Happy Myung Day:)

Fate 【ON HOLD】

MYUNGSOO'S POV

 

After bath i walked out totally forgetting that Yumi was in my room. Yes i realised it when i look up and found her staring at me and yup i realised i was half-n*ked with only a towel wrapped on my waist.

"Liking what you see?", i smirked teasing. I thought that she would blush and all but she didn't. I frowned.

"No" she shook her head.

"Tomoe's is better" she added. There she goes again comparing me with an anime character.

"Tsk! Just admit it already"

"Admit what?"she asked.

"That you like me already" i was just teasing her. I was hoping that she likes me somehow.

"I do like you Myung" ok thats not the 'like' i just reffered.

"You like me?"i asked putting a shirt on.

"Yeah you're fun to be with" She nodded.

"What kind of like?" I ask trying to figure out more.

"What are you asking? Is there kind of 'likes'?"she asked totally oblivious. Yeah i can see it in her eyes. This girl is too naive.

 I just shook my head.

"I'll go down first then" saying that she left.

I bet that either this girl really doesn't care about love or.....have she experience any heart break before. Now to think of it...she always seem to 'act' naive whenever i mention 'like' or 'love'. Remember last time, while tutoring when i mentioned it purposely, she remained calm and stoic? I don't know. Does she already have a first love? Or what if she has a boyfriend?! OMG i never thought or ask about it before! And why am i even panicking!?

I rushed down the kitchen and sat before her and started eating, trying to ask at a perfect time. She didn't even look up and kept on eating.

"D-do you perhaps have a boyfriend?" I ask trying to act calm.

"No" that was all she answered which i couldn't really buy it.

"R-really?" i asked watching her actions. She was still so calm but didn't look up.

"Yeah" I don't know if she always answered like this while i ask something or am i just being paranoid but her answer seems too short much to increase my intuition of her hiding something.

"Umm...then have you already had your first love?" I asked more just to know.

"No. Why are you asking this suddenly Myung?"she looked up. I thought that she was lying before but when she look up, Ok....she really is telling the truth. I don't know how but i can feel it. I kinda saw the 'oblivious' word written in her eyes.

"Huh?J-just curious" she nodded.

"How about you?" She asked back.

"No" she nodded again.

"You're not interested in anyone?"

"I am interested in someone" i widen my eyes.

"W-who??"i asked 

"You"

    "..."

Did she just say she's interested in me?

"M-me??"

"Yeah. Myungsoo i'm suddenly interested in you of why you are asking that questions suddenly" Ok...i get it, this girl is dumber than me.

"Well...i told you. I'm curious and i want to know you more since you are my 'friend'" I said feeling a bit down. I can't help okay?

formed an 'o' indicating she get it.

"Really? You don't lik-- no no you don't love anyone?love in...you know like that of love relationships between boys and girls you know? like how Nanami feels for Tomoe. Not even any members of INFINITE??" I can't believe i'm saying all these for just 'u don't like anyone?'

"Yup. I love them but not that way but i do have a person or more that i love that way"

Did she just say 'or more'?

"Who? "I asked more than curious.

"Tomoe"  Tomoe again *facepalm **

"Ah.I love Naruto too. Minato too and and...Takumi um..Taichi too..."she kept on saying. Why did i even think l that she might have experience a heart break? *hit myself on the wall**

"Okay okay stop..not anime. I mean 'humans'" i told her emphasizing the 'human' part.

She made that 'o' face again.

"Well just so you know Myungsoo, i'll never be in love with Humans and i treat my anime boys more like humans"

"So, your not gonna date anyone in the future??" I asked

"Yup..i'll never!"she said proudly, standing up to clean up the plates as we finish eating. We always talk a lot while eating, i just realised that. I stood up to help her.

"Myung i'll do this. Go watch TV or something."she suggested.

"Nah...its okay, i wanna help"

"Thanks:)"

"Welcome:)"

"You like Tomoe a lot, don't you?"

"I do, a lot!" She chirppily replied.

"Um...so your favourite anime is Kamisama Kiss?"

"No. Its Naruto...I like Tomoe thats all, i like shonen better than shoujos "she said smiling.

(**shonen-anime mostly based of fighting stuffs/mostly watch by boys)

(**shoujo-anime mostly based on romance,fluff,etc/girls' stuff)

"Really? Me too Shonens are the best. My favourite is Naruto too. You like OnePiece?" I asked totally engrossed in anime myself.

"Luffy!! OnePiece is good too and i like Death Note too and FairyTail too...and, and...DBZ"she said with sparkly eyes. 

"I like them too a lot! WoW! we have some common interest there!" I said laughing.

"Yeah! Finally, I got a friend and he's an Otaku" she cheered playfully. I just laughed.

 

"You know Myung...you're my first friend:)"she smiled widely. Huh...first friend?

"You didn't have friends before??" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't:(" She looked down sadly.

"wh-why??" I asked a bit concerned .

"I don't know maybe i can't blend in well? I really have no friends, not even a relative" she sighed sadly. I frowned. I really don't like seeing her like that.

"Hey! I'm Your friend! And you have hyungs and Jongie too", i tried cheering her up. Her smile came back.

"That's why i am happy and i really trust you too:)" she said. She is really so cute. If my hands weren't wet right now, i'll pinch her already.

"But you know what Myung, i didn't have any friends because girls were jealous of my looks" She said proud and cheekily. I just chuckled and turn at her, pinching her. Yeah who cares about  wet hands right now! She's too cute**

"Ah-ah...yah your hands are wet aww..it hurts stop!"she complained. I laughed and retreated.

"Ah..Why do you always pinch me!"

"Because i want to and you're arrogant too!"

"Tsk tsk! Meanie Myung!"

I just stuck out my tongue.

"You didn't have any guy friends back then too" i asked resuming our topic.

"Guys are wolves really! I really hate them. They are friendly to me just to get close to me. I didn't like it one bit. None of them were genuine. Arrgh..just remembering the way they look at me give me creeps!!"she shivered.

"Am i a wolf too then?"

"No no don't worry you're an exception and same goes for the oppas and jongie too. I can see that you guys are genuinely friendly and i can feel it too:)"

"Really?" 

"Yeah..You're a fox!"she said laughing...what fox??

"Fox? Why?"i said annoyed a little.

"Fox...are sly"she said laughing still.

"Hey. I'm not like that!" I retorted. I realised that we have already finished cleaning the plates and she was walking away and i'm following her not wanting to end the conversation.

She still laugh and sat at the sofa.

"Just kidding Myung, just kidding. I like foxes!" She said and i gave her look sitting next to her.

"Tomoe is a fox too and same goes for Naruto?technically too i guess. So i like foxes and i just called you one. Be honored Myung!" She scolded playfully. Ok. I'm a little happier now:) she just called me a fox!:) yeah me!

 

"Meany Myung...Foxy Myung...Dumby Myung♪~" she sang playfully.

"Hey. Thats girly! and not fair, especially the last one!" I complained.

She kept on giggling, i just smiled too. She's just too cute. And i do think somehow i like her, probably? 

"Hey"i called out suddenly, just remembered about her telling about me to the guys. She looked at me.

"What you said today to the guys about my attitude and all did you mean that?" I asked. I was hurt a little when she said that to be honest. Am i really annoying?

"Hmm? Oh...yeah why?" 

"Nothing."

"You really are like that Myungsoo!" she said.

"I'm annoying too?" I asked totally hurt.

"A little annoying. But i like it that way Myung, just the way you are" i just chuckled hearing her answer.

              -----silence-----

2 mins.later---

"You hate chocolates?" I asked randomly.

She nodded.

"Are you allergic to it or something?"

"No, i just don't like the taste thats all!"

"Its good , you know. I love chocolates!"

"Hehehe. Then we have a difference now!" She giggled.

"I guess", i replied

"Myung, I want to know you more too so lets play twenty questions.10 questions each!" She suggested. I agreed.

"Umm...then, you said you haven't had your first love. Do you have any girl you like? Like you asked me before?"she asked.

Do i like her? I still don't have the answer.

"No, i don't. Why?"

"Ok. There goes one question of yours!" She said. I was startled.

"Well the reason is , if there is one then i can help you out you know. I always wanted to act as a cupid!"I just rolled my eyes.

"2nd question: Do you hate the fact that i just came out of nowhere and live at your house?"

"No, i don't. Why would i?" Oops! my 2nd question gone. She smirked.

"Well thats because you told me to leave when i first came here. Don't worry i'll move out soon"

I frowned. Thats because i was angry that day and i spouted out some nonsense to her not that i mean it.

"Next question: Why are you never serious at your studies?"

"Well...because i don't have anyone to impress with my marks." she frowned at my answer.

"Can i ask about your parents?"i asked. She nodded as an answer.

"But you have your parents to impress don't you?" She asked back.

"They don't care about me."

"They do Myungsoo"the atmosphere somehow became cold suddenly. I tried to change the topic.

"How did  your parents---"

"They got into a road accident...a truck ran into them"she said interrupting me. I saw her tearing up.

"Oh...sorry."

"Its okay:)"she smiled.

"I want you to be serious about your studies. Aren't you gonna impress me at least??" She asked resuming the game. I was startled by her question.

"Okay..i'll try" i smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Umm...why are you so abnormal?" I teased.

"Myungsoo!" I laughed.

"Ok Ok...just kidding. I mean unique"

"I don't know, am i unique?" I smirked.

"Oh...very much. You lost one question!" I cheered.

"If you had to pick between me, Sungyeol and Sunggyu hyungs who would you pick?" I asked interested.

"You"

"Really??"

"Of course Myung:) You lost one question again though" I just chuckled.

"Will you promise me that you'll open up to me more about your parents?" She asked. She isn't letting this go easily, is she? I just nodded as an answer.

"And also promise me you won't get angry when i try to ask more about them..ok?" She asked . I just sighed and nodded again.

"Why do you want to know? "I asked, thats my 8th question...i think

"I told you . I'm interested in you. I want to talk to you about it before its never too late."she said.

"What do you mean never too late?" I asked.

" You're too young to know that Myungsoo!" She teased . I just frowned...thats not an answer. I need to know whats behind those words.

"Myungsoo. Will you be my friend forever?"she asked 'friend' forever?

       "......."

"Of course i would be silly!" I just chuckled.

"I don't want to lose my first friend", she said with a sad smile and i just smile back reassuring her. 

"Last question from me:--Tomoe, Naruto or me?" I knew the answer already to be honest.

"You" See i told you guys i kne--- wait what? Me??Did she just say me? not Tomoe..or even Naruto?

"Me?" I asked shocked. She just laughed.

"Thats question no.11!!" She hit me playfully and stood up and walked away saying she's sleepy.

"Hey wait! You still have one question left to ask me!!" I yelled.

"I'll keep that for later Myungsoo. I'm tired ..Goodnight!"

"Ok. Goodnight.."

I just stood there...me? that was really unexpected. I walked up to my room slowly still sinking in.

I open the door and lay down tired, still trying to grasp my mind together.

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV--

 

Myungsoo turned over and lay on his stomach...keeping his face on the pillow.

1minute later----

   "Iwnovrtomeannarto!!jjkkhjkhJH jh!!!" Came the happy muffled shouting from the boy, which is actually 'I won over Tomoe and Naruto".

He turned over to the ceiling again smiling widely ^__________^

He just shook his head again and again like a crazy fellow.

 

 

Just like that the Happy Myungsoo Day ended and the sun replaced the moon, waking up the poor dreaded boy with dark circles. Yes he couldn't sleep yesterday. He was too occupied with the girl. He was more than happy to win over the two anime characters. Winning over them means he means more to the girl, right? After all we know that its Yumi we are talking here about.

 

"Myungsoo! Myungsoooo! Its  late. Why are you still here?" She knocked on the door shouting. She saw Myungsoo's car out in the garage so she knew he wasn't gone yet and its already so late.

"Myungsoo!! Wake up--"the door opened revealing a zombie Myung. Yeah thats what the girl reffered to him in her mind.

"Myungsoo? Are you okay??"she asked worried.

He just smiled .

"Good Morning. I'm okay. I'll dress up =_______="

"Hey..are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy. Didn't have much sleep hehe." he said walking  inside to change. He just finished washing up just as the girl knocked on his door.

"Ok. I have already ate...its late so i'll go first okay?"she tried to rush but he held her back by her wrist.

"No you're  going with me today. Wait downstairs!"

"Eh? No Myung i can just--" Myungsoo glared with the zombie eyes =…= and it was hella scary so she agreed and went downstairs.

Myungsoo came down.

"Lets go"

"I packed your breakfast. Are you sure you're okay? "

"I'm fine I'm fine...its thanks to you after all!"

"Huh?"

"Nothing nothing" He pulled her and motioned her to go inside. He ran and sit on the driver's seat and started the engine.

When he looked at her she wasn't even buckling herself. He just sighed and helped her saying she's dumber than him. She retorted saying his car is wierd.

"By the way, why did you pick me over your handsome boys yesterday?" He asked still curious than ever.

"Oh..Of course i would Myungsoo! Your my first and closest friend while they don't even know i exists!" She told him.

"Umm...correction: they are the ones who doesn't exist." He said.

"No Myungsoo they exists!"she snapped.

"Where?"

"Anime world!"He just rolled his eyes.

"So you're saying you would've pick them if you guys knew each other?" He asked annoyed.

"Of course i would Myung" She said seriously. Myungsoo shook his head thinking he was happy yesterday for nothing and sped up to school.