New Life Part 1

I loved you by accident

Update today!!!!! 

WARNING!!!!! PROFANITY!!!!!!! PROFANITY!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

I was in a really deep sleep when the ahjussi driver woke me up and said it was time for me to get off.

So I did. 

I got my luggage and started to look for a place to stay before it gets dark.

"I'm sorry ma'am... We don't have anymore rooms that you can live in."  That was basically all I could hear from the people who work at the places I've checked.

"It's okay. I will take my leave now." Now that was all I could say to the people all night. I had to say that for about... at least 27 times... no biggy.

I was on the verge on breaking down when a guy that looked my age offered me a place to stay.

It went something like this.

I was alone sitting in a bench with my luggage and my money. Don't judge me. I'm not poor. My dad actually gave me a lot of money to inherit. SO that at the age of 16 I could have my own credit card with at least 7,000,000,000,000 won in it. 

My father told me to use it wisely and not spend it on useless things. 

"Aish! I pretty much went to all of the hotels in Seoul and none of them have available permanent rooms." I exclaimed in a whisper.

"I'm pretty sure you haven't checked all of the hotels yet.." A mysterious person said

When I looked to my left I saw a pretty boy that looked the same age as me. There wasn't really anything special about him except for his milky flawless skin and his light brown hair that almost looked blonde.

I blinked a few times when he finally noticed what was going on.

"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself properly yet. Anyeonghaseyo my name is Youngmin. Jo Youngmin." He said extending out a hand.

"I'm not so sure who you are and you're talking about hotels but okay? My name is Shin Min Young nice to meet you Youngmin sshi." I shook his hand.

"Well... I am the heir of the Jo company and that includes the Golden Hotel." 

"I see... Well... I'm pretty desperate for a place to stay sooo is there any more rooms to your hotel. You permanent suites?" I asked with a glimmer of hope.

"Actually yes there is... and I think I'll give it to you for a discount." He replied full of pride.

*Aigoo the nerve of this guy. It's good he doesn't know I am a master of hapkido or else he'll be trembling in fear. Credits for you Minwoo oppa.* I though while he stood up with his head all high.

"Jeongmal! Jeongmal?!?!?!" I screamed in excitement.

"Deh... Follow me I'll guide the way." He said all mighty -like.

*Aish... Chinchayo! tsk... Really lucky dude... If only you weren't a millionaire.. I would've beaten you up into small little Youngmin pieces. But then again... You are giving me a discount for a thousand won room. SO maybe later.* I thought again while I followed Youngmin to a grand looking hotel.

It was really... Expensive looking.

Kai_Men_Zi_Grand_Hotel.jpg

A/N: Don't mind the name and just focus on the building.

Rich people filled the lobby and the employees greeted Youngmin respectfully. With just one snap of his fingers, a bellhop took away my luggage and put it in the bellhop cart.

I was about to reject but Youngmin held my wrist and just pulled me forward. 

"Don't worry... He knows where he's going." He said with a smile. Then he took me to the front desk and asked for my room key. The lady finally came back with a shiny golden key and gave it to him.

It was pretty awkward ones we were inside the elevator. To think that I didn't even know the guy and now he's offering me a room that cost a thousand won for a discount.

*Hmmm.... I wonder what he's up to.* I thought silently as I looked out the glass elevator. I turned to Youngmin and asked,

"So what's the catch?"

"What do you mean catch?" He responded with an obvious sarcastic tone.

I stared at him for a few seconds. Then that stare turned into a glare... and you know... that I made him feel uncomfortable.

 

Youngmin's POV

So we get into MY elevator right, and she looks out MY beautiful,elegant, awesome, top class, the highest of the high lobby.

*That's right... Look over MY riches! Because I AM THE YOUNGMIN! I AM THE JO....*

 

"So what's the catch?" Min Young asked me with a serious tone interrupting my thoughts.

*DAMN Woman! you don't interrupt THE YOUNGMIN's thoughts like that! SH*T that sooo caught me off guard! * I kept on thinking when I suddenly blurted out,

"What do you mean catch?" I blurted with an obvious sarcastic tone.

*SH*T! NOW SHE HAS SUSPICIONS!!!* I mentally slapped myself.

She stared at coldly for a few seconds. Then that stare turned into a glare... and that I made him feel really uncomfortable.

Suddenly a elevator went *ding.

"Oh looky we're here! hehe.. hehe.... uhh.." I said in surprise and walked ahead.

*PHEW! Saved by the ding.... You are sooo awesome Youngmin* I thought to myself proudly.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIIII!!!!!!!!! sooooo new character!!!!!!!!! hehehehe!!!!!! Youngmin is kinda going to be a conceited person here kay....

Sorry for Youngmin luvers...

Anyways.. Kwangmin... I don't wanna say too much... But he's not there yet. but almost there...

Sorry for making you peoplezzz wait!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!