Secret

I loved you by accident
Hi guys! So I noticed that I didn't put a lot of Kwangmin in this story. Sooo here he is. Hopefully I'll be putting more of him here.

___________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry we're a little bit late. So shall we get started.?" Omonim said as soon as she was done having a staring/glaring contest with a man. My eyes soon drifted around the room. It was very big and had a long table in the middle with chairs surrounding it. Perfect for a meeting room. My eyes drifted some more then I saw it. I saw MY Pikachu necklace hanging around a person's bare neck. I glared slightly for I knew whose bare neck that was.

Jo Kwangmin. My worst enemy yet.

"Oppa. Let's go sit down now." I told Youngmin as I tugged on his suit. He led the way and pulled out the set for me. *What a gentleman.*

"I know I'm a gentleman. No need to thank me." He smirked and sat down. *Same old Youngmin oppa.* i thought smiling to myself.

"Ah before I start, I'd like everyone to meet my son Youngmin and the future Mrs. Jo." Omonim said and winked at me as me and Youngmin oppa stood and bowed a full 90°.

As Omonim was giving her presentation, I snuck a stare at Mr. Irriritating, aka Kwangmin. He was whispering something to the man next to him who had the staring contest with Omonim. As I connected the pieces together, it led me back to the night I had dinner with omonim.

*Flashback*

"Youngminnie, would you call the driver and Minyoung and I will have some girl time." Ms. Jo said. Youngmin followed.

"Alright, let's get down to business. I know that you are Youngminnie's bestfriend so I will trust that will keep what I'm about to tell you a secret." She continued in a serious tone.

"Okay, well... As you see, our family's not complete. You see, before Youngmin was even born his father divorced me. What he didn't know was a week after, I gave birth to twins. Those were Youngmin and Kwangmin. When his father knew, he demanded to take the child. He didn't know that I gave birth to twins since I only showed Kwangmin around in public. I kept Youngmin hidden since he has a weak body. Their father only saw one, therefore he only took one. I will trust you to take care of Youngmmin since you can be so close to him in a short period of time. Only Youngmin, you and I know about this story. " she finished taking a deep breath.

"Don't worry omonim. I will keep it a secret and you can trust me." I told her with a soft smile.

Right on timing, Youngmin came in the scene."So what are we ladies talking about? " he asked.

*End of Flashback* There was only one meaning to this puzzle. The man Kwangmin was talking to was their father. I today is their family reunion.

___________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you guys think.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

KIMCHI!