Dinner Part 1

I loved you by accident
Hiiii! Guess whatt it is today guys..... It's out mirror prince's birthday today in America! It was supposed to be yesterday in Korea but guess I was late.. Oh well. ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

I finally finished taking a long bath, and did feel refreshing. I look at the time which was 6:30. I decided to get ready for the dinner. I picked an outfit that wouldn't be too classy and wouldn't be too casual.

I picked a gold flowy dress that went about two inches above the knees and a grey, knitted jacket that had many buttons. Almost like a military jacket, but knitted. The dress was in layers. There was a gold, silk cloth in the bottom and on the top was a thin piece of plain see through fabric. I matched everything with my golden flats.

It wasn't until ten minutes before that I decided to go down and explore a little bit. I walked to the door stopping at the mirror first before heading out. I reached the elevator to find someone I know already in it.

"Youngmin sshi. What are you doing here so early?" I asked.

"Well, I like being early. Also, I live here... and what did I say about the formal languages."

"Mian o-oppa... Wait you live here?!?!"

"Well yeah it's MY hotel. MY FIVE STAR hotel to be exact. " He said acting all mighty emphasizing "my" and "five star."

*TIME SKIP*

Youngmin took me out to dinner right. We were at this one restaurant that had a very unique way of cooking food. I say this because the chef cooks the food right in front of your eyes. It wasn't that awkward because I was too caught up on the cooking than on talking. We would ones in a while and laugh at each others corny jokes just like what normal bestfriends would do.

*It feels nice to find a friend in times you need the most.* I thought as Youngmin paid for the bill.

___________________________________________________________________

So..... how was it? Boring I know... Well... Just another shoutout to Boyfriend's mirror prince/flower boy, Jeongmin! SENGHI CHUKHAHAMNIDA! or belated, Whatever. KAY NIGHT GUYZ!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!