Flashback

I loved you by accident
Hi guys sorry for not updating so much this week.... mian... :(

________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

So I get there at the "spot" that Youngmin told me to meet him and guess what... he's not there. Well, I sit there alone watching people walk. More like couples pass by in their lovey dovey selves. It irritates me. A LOT! I have been born again to think that love is just an emotion that people like me can control. Therefore I don't like, I don't want it, I don't want to even be one centimeter close to it.

Love is for the weak. Love is common fantasy that will eventually end, and when it does you'll wake up to the cold truth and live your life like that fantasy was only a dream.

*Speaking of cold. I should've brought a coat with me it cold under this jacket.* I thought to my self as I daydreamed my past. It's what I usuually do when I have noting to do.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm sorry... we did everything we could, but her body was just too weak. She's gone now." The doctor told my father in a very apologetic tone.

All night my father was crying in the master bedroom. I couldn't stand seeing him like this. I know life has its ups and downs so I was not that worried about what was going to happen next, because I knew it was something good.

Minwoo oppa was by my side that night. My father and his mother didn't care since both knew about my condition. And my father just didn't want to show his face to his daughter looking like that.

Minwoo oppa indeed kept his promise and gave me a really beautiful dragonfly. What did I do with it? I put it in my mother's grave of course. Not knowing I would be needing another one.

Yes... my father died following my mother to heaven. How? Well, he went through depression and overworked himself without me knowing. That explains the money I have now. Yes, he overworked himself that much.

That is how I had my quotation of "Life is only a dream. A very realistic dream." You wake up forgeting yesterday and live on your life.

*END OF FLASHBACK.*

"You do know that at this time of the year, it won't be that hot." A very familiar voice said as I felt the weight of my shoulders get heavier and warmth conveying my body.

_________________________________________________________________

Who do you think it is? I bet you guys already know.... well... hope you guys liked it. Sorry if I disappointed you. God night I'M TIRED...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

KIMCHI!