New Life Part 2

I loved you by accident

Second update!!!! That's a new record!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Min Young's POV

After walking a really long hallway....   We reached tow big doors with golden doorknobs. 

Yes it was huge!!!!!!!

My jaw dropped thinking what was inside if the doors were this huge!!!

*But don't think you can get away with this!*

"Listen Youngmin sshi... I really need to know what the catch is first before I can fully accept this room... or house... whatever!"

There he goes again with the big eyes widening, and the fingers fiddling.

*Get ready for the worst Min Young!* I thought as I held my breath.

"BE MY BESTFRIEND!" He yelled out. I blinked a few times and said.

"Pardon?"

" Be my bestfriend." 

"Ummm Why?"

"Because my mother is forcing me to go to School of Performing Arts Seoul and I know you enrolled there... and I really don't want to be a loner. Please!!!!!!!"

My eyes widened. 

"So you're giving me a huge discount for this room that cost a ton, all because you don't want to be a loner in your first day of school?" I asked in disbelief.

He leaned in nodding his head vigorously with his hands clasped together.

*Wow... This kid... Wait he's probably even older than me! seriously... how can I not accept his offer it's just being his best friend. It won't hurt to befriend a person right?* I thought to myself.

"Sure... Why not." I said giving him a smile.

"Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a bestfriend now!!!!" He exclaimed giving me a tight hug. Then he pulled away with a grin on his face.

"You know what this means right?" He asked.

I moved my head from side to side signing him a "no."

"When's your birthday?" He began.

"July 1, 1995. Wea?" I responded

He leaned in closer and looked at me straight in the eye.

"You have to call me oppa."

My eyes widened.

"Bwoh!!!! Wea how old are you?!? When is your birthday!?!?!" I exclaimed and started bombing out questions.

"Why not? I'm 17 years old... and April 24,1995. HA! I'm older than you... Come on try it!!!!" 

I pouted and decided to try it. 

"Youngmin... o-op-oppa... Youngmin oppa."

"Yay!!! it's official! I have a bestfriend! Here's your key, go and change to something nice, I'm taking you out to dinner to celebrate. I'll meet you at the lobby at exactly 7:00. Don't be late." 

With that he skipped off down the hall way like a little boy who got his lollipop.

*Yeah! Befriend a rich and conceited person!.... uhhh NO! What have I gotten myself into.* I mentally slapped myself.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! NOt much to say really... Hope you enjoyed it!

comment and subscribe!!!!