Heartbreak

Fate 【ON HOLD】

"I'm moving out"

*clang**

"I know you might hate the idea..but you see i cant just keep on staying here and.." Yumi nervously said but stopped when she saw the male's hands clenched tightly .

"...."

Observing the male she gulped a little but chose to continue

" I talked to your mom and dad about this and they agreed. You see i'm thinking about moving out the day after on the weeken.--"

"Do you have to go that far..."

"Hmm?" she looked a bit startled to recieve a sentence from him

"I'm not feeling okay...i'll go up first" saying that he stood up and left the room.

"...." The girl gulped and looked over at the male's plate and sighed.

He needs time...

                           *       *       *

Myungsoo flashbacked to when he met his parents that day.

"Myungsoo ya .Don't you think its better for us to move in early?"asked his mom.

The boy look up from his phone to the mother lying on the hospital bed and cocked his head on the side confused.

"Im sure i said to give me few more months??"he said.

"I know you're grown up and all but are you sure about being all alone?? because Yumi will move out soon..i suppose"

Myungsoo stopped whatever he did and look up again.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh..she didnt tell you yet?  I thought you would have known already. Last time when we had dinner she spoke about it"

The boy couldnt really digest what his mother told him. The last time they had dinner together was that 'one' time. When did he miss it?

"W-What did she say?" He spoke trying to remain cool.

"Well. .i'm not sure about it. But she said she wanted to move out soon and live at hers. Seems like she's missing home. I'm glad she's moved on. Even if we want her to be with us, i can understand where she's coming from."

Flash back end~~

He tried to accept the fact that she'll leave the house soon while driving back home. But hearing she'll move out this weekend , from her own mouth today itself seemed  like she's moving out to avoid him.

Did she not like him that much? Was it wrong for him to confess...is this going to change their friendship??

These negative thoughts kept barging in and he couldnt help but feel so suffocated. He felt angry with himself for why he had to be so selfish and jealous and do things he would regret.

How is he gonna face her tomorrow?

 

The NextDay--------------------

Yumi packed her things slowly all the while thinking if its alright to suddenly leave like this. She knew its not right but the circumstances just had to co-incide.

But Myungsoo wouldnt know that...

The dead-line given for her apartment house is tomorrw so she really didn't have a choice but to move in. But all of these are going in a way she really didnt want .

Her face flushed remembering Myungsoo and his confession...

"Aahhh...this is no time to blush Yumi!" she scolded herself and sighed again.

She walked out of her room and stood infront of that one room . He didn't even come out for breakast this morning. Breathing out slowly seeming determined , she knocked on his door.

"Myungsoo...Are you there?" She knocked a couple more times.

Not hearing a response she wondered if he's ignoring her. She turned around to walk away when she was shocked to see the later right behind her.

"Oh..M-Myung, i t-thought you were inside"

"..."

She felt a little uncomforatable with his gaze on her like that. Looking down she fidgeted on her fingers and spoke up.

"i need to talk to y--"

"i'm kinda busy right now" he cut her off making her feel more than awkward.

"Ah...i see.Then..later" she felt like crying.Its sure that he's starting to ignore her. He didn't evn give her a chance to explain.

                         *.        *.       *

Myungsoo didn't know what kind of role he's pulling off right now. He doesn't know what to do except for trying his best to farther himself away from her. He can't stop her so its his only option right? After all, according  to him,she doesnt like him the way he does and he isnt going to be the clingy type bothering the girl more. If she wants it , then he wont intervene. He doesnt want her to make up excuses so he wont feel bad. He doesnt want her to pity him.

People say chasing for the one you love shows that you're strong but to Myungsoo , he's ready to be among the weak because he doesnt want the girl to be uncomfortable with him more than she feels right now. Thats just rude and selfish.

The day went by just like that. Its already 10:30pm by now and Myungsoo hasnt returned yet. Yumi ate dinner alone. She wanted her last stay with him to be smooth but then this happens. She isn't going to leave just like this. She needs to talk to him . He's clearly showing that he's avoiding her on purpose. But then again she felt worried  as the clock ticks by.

As soon as she heard his car at the garage, her heart pounded just like before but more of a sad feeling on the inside.

As soon as Myungsoo walked in, she stood up  from the sofa .

"I-I was waiting for you"

Even if he wanted to hear those words, it felt somewhat forced.

"Where were you? You had dinner?"

"...."

Myungsoo just nodded.

"I want to talk to you Myungso--"

"Im tired"

"Huh?'

"I need some sleep" he said before walking up the stairs

"Myungsoo!"she shouted annoyed, looking down as he stopped.

"I said i need to talk to you!"

"....."

She look up to see the male mirrorring her own wet eyes.

"I said i'm tired" he said before walking away.

She entered her room and went directly to the bathroom only to weep for which she really doesn't knw the reason to.

 

Is it her fault!? NO

 

  -----------------    *.            *.            *.  -------------------

Yumi made the breakfast as usual.All the while she felt something undescribable, which wasnt a good thing. Myungsoo came down but she didn't bother starting a convo with him. She was still annoyed with how he's been acting since yesterday.

"Good morning" Yumi was shocked when he wished her.

"m-morning" it felt unusual and wierd.

"So its today?"

"...."

"Myung...You..You're misunderstanding something"

"...."

"Im not avoiding you or anything like that okay? I need to move in today or i'll lose my house ..that's why.."

"You dont need to lie"

"W-What??"

But im not lying..What is he talking about?

"I'm not lying!"

"Then does that mean you are not affected by my confession.?"

W-what?

"I'll accept that as a rejection. Cause either way , it just means the same thing."

This guy he's thinking all wrong..

"Where's your house? I'll take you there"

"Huh? Its okay L-luhan will come by"

The male chuckled at the mention of the other boy.

"And you say , you're not avoiding me" he mumbled to which the girl couldnt make it out.

They had their breakfast with no more words exchanged, Yumi not really liking this version of Myungsoo.

                    *.               *.                *

Myungsoo was having a deep thought on whether he would regret this or not. Letting her go just like this...He stood up and walked down to the kitchen seeing the girl walked out of the house at the corner of his eyes. He's quite good at bracing himself. He poured  some water down on the glass to drink when he look up to see one last note stuck on that specific place.

"Im just staying at my house. Its not like im not setting my foot in this house ever again. STOP BEING SULKY you Kim Myungsoo!!! Weren't you the one who told me to get out of this house and made me promise to move out in two months? Im not going to break my first ever promise, even if its nearly three months by now, even if i broke it already. You're so annoying! Telling me all these things making me confused . I hate you.How can you act like that the whole day yesterday when i was wishing i could enjoy my last stay here with you.You dont evn let me explain so why should i bother explaining. I hate you.I freakin hate you for ignoring me ..BYE!"

He stood there for a moment digesting what she was sayin before which , his feet took over his steps.

Something triggered him. He can't end something like this. Not when he's at fault...

               -     -        -        -        -     -          

She dragged out her suitbags and all her things in front of the house and led out a sigh 

"All done and all there's left is......" she got shocked when Myungsoo suddenly stopped her grabbing her wrist.

"Is it because of what i said?" he suddenly asked.

"??"

Myungsoo's eyes looked hard and unwavered. But she was still annoyed with how he's been behaving.

"i need to go" she said

"If it is because of the promise then im sorry. You know how reckless i was back then. I never really intended to kick you out. I was so caught up in the moment to have acted that way"

"Why are you telling me that now? Its not because of that . I told you its not-"she stopped as she saw tears already threatening to fall from his eyes.

"If it is because i confessed to you then i take it back"

"...."

She saw it clearly , how his tears dropped  from both his eyes

"Forget that i confessed , pretend you never heard it. I'll try my best to farther myself from you so. If there is a chance that you wont go then please forget evrything i did and stay back"

He didn't understand what he's blabbering about either. But if it just means that she'll stay then he'said willing to step back his feelings. It was her who made him how he is today. He never thought she would leave the house one day, let alone him. Has he been taking her for granted? If so, he's fine with repaying for what he did. She moving back in her house wasn't the thing he's not liking.But the fact that she's clearly trying to leave him because of what he did...that bothered him.

"...."

"I don't think I can go on with you leaving like this..Yumi, can you consider it again.."

"Please??"

Yumi felt his tight grip on hers and couldnt look away from his pleading eyes when

"Yumi!! Are you don--"

The girl looked away and saw luhan giving them the same look she was giving him.

"Oh..im done" she took off myungsoo's hand slowly and fake smiled at the other boy who somehow was able to grasp the situation but didnt put it to words

"Let's go??"

Yumi nodded

"I need to go now. I'll call you later" and she followed the other male after giving one last look at Myungsoo.