New Student

I loved you by accident

Hi guys! soo I'm here to update!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

It's been at least since school started and as usual. It's boring. Nothing really happened yet except if you count fans drooling over Youngmin and this other kingka they say who looks like him. Yeah... I don't get it. Finally my homeroom teacher's here so yay more boring stuff... 

*sigh*

"Okay class. So Let's turn our books to page 76. Oh and before we start, we have a new student attending here starting today. Please come in Mr. No."

*Yeah, yeah, page 76, already read that. Oh new student! I wonder if it's a girl. Wait MR. NO! Isn't that Minwoo's last name?* I thought looking up to see who the person was.

Indeed it was Minwoo. WHAT THE FREAK IS HE DOING HERE!

"Anyeonghaseyo! No Minwoo imnida! I hope we can be good friends! OMO ANYEONG MINYOUNG-AH!" He yelled making me twitch and making everyone's heads turned back. And by everyone, I mean every girl's heads sending me death glares.

*What have you done Minwoo!* I screamed in my head burying my head under my arms.

"Oh I see you two are friends. Alright Minwoo you can go sit there all the way in the back behind Youngmin and next to Min Young." The teacher said with her Oh- look- another- cutie- in - my-class- voice. Yes my homeroom teacher is a pedo noona. 

I heard footsteps approaching me and heard his voice.

"Anyeong Min Young-ah! Did you miss me?" 

"Anyeong oppa. Of course I did... But why did you come?" 

"I'll answer that question later. You didn't tell me you found our Kwangmin."

"Our who?"

"ohh..... never mind."

That was... strange... Who the heck is Kwangmin?

.

.

.

IS IT THAT DUDE WHO I MET AT THE PIKACHU STORE!?!?!?!?!

Youngmin's POV

 

"Anyeonghaseyo! No Minwoo imnida! I hope we can be good friends! OMO ANYEONG MINYOUNG-AH!" The new guy yelled.

*Wait how does he know Min Young?*

"Oh I see you two are friends. Alright Minwoo you can go sit there all the way in the back behind Youngmin and next to Min Young." The teacher said with her Oh- look- another- cutie- in - my-class- voice. Yes the teacher is a pedo noona. Once she tried to hit on me.EWWWWW!!!!!

Then he walked down the room making all girls drool over him.

*OH NO YOU DIDN'T MAN! NO ONE TAKES THE JO YOUNGMIN'S SPOT IN BEING THE MOST HANDSOMESTESTEST GUY IN THE GALAXY!* I thought. Just when he reached his desk he faced Min Young who was now focused on her work and talked to her very casually.

"Anyeong Min Young-ah! Did you miss me?" 

"Anyeong oppa. Of course I did... But why did you come?" 

"I'll answer that question later. You didn't tell me you found our Kwangmin."

"Our who?"

"ohh..... never mind."

Wait.. How does he Kwangmin!?!?!?! and is he Min Young's boyfriend or something, what's with the tone?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS! I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY SO HERE YOU GO!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

KIMCHI!