"YOU?!?!?!"

I loved you by accident

YAY! second update! THAT'S  A RECORD!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minwoo's POV

Alright, so I was finally done eating my lunch and now Min Young is taking me on a tour--- with this Youngmin dude. 

I admit, I was really curious about him. Why would he change his name and hair color. Might as well take the opportunity right?

"So Kwangmin, when did you decide to change your name to Youngmin?" I asked full of curiosity.

"Huh? My name isn't Kwangmin." He replied back making me even more curious.

"Wait, so your name was originally Youngmin?!?!"

"Uhh Yeah... Why would someone NOT know the MOST AWESOME JO SON IN THE WORLD?"

"Youngmin... you're the only Jo son." Min Young said.

*What the heck! She doesn't even remember?!?! Maybe she forgot her whole childhood.* I thought while we walked through the empty hallways.---

Well, at least it was empty, until four guys walk down the hallway with girls all around them like they were some kind of... Star.

Youngmin's POV

 

"So Kwangmin, when did you decide to change your name to Youngmin?" Minwoo asked me.

*Wait... Why is he calling me Kwangmin?*

"Huh? My name isn't Kwangmin." I replied back.

"Wait, so your name was originally Youngmin?!?!"

*Does this guy think I'm my brother or somethin-- ohh..wait.. I'm the only Jo son, at least on my mother's side.*

"Uhh Yeah... Why would someone NOT know the MOST AWESOME JO SON IN THE WORLD?"

"Youngmin... you're the only Jo son." Min Young said.

*sigh... Min Young, you have no idea.* 

Min Young's POV

Okay, so right now the three of us are at the Science department of the school. This school sure is rich.

"DONGHYUN OPPA! I BOUGHT YOU A PIANO YESTERDAY! IT'S NOW SITTING IN THE MUSIC ROOM!"

"OMO! JEONGMIN OPPA! YOU'RE LOOKING EXTRA HANDSOME TODAY!"

"HYUNSEUNG OPPA! I MADE LUNCH FOR YOU!"

"WAHHH!! JO KWANGMIN OPPA!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME!"

*Great... fan girls---- DID SHE JUST SAY JO KWANGMIN!?!*

*Flashback*

 

"Well, are you going to buy it or not because I'm waiting." I finally let go of the necklace and looked up to find an irritated Youngmin.

WAIT IRRITATED YOUNGMIN! okay... this is new... specially his hair.

"Ohh there you are Youngmin. No I'm not buying it. Wait, so you left me in the cold to go the store to buy yourself new clothes and the salon to re-dye your hair?!?!" I said not believing what I am seeing.

"Umm... I don't know who you are and neither do I know this Youngmin your speaking of. I don't care if you're one of my fans too, so just hand over the necklace and there won't be a problem."  

"Wait so you're not Youngmin? Are you his brother or something?"

"Look I'm only going to say this once so listen veeeryyyy carefully." He stated.

"I. AM. NOT. YOUNGMIN! I AM THE ONE AND ONLY JO KWANGMIN! UNDERSTOOD. I AM THE GREATEST OUT OF THE GREAT! Now hand me the necklace." The guy who sound just like Youngmin bursted out.

I hesitantly gave the necklace to the guy and watched him walk off to the cashier. When he got there the lady said the price to pay and man was it expensive. He then searched in his pocket and his wallet wasn't there.

*Well this is interesting...*  I thought with hiding a small smirk on my face.

*End of Flashback*

*Is it him? I want to know! But I don't wanna look--- OW~!* I thought until I bumped into something. The impact was so strong and hard that it made me almost fall into the hard, concrete floor. But why don't I feel anything? I felt warmth take over me and a pair of hands slip around my waist. It felt very familiar.

I slowly look up to see what it was I hit, and for surely, it was him.

Jo Kwangmin. His face turned from soft to a hard, cold expression. 

"YOU!?!" We both exclaimed at the same time.

Youngmin's POV

Yea, yea... so what? I'm not the most popular guy in school. Why am I saying this? Because there were four guys that had fan girls all around them. hmm, Girl...

Oh yeah where did Min Young go?

"YOU!?!" I heard two voices behind me.

I turn around to find Min Young around some guy's arms.

*WTF! HAPPENED!*

I stomped over to where they were and took Min Young off of the guy and gave him my so not famous glare.

*Wait... am I looking at a mirror? But I have brown hair...---- NO WAY!!!!!!!!!* 

"KWANGMIN?" I said, but I noticed I said the same thing as another person. I look to my side, and MInwoo was there with the same expression as me.

*Wait how does he know my brother?* So much questions in my head!!! All I could do is stare at my brother without him knowing who I really am.

"Do you know me?" I asked again.

"Sorry, I don't." Was all Kwangmin said, then pushed me out of his way.

Minwoo's POV

Okay... now this. . . is really weird. And I bet one question is on our minds right now.

Min Young, Minwoo, and Youngmin's POV

*HOW DO THEY KNOW KWANGMIN?*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY! so I updated for the second time today! YAY!

Well, gotta go now guys

Tell me what you think.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

-KIMCHI!