He's Back!

I loved you by accident

Hi guys so I just want to tell you that I won't be able to update as much since school is starting for me... okay? okay so on with the story...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

"Oh hi Youngmin..." I said as I looked at the coat that was placed on my shoulders.

"You don't have to---" I continued as I tried to take it off, but his hand held it down.

"Ani... I know I don't have to, but I want to." He said with a sincere smile.

"So why did you want to want to meet up again?" 

"Well, since you're my BESTFRIEND now, I wanted to give you something." He said emphasizing the word.

"What is it?" I asked completely clueless.

"Come on I'll show you."

*Time Skip*

Youngmin's POV

So I brought Min Young to a park where we could be alone since I wanted to surprise her. I blind folded her first so that when she opens her eyes she'll see my TOTAL HOTNESS! keke just kidding... I just didn't want her to see what I was gonna give her.

Okay so here goes...

*BADUMM BADUMMM BADUMMM....* Oh man what's this... It's like I'm in cloud 9. I get this stumbling feeling in my stomach. And whenever I see her I feel like I get a glimpse of heaven. It's my first time feeling this... It's a weird feeling, but I like it. Whatever...

Wait am I f-fa-falling for her? ANI ANI!! 

*YAH JO YOUNGMIN! YOU ONLY LOVE ME MYSELF AND I! NO ONE ELSE. except for family you know... Well You. ONLY. LOVE. YOU! * I mentally scolded myself.

Min Young's POV

Okay so Youngmin took me to this place that I don't know... obviously! I'M FREAKING BLINDFOLDED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Well anyways...

He guided me to this one place right? Then he stopped. I couldn't feel any of his presence until a cold shock was wrapped around my neck, and I felt hands in the back of it. Out of curiosity, my hands shot out of the warm pockets from Youngmin's coat and went to the back of my neck.

What I didn't know was that it was his hand. It was really soft and smooth. Also, unbelievably warm!

"Omo! What's this? it's soft, smooth, and warm!" I said.

"Umm MIn Young... That's my hand... You're holding my hand." Youngmin responded taking off the blindfold off of my face.

I then blushed at what he said and felt the cold thing that was around my neck. It was a necklace. 

"TADA!!!! It's a friendship necklace! It's our secret sign for each other. So that as long as you wear that, it means we're bestfriends and no one can hurt you because I'll always be by your side. See I have one too!" He said showing his necklace.

young+couple+round+eyes.jpg

I chuckled at his playfulness and

I look at my necklace again then looked at his and said:

"Why do I have the guy and you have the girl?"

"Because it means you always have me close to you. Always." He said murmuring the last word.

"Aww! Well thank you Youngmin." 

He looked at me with a pout and said "Why don't you call me oppa... Do you not like me?" 

"ANI!!! That's not it... Arraso oppa! OPPA! happy now?" I said shouting 'oppa'.

"Nope.." He replied turning the opposite direction from me.

"Then what does?" 

"This..."

I did not expect what was coming so I just waited for it.

He walked towards me and leaned in to seal it with a..............

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tight hug.

I hugged him back assuming that it was just a friendship thing, because Minwoo oppa and I would always hug each other. I didn't mind at all.

As I was about to break the hug. He held me tighter.

"Let's just stay like this for a while. Can we?" He asked.

I hugged him again by the neck as he hugged me by the waist.

"Ne... oppa." I then said softly in his ear.

 

Minwoo's POV

*AISH where is that girl!* I asked myself as I step foot out of the Golden Hotel. 

YES! I ADMIT IT I FOLLOWED MIN YOUNG HERE AT SEOUL! Oh and the Golden Hotel is the place I'm staying at permanently.

Now I am walking at the park and I see a couple in the middle of nowhere and they do kinda look familiar. I take a closer look on them and I couldn't believe my own eyes. It was Min Young! She was with a guy that looked rich in a way. And yes... he also looked familiar. I decided to observe them more.

I kept observing till she shouted out 'Oppa!' Seriously! She is only here for one day and she's calling a guy oppa! Omo! Did she get a boyfriend already?!? I kept asking my self questions till the guy hugs her.

I tried t calm myself down because I don't have the right to get jealous. After five seconds she breaks the hug but he pulls her in again... WTF man! She's hugging him back too!

*Great... this is just great. Now I'm gonna die alone.* I cursed to myself. Now I was really interested in the guy because he really looks familiar. I think about it for a second then a lightbulb went off on top of my head.

.......

WAIT IS THAT KWANGMIN!?!?!?!?!?!?! WITH BLONDE HAIR!?!?!?!

___________________________________________________________________

Omo! How does Minwoo know about Kwangmin!? Well... stay tuned to find out.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

KIMCHI!