We Meet Again.

I loved you by accident
Hey! Just updating for a Valentine Special!

___________________________________________________________________

Min Young's POV

Today is the day before Valentines Day. I'm still neutral about the occasion though. Until Omonim, aka Youngmin oppa's mother decided to take us out to her company. She said that she wants Youngmin oppa to learn how to handle many customers during this occasion.

*Flashback*

"Omonim. Why do I have to go?" I asked whiningly.

"Well, it's good for business. And it's better if the future Mrs. Jo will learn it too... Don't you think so Youngminnie?" She said in her most playful voice.

"Deh umma! It is the very best! Right? Min Youngie!" He said slinging an arm around my shoulders.

"Heyshhhh... Omonim, you're quite a joker aren't you." I said disbelieving what the mother and son said just a moment a go.

*End of Flashback*

Right now, the three of us are walking up to the board room for Omonim's meeting.

Youngmin's POV

"It's better if the future Mrs. Jo will learn it too...." My mother's words repeating over and over like it's some kind of sweet music.

*I just really wish Min Young would be the next Mrs. Jo*

Kwangmin's POV

I've been basically just following my dad around his work. Now we are at a meeting thing and we're waiting for another person. My dad says that this lady had a son my age. Just then, the huge boulder doors opened revealing a woman and two more people behind her. First the guy behind the woman lifted up his head followed by a girl. To my shock, it was the two newbs at my school.

I looked at my dad who was staring intently at the woman, and the woman stared back at him as if they were haing a staring contest.

Alright... somethig's up here... I just can't figure it out.

___________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND SUBSCCRIBE! PLZ? EXUSE ERRORS!

KIMCHI!