Jo Kwangmin, the annoying, irritating, and many more.

I loved you by accident
Sorry guys I haven't been updating for a while... but I'm updating right now!

___________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

Okay, so it been three months later since Minwoo oppa transfered to my school. It was pretty quiet... and normal. If you take Jo Kwangmin ruining your life quiet and normal--Yes, it's pretty normal to me. For some reason Minwoo oppa is acting weird whenever Kwangmin's near me.

*I wonder what's going on with hi---* I opened my mouth as I was about to yell at the person who bumped into me. Then I saw it. MY precious Pikachu necklace hanging on someone else's neck, leaving mine, completely . Except for Youngmin oppa's friendship necklace of course, I don't really count that since that necklace is like anpart of me.

"Watch where you're going!" Kwangmin exclaimed. Then he smirked when he saw me staring at MY necklace. It makes me think of so much bad memories.

*Flashback* *Yes! It's still here! Hehehe... so that Kwangmin guy wasn't as great as he thought he is huh?* I thought as I stared at the soon to be MINE Pikachu necklace. I reached down to get the necklace, but a hand quickly snatched it from my grasp. I was frozen from shock and anger. NO ONE! AND I MEAN NO ONE! DOES THAT TO ME! EVER!!! I swiftly turn around to find a guy's back that looks quite familiar to me.

I stomped to the guy who was walking to the counter, held his shoulder forcefully and turned him around to face me. To my surprise, it was Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin. The annoying, irritating, dumb, crazy, old, conceited, jerk face, and the list can go on.

"Excuse me old ahjussi, I think you took MY necklace,that was already in my hand." I said trying to sound polite, even though I already knew him.

"Oh really? Well here's three words for you, I. DON'T. CARE." He scoffed and walked away leaving me stunned and made my blood boil even more.

*THE NERVE OF THIS GUY! WELL! I'M NOY GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!* I thought determinedly.

Long story short, he eventually got the necklace after some yelling, hair pulling, and fist fighting. Haha nahh, I meant yelling and just yelling.

*End of Flashback*

I then gave a death glare and walked passed him, bumping his shoulders. I walked down the hallways cursing under my breath. I spent those last three months working my off just to earn my spending money. And this is what i get!?!? Curse the day you were born Kwangmin! JO KWANGMIN YOU UNGRATEFUL TWIN!

___________________________________________________________________

O.O so she knows about the twin thing now! Well.... sorry if I haven't updating.. School has become hectic. I'm really tired too.... so I will now get some sleep. ANYEONG!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

KIMCHI!