Getting Closer!

Fate 【ON HOLD】

MYUNGSOO'S POV

 

As soon i reached the cafeteria, i found  people gathering at a corner. As i move closer the students made way for me.

I'm not the type to get interested in this kinda stuffs but this involves the one i'm living together with, Her.

I saw her getting slapped. I was a bit late..i guess.

That b*tch whatever her name was, she was cligging to me as i was there. She even spoke some nonsense i didn't care about.

I was only looking at Her. Her reactions. She was tolerating all...i know, even her knuckles were white as she was holding her fist tightly looking down.

When she looked up, we met eyes, she didn't look away but straight at me. I did the same.

But then suddenly, these two girls came over and splash their lunch at her. I just stood still,  angry but i somehow couldn't move. I just kept on staring at her actions. Sorry i couldn't help it okay!? I was more interested in her reaction.

 

But what she did next was beyond my expectation.

She grabbed Woohyun's juice...that he was gonna drink while watching, i saw Woohyun pouting a little...sorry couldn't help but notice that too. Yeah as i was saying, and she threw it on that b*tch face.

I was shocked. I really didn't expect that from her. Well i would have done the same too but coming that from her is a little? You know...may be i need to know her more...i guess

 

After that she stormed away. Without any intention, a smile crept up on my face. I tried  to keep a poker face but i couldn't.

 

I don't how but i ended up following her. I saw her getting her P.E uniform from the locker and went away somewhere? I wonder.

Well that 'somewhere' came in light and it came out to be the girls' washroom at the furthest corner. Is she an idiot or something? Why go to the farthest when the destination is near the locker? 

I kept my distance and i saw her went inside. I just waited outside. There wasn't anyone there. It was so empty . Its kinda creepy tbh . I don't know why i'm even waiting for her, i mean how will  i face her?

What am i gonna say?

As i was thinking some excuse, she came out. Well thats fast!

I looked at her, she looked at me too but just ignored and went away. She must be still mad i guess.

About at a distance of 2 m, she stopped walking and came back towards me. She tugged at my wrist and pulled me.

Well that was shocking. This girl makes me surprised always with her actions I'm telling you.

I just let her pull me. We are at the roof top and she just stared at the sky saying nothing...yes nothing. It was kinda awkward for me.

I tried to say something to ease up, 

"I'm--"

"I'm--"

okay this is more awkward. We started at the same time...embarrasing! *facepalm myself

What should i do... ummm, 

"You--"

"You--"

Okay again...this is so embarrassing!!

There was a silence between us. It was really awkward. I'm afraid we might end up speaking at the same time again so i waited for her to say something. I waited and waited...still nothing. 

 

I finally, picked up myself and decided to say something she won't say.

"Today----"

"Today----"

Arrghhh! Whats going on !? This is so freaking embarrassing! I thought she might say 'yesterday' so i purposely said 'today' but there she said it too.

I was turning away from her blushing like crazy when she suddenly started laughing.

She kept on laughing non-stop.

I glared at her but somehow ended up smiling at her. Yes me smiling. Its been 2 times? already that i smile at her...  I don't know. Its a once in a life time thing...girl your lucky~ but i don't think she thinks so.

" you first", she said finally keeping her composure.

" no you first ", i said back.

" okay...Well i'm sorry about yesterday", she apologised.

"Huh?", I thought i was the wrong one.

"I really didn't mean what i told you. I was kinda emotional and all...and", she added stopping after as she didn't wanna say any further

I understand where she' s heading to so i nodded.

" I'm s-so-sorry too. I should have understood",  It seemed i sounded a little nervous and excited?, She looked at me chuckling a lil' as if teasing me.

"What!?" I spat. She just smiled.

I'm blushing right now.

"Well thats the first time i'm apologising to someone in years s-so...i was nervous. Don't tease me !" I exclaimed as i saw those teasing eyes.

"Well, i didn't say anything!" She defended. I just kept on blushing. Its really embarrassing you know.

"Anyways, are you an idiot? Why were you going to that washroom when there was a nearer one?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

Her face changed.....to an angry one.

"So that i wouldn't see that  spoiled girl's face" She said sternly.

I was confused.

"Hmm?" I asked telling her to ellaborate a little.

"Yah..Myung you're the idiot here. ", i frowned when she said that.

"Of course  that plastic face will come to the nearer washroom to 'clean' herself up. I didn't want to face that spoiled brat!"

"Thats why you went all the way to the  corner? " she nodded

"You are so naive, aren't you?" I asked

"Why go all the way there just for that, you 're avoiding her Yumi. You should let her do that not you"

"Uh-uh Myungsoo, if you face her again i'm sure today's drama wouldn't end at the cafeteria. I don't wana stoop low at her level and fight her. Its just wasting my time. Its better to let her know never mess with me then just avoid her the best way possible.", she said.

I was gonna say something when she continued.

"If you're thinking ...i'm scared of her Myung, i'm not. I'm not scared of that plastic face"she said sternly. I just gulped. She's kinda scary now.

 

"Well...i didn't know you would do a counter attack" , I told her.

"I mean you know...splashing on her... Woohyun's juice " I laughed . It was really funny. Its been a while since i laughed and its so good!:)

"Its not funny Myungsoo. Like i said, she should know that she shouldn't mess with me"

I just laughed more at her. She's really cute when she's angry.

She glared at me and i stopped laughing .

"Well you know, that girl...i don't think she's the kind to get scared easily, i'm sure she'll get back at you somehow" , i said looking at her. She frowned.

"Really?" She asked.

I nodded.

"You...scared?" I asked.

"No why should i be. I'll just teach her more lessons then"she said and smiled. 

I blushed again. I turned away to hide it. I don't know why i kept blushing when she smiles. Ok..i told you i don't like her in that way.

"Even if she's powerful , you would help me right?" She hopefully asked.

"H-huh? me? why should i?", i asked. Its not that that i don't wanna help or anything ok its just that her question was unexpected.

"What? You won't?" She raised an eyebrow and asked.

"I thought we were friends" She added. I just smiled at her and look at the sky.

She just Friend-zoned me everyone.  So don't think further, i agree with her.:)

 

School was over, we came back together today. I had to pull her  and push her inside the car. She was so stubborn, rejecting my offer and slipping away so i just caught her back and together we are home. 

I can feel that we are close now. I hope i won't mess up again.

 

 

 

I was watching T.V after shower

 

"Myung?" She called walking downstairs.

I looked up."Where are you going?" I asked as she was wearing  outdoor clothes and also a bag.

"I got a job already :) i'll be late today so Lets REALLY start our lesson today...at 9:00? Yea 9 evryday from today, okay?"

"Okay...wait what? Job??" i asked

"Yea i got one yesterday  while i was out. My shift is from 4:30 to 7:30. I'll get going i'll be late:)"

 

YUME'S POV

I was going to go when--

"WAIT!" He yelled 

"Hmm?" I asked

"Well...can i come along ? "

"Why?"

"Uh...can i work there too?" Why's he talking nonsense?

"Why?" I asked again

"Well...i-i don't want to let you come back at night a-alone" thats what he said.

"No" was my answer. I'm not going to let a  'young master' work at a cafe just because of me , no, no frikkin way.

"Arggh...why?" he started whinning. 

"Myungsoo , You're not like me . Just because of me, i'm not gonna let you at my level. No, No Way!" I spat

"What...what level are you talkin about? Are there rules that guys like me can't work?"

"Yes, yes there is"

"What? Since when??" He whinned again

"Just now" i said

"Can't you not go for work then?" He pouted and asked.

"I can't!" I retorted.

Then he just stood up and  off the tV, pulled me out of the house. This guy....

"If  i can't work, according to your 'rules' then, i'm going with you even if i just sit there" he said and kept dragging me.

Wha....what!??

"Yah..then you'll shoo all the people away!" I spat

"Uh-uh young lady. Once i enter the cafe,  all girls will line up to see me", he said. This guy is so conceited i'm telling you.

"Its not that way!" I said stopping.

"Really?" Then he turned and walked at the other side. Then he stopped again ...maybe he came to know that i wasn't following. He looked back.

"Its this way.."i pointed to the previous direction, stuck out my tongue at him and run as fast as possible.

"YAH!!" i heard him shout.

 

I finally reached the cafe, yeah, he managed to follow me somehow. I even passed many alleys just to make him lost but still he could reach here. He's really something.

 

"Yah! How dare you!?"

I just stuck out my tongue again. He frowned.

"How did you managed to get here? I'm sure you were blocked with all those people there"

Since i was smaller i was able to pass through the crowds quickly. It wasn't a big road but alleys and small roads. So it was safe.

"Since i looked too princely, they made way for me "he said sarcastically. I just  gave him a wierd look.

And he just gave me a Smile :). It was really...wierd. So i just entered the cafe leaving him there.