Feelings?

I loved you by accident
Okay... so I haven't updating that often and I'm really sorry... Blame School.

___________________________________________________________________

KwangMin's POV

*OHHH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! This lady keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking like she has all the time in the world. I could've been doing better things.... like having a jamming session with Donghyun hyung, improving my singing skills with Hyunseung hyung. Better yet, out with Jeongmin hyung clubbing with all the girls. Well... I know I'm under aged, but oh well. I'm Jo Kwangmin. I'm a free man.

Okay, where was I. Oh yeah the meeting. At least there's something or someone interesting around here. Yup. You know me, Shin Min Young.

First of all, I saw her staring at My Pikachu necklace. I gave her a little smirk,I felt so accomplished on making her angry. Although she kind of does look cute when she's mad. She turns all red and puffs her cheeks while pout--- oh okay we're getting a bit of off topic. Second, I heard that one lady call her the future Miss Jo. I'm pretty sure she was talking about the light brown haired kid. For some reason I didn't like the feeling. I don't know why.