Dinner Part 2

I loved you by accident

Hi! Updating here! ENJOY! Sorry but I forgot to click the "do not publish yet" button  for chapter so I kinda skipped that part, but it's just a filler soo don't worry.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

After dinner with Youngmin, he said he went to go get something first so he told me to meet him again in an hour by the bench I was sitting on.

I really didn't know what to do so I just went to have a night life. As I walked passed several different stores one caught my eye. I went in the store to find the awesomest pikachu necklace ever.

 

*OHMYGAHH!!!!!! THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE PIKACHU NECKLACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!* My eyes widened as I looked at the necklace intently. 

*Wow! This is amazing! It can be for both males and females! So that when they wear it, It would look good on both. Not too girly on the guy and not too masculine for the girl* I thought impressed.

$(KGrHqQOKkIE0YRojg,kBNZLi5Y6dg~~_35.JPG

*Wait am I this obsessed?!?!?! Aish Whatever... I really want this!* I kept thinking with sparkling eyes.

I grabbed the necklace before anyone could but then I forgot I didn't have my wallet with me... only my phone. 

*Dangit!!! Oh well... I will for surely get you, but I can't use my tuition money and my apartment money. Dangit! that means...

I have to....

Work for it! GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever.... I will definitely get you someday!* I thought greedily. 

I put back the necklace neatly where I found it, but my hands couldn't quite let go of it. 

"Well, are you going to buy it or not because I'm waiting." I finally let go of the necklace and looked up to find an irritated Youngmin.

WAIT IRRITATED YOUNGMIN! okay... this is new... specially his hair.

"Ohh there you are Youngmin. No I'm not buying it. Wait, so you left me in the cold to go the store to buy yourself new clothes and the salon to re-dye your hair?!?!" I said not believing what I am seeing.

"Umm... I don't know who you are and neither do I know this Youngmin your speaking of. I don't care if you're one of my fans too, so just hand over the necklace and there won't be a problem."  

"Wait so you're not Youngmin? Are you his brother or something?"

"Look I'm only going to say this once so listen veeeryyyy carefully." He stated.

"I. AM. NOT. YOUNGMIN! I AM THE ONE AND ONLY JO KWANGMIN! UNDERSTOOD. I AM THE GREATEST OUT OF THE GREAT! Now hand me the necklace." The guy who sound just like Youngmin bursted out.

I hesitantly gave the necklace to the guy and watched him walk off to the cashier. When he got there the lady said the price to pay and man was it expensive. He then searched in his pocket and his wallet wasn't there.

*Well this is interesting...*  I thought with hiding a small smirk on my face.

He searched his other pocket even his back pockets and it wasn't there. Now he tried searching his coat and it's still not there.

*HAHAHAHAHA ER!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO MESS WITH ME!* I thought mentally laughing my head off.

Then I remembered about Youngmin, so I looked at my phone and it was almost an hour, so I decided to go back to the place.

With that I rushed out of the store leaving the jerk struggling to find his money.

 

Kwangmin's POV

*Now where the heck is my wallet! The lady in the counter is looking at me like I'm some kind of poor person like that girl who couldn't afford it.*

"I'm sorry sir but if you don't have the money I can't give this to you." The Ahjumma said while taking away the necklace.

I was about to snatch it back from her but she already went inside the staff room.

*D*MN THAT GIRL! JUST WATCH...I WILL GET REVENGE ON YOU FOR GIVING ME BAD LUCK!* I thought to myself with an evil smirk on my face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well.. how do you like it? 

Kwangmin's here!!!!! YEAH!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!