Saved Part 1

I loved you by accident

Oh mannnn! I have not been updating in a while now have I? Well... here's an update!

___________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

So it's been a few days since the meeting at omonim's company, and these few days has been very well to me. And by well... I mean, no fighting, arguing, or any verbal and physical attackings from both Youngmin and Minwoo oppa. Although, they glare at each other for at least more than 2 minutes until I, or someone, stands between their little game. But, I can never be mad at those two... their my oppas. Their like my second brothers.

However, I noticed something weird at school in these past few days. Guess who it's about.... Well he has straight, dark brown hair that goes up to the top of his neck. He is skinny and tall... typical Korean man. Has wide dark chocolate orbs, or what people usually call eyes. Oh he has a brother... a twin brother. Big give away. His name starts with a Kwang and ends witha Min.

If you guessed Jo Kwangmin you are wrong. Haha just kidding. You're right! Yup, he's been acting weird. First of all, he keeps staring off into space. By space, I mean me. I always catch him staring at me for some reason. And whenever I stare back, he qickly look away like nothing happened. Normally, I would let it pass. But not only does he do it once, but he does it on a daily basis. It's starting to creep me out.

Secondly, he starting to actually be nice to me. It's shocking. His attitude just changed rapidly. Then that's where it all happened.

You see, today I came home a little bit late. I had to study for a big test for tomorrow so I spent all afternoon studying in the library. When I walked out of the gate the sun was already setting, but I didn't want to bother either one of my oppas, so I decided not to call one of them to pic me up.

I walked through the park first which was just in the corner of the street. I saw all the familes, the little kids playing together, then I saw something I hate the most. Couples. Yes, I hate couples so bad. It's just really disgusting.

Now I had to go through te alley. It's dark and dangerous there. But unfortunately, it's the only way home.

"Hey there little missy." A guy said. I didn't turn to look. I didn't want to, he said it so creepily. I just kept a straight face and kept on moving forward. But then another guy grabbed my arm, making me jerk backwards. I winced in pain because of how hard the guy pulled me.

"Ya! He was talking to you!" The guy that grabbed me yelled.

"Let go of me." I tried to sound strong, but what came out was only a small whimper.

"Aw... are you scared? In that case let me make you feel better." With that, the guy from earlier pinned me against the cemented, hard, wall and locked me in with his legs. He then pushed his hard lips onto my neck and started to my uniform. His grip on me got tighter and I started to whimper even more. I couldn't do anything. I was too tired to do anything. I could hear them laughing at me and spitting out names like wh*re, sl*t, or e. I couldn't take it anymore... I struggled so hard, but I couldn't hold on any longer. I would break down any second now, so I just gave in. I felt a cold breeze around my stomach area so I figured that the guy ed my blazer from the bottom. He was about to reach for the first button, when I couldn't feel him on me anymore. I couldn't feel anything, but the cold, hard pavement hit against the left side of my body. 

I knew it.

I fainted...

Didn't I?

"MINYOUNG-AH!" A deep voice called out.

Wait... so I'm just sleeping? OR did I faint? 

Who was that voice coming from?

"Min Young-ah. Come on. Wake up..." That voice... Who was it?

"Youngmin o-opp-oppa...." I managed to breath out till I drifted off to sleep.

Youngmin oppa... It definitely should be Youngmin oppa...

Or is it?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOOOO LONG!!!!!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY!!!!!!! MIANHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'LL START TO UPDATE AGAIN.... 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!