Leaving

I loved you by accident

HI guys!!!! sooo here's my update today.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

*OHMYGAHH!!!!!! THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE PIKACHU NECKLACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!* My eyes widened as I looked at the necklace intently. 

*Wow! This is amazing! It can be for both males and females! So that when they wear it, It would look good on both. Not too girly on the guy and not too masculine for the girl* I thought impressed.

$(KGrHqQOKkIE0YRojg,kBNZLi5Y6dg~~_35.JPG

*Wait am I this obsessed?!?!?! Aish Whatever... I really want this!* I kept thinking with sparkling eyes.

.

.

.

Wait... I'm going too far am I? Okay let's rewind for a bit.

.

.

.

Okay I was doing my last minute of packing, remember I told oppa it was going to be my last day yesterday.

 

Flashback   

"Today... is my last day here in Deagu."  I had the urge to run home and sleep to think this would just be another one of my dreams.

 

No... not dreams. They are nightmares.

End of Flashback

I was about to go out of the door when it opened for me. Then Minwoo oppa's head poked out slowly.

"Are you gonna leave now...?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"umm yeah..." 

"Okay... I'll help you carry your stuff down stairs. Umma went to work early but she knows you'll be leaving. She was actually really sad about your decision... but she knows what you've been going through."

"I'm glad to hear that she understands." I replied with a smile.

*Time Skip*

Minwoo's POV

Min Young and I are sitting here waiting for taxi to come. Actually SHE was waiting for a taxi to come...while I was praying over and over to God to change her mind about leaving. 

But I guess I wasn't praying enough, because minutes later a taxi came. 

I helped put her stuff in the trunk and went on to say my feelings.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her with concern.

"Deh. Don't worry I'll keep in touch with you and others."She replied.

As she was about to leave I kept thinking *Andwe... I can't let her leave like this.*

Out of nowhere... I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in for a really tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Min Young-ah." 

"I'm gonna miss you too oppa." She released the hug and gave me a soft smile.

How I wish I can see that smile everyday, every minute, every second of my life. 

With that... I let her go.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI guys!!!! SOoooo Still waiting for Kwangmin eh... 

He's coming soon... Probably... in umm chapter.... never mind I won't tell you.. It'll be a surprise!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!