"She's going to......"

I loved you by accident

HIII!!!! I'M EXCITED TO WRITE THIS STORY!

THIS IS ACTUALLY MY 2ND FANFIC SO I'M EXCITED!

here's my update for you guys.

oh yeahhh please excuse my mistakes!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's POV

"Oppa! Minwoo oppa!" The little girl yelled while running to her bestfriend.

" Look what I have!" She continued while catching her breath.

She revealed a tiny but colorful dragonfly trapped inside an red plastic but elegant box.

"Chua. Nomu nomu yeopo!" Her bestfriend said while ruffling her hair.

The kids watched gleefully at the dragonfly who was struggling to get out.

Second later it finally got out soaring in the fresh country air of Daegu.

"WAAA!!!!! Andwe! That was the best best one I caught so far. I really wanted to keep that and give it to umma" The little girl cried out while pouting in disappointment.  

Then the little boy chuckled at her cuteness, but felt pity for her.

"Aigoo. Kiyopta." He smiled as the two walked back in the house.

It wasn't until later when a man came in with his head down and walked like he's dragging his feet in sand. he quickly changed his expression when he saw the little girl and her bestfriend laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Appa!" The little girl screamed and ran to her appa giving him a big hug.

"Omona~ How's is my little princess today?" He said while smiling with care.

"Oh Chuwahe! I caught a really pretty dragonfly, but it went away. So Minwoo oppa promised me that he'd get me a bigger and prettier one next time. Right oppa?" She looked at Min woo with glitter in her eyes.

"Mmm~!" He nodded signing a "yes."

"Well I'm glad to hear that honey. I'm sure your oppa will do that for you." Her father said.

"Appa, how's umma doing?" The little girl asked.

Now her father's face became pale and sad with a hint of depression.

Then he began.

"She's..."

The little girl with eyes wide open hoped that it would be good news today. Her oppa was right by her side holding her hand as her father finished his sentence.

"She's going to die soon..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOo was it good??????? well.... I know what you're thinking

*This isn't really that much of a great start. It's sooo sad!* 

But... I will promise you it will be better!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!