"I still have a chance!"

I loved you by accident

Soorry guys! I haven't updated in sooo long. I got writer's block... :(

___________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

It was already lunch time when I invited Minwoo to sit with me and Youngmin. Since he was new, I decided to give him a tour around the school... along with Youngmin of course.

"Omo! Min Young-ah! The food here is good!" Minwoo said in excitement, his eyes sparkling.

"Glad you like it oppa! Shall I take you for a tour after we're both done eating?" I asked.

"Ahemmm.... Don't forget I'm here too." Mr. Conceited said. Yes, I call Youngmin Mr. Conceited because of his attitude.

"Ohh of course along with Youngmin oppa." I turned to Minwoo. He just nodded in response. I guess this was his first time eating really good food since he was just stuffing his mouth like a pig.

There was an awkward silence until Youngmin spoke. "So... are you guys... . . . . Dating?" This question made Minwoo oppa choke on his food and sending my hands on my stomach from laughing so hard.

"WHat kind of question was that?" I asked spitting out the last of my laugh. While Youngmin just sits in his seat looking confused. That question wasn't really new to me, since my friends would always ask that quesstion.

"Oppa! Miwoo oppa and I are just really close friends." I said trying to convince him.

"Really... because it doesn't look like it."

"Well, I actually thought you guys were going out." Minwoo confessed.

Now the three of us were looking at each other confused. 

"Okay... to get things straight. I am NOT going out with anyone." I blurted out.

Youngmin and Minwoo's POV

*YES! I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MIAN!!!! I HAVEN'T UPATED IN SOOO LONG!!!!! 

BLAME SCHOOL I CAN ONLY UPDATE ONCE A WEEK NOW.... :(

Well... Until the next time guys...

-KIMCHI!