Trip to Grandpa Kim's place?

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Guys, I'm so sorry for the slow updates:'(. But I swear I won't give up on any of my stories and try my best. Its just that ideas failed to pop up T.T and I don't feel like writing if it isn't satisfying.

Anyway, thank you for sticking to this dear subbies^^. Love ya all :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Silence filled the room for about 15 mins now since Myungsoo entered the house.

"What?"he said confused.

"Did something happen? Why is everyone so quiet?"he added sensing the cloudy atmosphere.

Sunggyu kept on glaring at him straight for the past 15 mins without saying a thing. Woohyun was making some ramyeon inside the kitchen with Yoomi by his side ignoring the Myungsoo who kept on sneeking a peek at the girl confuse to why she's here at their condominium.

"Oww!! Whats that for, Lee Seongyeol!?"he yelled as Sungyeol suddenly hit his head with a cushion nearby.

"Stupid", Sungyeol commented.

"Yah!! What did I do wrong? seriously you guys..." He asked annoyed.

"Did you wake up from the other side of the bed today?"Howon commented.

"(-_-)"

"Why didn't you pick up our calls yesterday? Something important came up so we had to inform you but then you hung up on all of us, even on Yoomi!",Dongwoo yelled.

"Hah?", he asked confused.

"You even yelled at her", Sunggyu added.

"What?! I did? I-Is s-she mad...at me? "

"No, she was worried something got inside your head", Howon said. Myungsoo's eyes landed on the back of Yoomi again. So, that explains why she ignored him earlier when he came. Woohyun was laughing along with her and he frowned.

"I must be sleep-talking while then. I seriously couldn't sleep yesterday because something came up and it might have been the side effect", he said pressing his eyes with his palms. It still felt burning hot from lack of sleep.

"That explains why your eyes look hideous. What happened?", Sunggyu asked.

"Nah..met some old guy yesterday and he said some nonsense bugging me off. What's the important news though?"

"Grandpa Kim called 7 of us for a visit. Will you be willing to go? ", Howon asked. It was Sunggyu's grandfather who had a really close ship with the 7 boys. He's in England and they haven't seen him for about 7-8years now. He's an important person to all of them and it wasn't right to turn him down.

"Of course I would be. Why not?", Myungsoo said clueless as to why all of them are giving him that look.

"How about Yoomi?", Woohyun walked out from the kitchen and plopped down next to him.

"It would be about a month if we stay there and I don't think you'll like it.", he added as he looked at Myungsoo apologetically.

​​​​​That's right...Wouldn't it be rude to grandpa if I take her along? Should I pass? But that's rude too and I do wanna go.

"​​Nah, the problem is not that but Yoomi isn't willing to go. I asked gramps and told about a good friend I wanna let him meet and he actually approved it wholeheartedly. But that girl is so pressed on not going. We've been bugging her the past hours that's why she's here."

Myungsoo frowned and looked over the girl who was still busy cooking something. He stood up and walked over the kitchen.

The girl jumped in surprise when Myungsoo hugged her from behind.

"I'm here and you didn't even say 'hi' and ignore me?", He said with a pout. 

"They told me I yelled at you..hehe sorry. I was way too sleepy, I wasn't fully awake". She bit her lips and turn around to push him back a little making him frown again.

"Lunch is ready", she said before setting out some dishes.

"Yah. Are you mad at me or something?"

"Did I say I was?"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and helped her with the plates.

"You heard about visiting Sunggyu hyung's grandpa...Are you sure you don't wanna go?", He asked hoping she'd wanna tag along with him.

"Let's eat first, I'm hungry Myung", she said before taking out two plates in the dining room. He frowned again but decided to follow her with some sets of glasses and plates.

Both of them looked up to see the 6 guys looking at the both of them with squinting eyes.

''What?"

"What?" , both of them asked, setting the things on the table.

"Why do you two seem too close, as in physically 'toooo close'??", Sungyeol asked raising an eyebrow. All of them look immersed to hear the answer for that question. Yoomi blushed immediately and quickly set out the dishes.

"Weren't we close from the beginning?", Myungsoo asked oblivious.

"Dude, you just back-hugged her back there in the kitchen.", Woohyun grinned glancing to Yoomi and back to the male then back again at the girl who refused to look at them.

"Oh...We're together now", Myungsoo said realizing, scatching the back of his nape, blushing a bit.

"...."

"OooooooOoooooOOhh~", all of them teased smirking as Yoomi rushed to the kitchen feeling really shy.

*-*-*-*

 

"Yah. Why don't you just come along? There's no way I'm going, leaving you here for a month", Myungsoo said nagging the girl.

"I'm just an unknown girl to him, Myungsoo. Its rude. Moreover, I don't want to skip school for a month"

"Oh! Come on! Please~hm?", he plead, obviously confused if he should step out of the visit or force this girl to come with him.

"We'll have lots of fun there. Also, Grandpa isn't scary as he sounds and will welcome you wholeheartedly. Sunggyu hyung even said he approved of your coming, so why not just go with us?", He hoped for a slight step down from the girl.

"No", she sighed. Myungsoo's shoulders dropped and pouted.

"Please?"

"NO"

"Pleaassseee??"

"Nope, Myungsoo NOPE"

.

.

"Are you sure you'll be fine without me for a month?"

Yoomi nodded as if it wasn't a big deal making the boy a bit hurt.

"You'll be fine without me?"

"A month is no big deal, Myungsoo"

"No big deal??", he scoffed at her leaving the girl a bit startled to see him obviously dissapointed with her.

"No. I mean...Its not right for me to go and I don't really wanna skip school and...its a month, Myung. I'd like you to enjoy with your friends like you always did and I don't want to be those selfish girlfriends", she explained which made the male blush a bit because of the girlfriend word she admitted herself.

"But I won't be fine without you", he said blushing, looking away.

Yoomi bit her lips not knowing what to say. It really doesn't feel right for her to go. She might have agreed of it was a trip for them but it wasn't and was more like a summon from the elder and that too from a far away land which she never even thought about going for once. It'd be a big trouble to her and she doesn't want them to feel burdened either.

"F-Fine..", was all he said before standing up and walking out of her room. The girl felt a bit upset with herself being a goody two shoes for once. Why didn't she just not think of anything else and just be with him? He's obviously upset at her. She sighed and plopped down closing her eyes. 

*-*-*-*

 

"She's not going?", Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo nodded still feeling ''not-so-okay" about it.

"Wah...She's really stubborn.", Woohyun commented sipping on his straw of strawberrymilk shake.

"Next Monday, right? Okay, let's do this. Ignore her for some few days, hyung", Sungjong said plainly earning him a glare from Myungsoo.

"And why would I do that?", Myungsoo raised an eyebrow clearly annoyed at his suggestion.

"That's a good Idea. See if she actually will be able to stay without you", Woohyun added.

Myungsoo frowned and shook his head in disapproval, thinking she's not one to get stick herself to him. If he ignores her, she'll probably farther herself more, thinking she did something wrong and he didn't like the sound of it. Moreover, he doesn't want to waste the few days left by ignoring her...no way.

"Oh, come on, Myungsoo! Just a few days. It won't be that bad. You'll get to know if she really yearns to be with you" Sunggyu also added frightening the boy at his words...what if? What if Yoomi doesn't really care about being with him? What if she likes him just because she's too occupied by his presence, because he's the closest one and who treats her the best? He shivered at the thought of it. He knew, Yoomi, as a friend wouldn't like it if he ignores her..but what about Yoomi, as a girlfriend? She was a friend before, but now its more than that..and the situation is on a different level now even if he did ignore her before. 

"Does she really see you as a guy? Does she really look at you as her lover? Does she really yearn for your attention? Does she care for you not just as a friend but as her love of her life? Does she--"

"Stop! Stop, Nam Woohyun, STOP!!", Myungsoo yelled annoyed as Woohyun carried on with his cheesy yet bugging questions. Even, though she's his girlfriend already, it felt like it started all over again. Like he was back at square one...okay, maybe two.

"Urrgh...You guys bug me off so much", he said standing up and walk up the rooftop for some fresh air. 

___________________________________________________

A/N:- Spare me for my lack of update, my dear small no. of readers😞😞. I've been procrastinating all this while as I didn't have any motivational stuffs to keep this on. Really, Sorry.

    But, since, Sungkyu won yesterday so unexpectedly. I decided to update hehe:) Hope he'll get his deserved win today too :')

[Edit: Okay, he isn't nominatee again today. I'm so done with Mcountdown n Mucore. They !]

 

 

 

​​​