"Why are you doing this?"

I loved you by accident
Hi guys! Guess what... I can update today!

______________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

Okay... So it is now after school and Youngmin took me somewhere That I don't know. And Minwoo... I actually don't know where Minwoo is right now. As I was saying, Youngmin took me somewhere he said was really important. Turns out, he took me to a store. Isn't it nice to have a rich best friend?

Uh NO! He practically dragged me in the store. Then he started to pick out dresses and handing it to the lady employee.

"Okay, go change into these and I'll see if it looks good on you." He stated.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"We're going somewhere tonight." He said plainly and shooed me off to the changing room.

I changed into one dress and looked at myself in the mirror and though it wasn't a good idea to wear this dress. I hesitanly came out to show Youngmin, and he immediately said,"Too showy."

I entered the dressing room again and fitted another dress on.

*Several Minutes later.*

I tried on several dresses and none of them, he liked. I don't even know why I'm doing this.

Finally, I'm on the last dress. I didn't even bother looking at it, or look at myself in the mirror. I came out of the dressig room to find Youngmin wide eyed staring at me from wad to toe.

"What is there something wrong with the dress?" I asked bluntly.

"NO! It looks. . . PERFECT!"

without passing one second, he dragged me out of the platform. Again. And o the cashier where the lady employee was.

"Wah! That looks really pretty on you dear." She said.

I bowed signing a thank you.

"Excuse me ma'am, but do you have matching shoes for my friend here." Youngmin asked politely.

Next thing I knew, I saw the prettiest heels rift before my eyes. Ten out of now where.

"We'll take it!" Youngmin exclaimed.

"Alright sir, that will be 3,000,000 won for the dress and 2,000,000 for the heels."

*Time Skip*

"Youngmin?" I said.

"Hmm..." He hummed looking at me.

Then right at that moment, the limo came to a halt in front of the most fancy, and expensive restaurant in he whole Korea.

The door opened revealing Youngmin reaching out a hand. I stepped out with my dress holding Youngmin's hand for support, hen I asked him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because tonight, is the night you will meet my mother." He said with a smile.

______________________________________________________________

How do you guys like it?

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

KIMCHI!