Hide & seek: Hiding his feelings & Seeking the truth behind her feelings.

Fate 【ON HOLD】

 

A/N :-         WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS CRAP?? REALLY !! I THINK I'M SO BAD AT SAD OR EMOTIONAL PARTs! Even the chap where Myungsoo cried while opening up. I messed up , didn't i??

                     Well can you guys comment down a lil' ?? I kinda feel that my little readers aren't enjoying much. I'd love to know your opinions too. Oh! Come On!It doesn't even take a minute.bleh~ XD

Anyways, Thanks to those who comment and subscribe. I love you!ENJOY~


 

 

 

"Ok Good night oppa!" wished Yumi to Sungyeol as Myungsoo watched her , leaning at the door.

"What?" she asked returning back his phone.

"What did you do at Luhan's??" he finally asked .

"Oh...we played around with his sister.:) It was really fun Myung. Too bad we didn't play it long but too short :( " she said .

"You played what?"

"Hide and seek. Its my first time so it was fun :)"

"And you guys didn't play it long?" He asked really hoping that she really didn't get to play much with the other boy.

"Yea..his parents came back"

"You met 'em ?" he asked cocking his head at the side.

"Yea. They were so good  to me:)"

"More than my parents?"

Yumi frowned when he asked that.

Is he starting to compare them?? **What issue does he really has with Luhan for him to be like this?**

"Well , i don't know about that. Equal?" She said not really thinking about it much.

"Ah~ you met 'em them once and you're considering them to be equal with my parents whom you once gave cold shoulder to when you meet them the first time?" he said nodding slowly.

Yumi didn't like his way of thinking. The circumstances were totally different and why is he suddenly acting like his parents are the best now?

"Look Myungsoo. I don't know what issues you have with Luhan, but you don't need to act this way , you know "she said.

Myungsoo frowned.

"Now go! Shoo shoo~ i need to change" saying that she pushed him out and close the door at his face. He gritted his teeth and went inside his room to change too.

 

Yumi was already downstairs cooking, when he came out. He came to the kitchen and sat at his usual place at the counter before her, staring at the girl who was chopping some onions trying her best not to cry. He stiffled a laugh when he saw her blinking back her unwanted tears.

"What?" she sniffed and asked.

He just shook his head still laughing making the girl to snicker at him.

"So why were you late?" she asked remembering it.

"Oh..that.Umm...i kinda met up a girl."

"A girl?"

"Yea. She's my friend now" he said puposely trying to see a lil' hint of jealousy .

"Really? Thats good "

"Its good ?" he asked trying his best not to show his sadness.

"Yea. Knowing that you don't have girls as friends "

"I have you.."he said slowly making the girl blush a bit which he was too blind to notice.

"Yea..you need to have more girls as friends than me"

"Why?"

"Um..so that you feel comfortable approaching the girl you like someday :)"she said.

Yea, right**

"I'm good with girls at club though"

"Really? But girls at clubs seem to be not good girls to me"

"You think so? I met Jinhee noona at the club too"

Jinhee? noona??**

"Oh..i see. Lets eat "she said walking over the table setting out the dishes.

"Aren't you curious?"

"About what?"

"About how we become friends?"

"Oh..tell me."

He nodded and told her about Daehyun and all from A to Z

"Oh..i'm sorry about that" she said as she saw Myungsoo stopped eating and sadly looked blankly regreting his past.

"I wasn't close with him but..i feel really bad.I'm just a jerk , aren't i?"

Yumi shook her head and smiled sadly at the news, trying to comfort him.

"Myung..Lets just hope he's fine up there , okay?You're not a jerk; you didn't know about it. Besides i'm sure Daehyun is smiling happily now that he knows you do consider him as your friend." she said to which he smiled weakly and resume eating.

"So Jinhee is his twin?" she asked trying to change from Daehyun to his sister to lift up the mood.

"Yea. She works as a newbie at my dad's. I had a long talk with her and ran out of time. That's why i was late"

The girl nodded and finish eating up , putting the plates away after , followed by the male. They wash the plates together as usual having little chats about this and that . Soon after , they wished goodnight and went to sleep , both thinking about the events that happened today as they sleep.

 


 

 

The next day, they had an off for school as there was another exam after. They did as usual and studied together. Myungsoo asked about the questions Sungyeol asked Yumi before not wanting to lose to his friend. Yes  he's become more jealous than ever trying to be first at everything when it comes to the girl. He now even thinks that the girl is his bleh~Yea thinks the one who once thought the girl is no one's , not even his when the guys advised him before.

Myungsoo was happy that he's able to enjoy his day calmly at home with her without any troubles when---

-Ding dong♪…Ding dong ding dong ding dong♪♪♪-

Ok he cursed knowing who would ring the door bell in such away.

He storm out of Yumi's room angrily with loud steps and open the door.

"Whattt!!?"he snapped at the guy's faces.

"Hi Myungsoo:)" they all said with a happy face.

"Why are you guys here!?" he gritted his teeth and asked knowing something he wouldn't like is coming up.

"Where's Yumi?" Woohyun asked and entered pushing him out of the way ignoring his questions , followed by the others. Myungsoo flew his bangs annoyed and closed the door saying some incoherent words.

"Oh MY YUMI~~" called Woohyun loudly on purpose , raising his eyebrows up and down teasing Myungsoo making the younger to glare at him.

"Oh! Oppadeul and Jongie:)" she ran down smiling giving them hugs making Myungsoo frown more. He doesn't even get to hug her freely like that. He walk to Sunggyu and pull her out of his arm as he was the last one to hug. Yes he did wait for the last one..good boy ,eh?

"Oh~ Is our Myungsoo Jealous??" Sungyeol wriggled his eyebrows at Myungsoo making the other blush .

"Shut up!" he said. Yumi just stood there and smiled, not really knowing why Myungsoo would be jealous.

"Why are you guys here?" he asked dully.

"We came to study with you two of course!" Dongwoo said smiling widely.

"Wha--"

"Waah!! Group Study, thats great !:) I'll bring down my books. Lets study together here in the living room" saying that the girl rush to her room to get her books totally oblivious of the speechless Myungsoo.

***

 

It has been 4 hours the group of friends were  focusing on their books taking turns in asking the genius girl the questions they didn't understand except for the older two. The 6 guys look like they don't really care about books and all but they really do keep their focus well and study deligently. But all this while,this one boy was totally out of focus keeping his eyes on each of his 'friends', giving out hawk looks when any one of the members sit next to the girl to ask something they didn't know, but as usual they didn't really care about his glares even if they know it . Myungsoo has been giving that look to them for a while now whenever they stay close to the girl to which they  find him cute. So they kinda do it on purpose too besides having real problems with the books.

They were kinda getting tired. Yumi noticed it and went to the kitchen to bring out some drinks and eatables to eat.

"Ah~its refreshing but i'm so tired .TT.TT" Sungjong said as he drink his juice. The others agreed.

"Should we play a game?:)" Yumi asked enthusiastically.

"What game?" Howon asked.

"Hide and Seek!" she said chirpilly still wanting to play the game as she wasn't able to at Luhan's . Besides more people more fun ,right?

"Ok lets play !" Sunggyu stood up closing his books.

"Really!? Its my 2nd time playing and i'm so excited. I played at Luhan's yesterday but didn't get to play for long" she pouted and said.

"Aigoo~ Come on lets play then!" Woohyun pinched her cheeks and said making someone glare at him again.

They all stood up ignoring Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo, you seek we hide"Sungyeol said.

"Why me!?"

"Cuz you stood up late no scratch that you still are not standing up while we all do. Lets go hide guys " replied Sungyeol and went to hide dragging Yumi in the process. The others followed them.

"And go outside and count up to 20!" Sungyeol shouted. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes as Sungyeol just kicked him out of his house but taking 'his' girl away with him.

He went outside and start counting.

"1..2..3..---"

He looked to who opened the door and found Woohyun poking his head out. 'what now?' He mouthed.

"The house is too big so we'll hide in the game room, main bathroom, living room, kitchen and your room" saying that Woohyun closed the door at his face.

Wait what ? My room!!?**

He sighed and shrugged it off and started counting again.

"1..2..3........and two-enty!!" he shouted the last part. Yes , he cheated.

He smiled to himself and entered looking around here and there. He didn't really care about the other boys. All he's seeking right now is for that one girl. He entered the kitchen but had a feeling Woohyun was there.

"Nam Woohyun Out!" He said and walk away without looking to which Woohyun came out from the corner of the Kitchen sulking saying 'How did you know?'

Myungsoo had that feeling because he didn't count that long and Woohyun just entered before he counted the nos. So yea common sense , he might be at the nearest place to the door which is the right at the kitchen. The living room was too open and vast so even if it was direct from the main door, Woohyun wouldn't hide there.

Myungsoo walk back to the living room and stopped seeing someone's b*tt moving  from the side of the sofa from his peripheral view.

"Hyung i know that you think your b*tt is pretty..but like that....its disgusting! Gyu Hyung Out!" he said and walk to the bathroom to find no one. He tried to close the door but turn back when he heard a 'Thud' and an'Oww!"

"Jong out!" He said and walk upstairs to his room shaking his head. Sungjong just fell down from the big cupboard that keep towels and stuffs and hit his b*tt , FYI.

Myungsoo came inside to see a big hump on his bed. He rolled his eyes. Too obvious!**

"Dongwoo hyung Out!"

"Its me" Howon said , poking out his head. Myungsoo shrugged and walk out but entered again.

"What?" Howon asked jumping down his bed.

"Dongwoo hyung?" Myungsoo pointed at the corner. Howon looked at the way to see a pair of foot. A second later Dongwoo came out with his gummy smile saying he got it.

"Were you hiding there all along?" Howon asked to which he nodded.

"Thought it was creepy as i heard some noise there ..turns out its you bleh~ i was kinda scared thats why i jumped at Myungsoo's bed inside the comforter" Howon added calmly

Myungsoo shook his head at the idiots and went to his bathroom ...no, no one was there , which leaves--the game room-Yumi and Yeol.

He went inside the said room . It was a big room with many playing boards and computers with big screens with lots of wires. He slowly came inside and look around. No one.

"Yeollie? Yumi?"

No one. He moved further in but didn't see anyone of them. What the?? He turn around to walk when.

"BOO!!!" 

"YAAAH!!!" Myungsoo jumped frightened.

" Yah you scared me!" He snapped at Sungyeol. The guy laughed hard at his face making the one to glare at him annoyed.

"That wasn't really manly of you Myungsoo! That too infront of  the one girl!!"Sungyeol laughed and said.

"What do you mean?"

"Find Yumi" he laughed still and said.

Myungsoo nodded at him still confused but turn around again when-

"BOOO!!!"

Myungsoo shrieked again making Sungyeol to laugh more.

"Yah its not funny!!"Myungsoo said angrily at the both of 'em as he was indeed scared and terrified.

 

"Oh..sorry Myung. We thought it'd be fun.."Yumi said apologetically seeing Myungsoo's really frightened face to which the male softened.

"Its okay.Come on!" he said and pull the girl out , holding her hand , giving glares to Sungyeol on the way and making the later to shout something like 'Thats not fair!' from the room.

"Woohyun go out. Your turn!"Myungsoo said happily .

 

Just as the male went out , the guys fled away at a click second. Leaving Myungsoo and Yumi at the leaving room. Yumi looked down at their hands which was still together and blushed. Well she was blushing all the while to be exact. She tried to pull her hand out from Myungsoo's when the later noticed and release it but held it back the next second making the girl to look up at him.

"Wha--"

"You're hiding with me" he said and pull her up with him again and entered his room to hide as he saw no members going in there this time.

"I'm comin in!" They heard Woohyun shout downstairs as Yumi started panicking.

"He's coming , he's coming!!"

Myungsoo looked at his right and pulled her quickly with him and went inside the closet which was big enough to fit both of them but not enough for both of them +his series of clothes. He close the closet quickly and breathe out in relief  still holding the closet door from the inside tightly as he already released the girl's hands

It was dark.

"Myungsoo. Its dark . Where are you ? i can't see you." Yumi whispered.

"I'm here" he whispered back.

"Where? Its kinda creepy here and why do i feel like the clothes are tickling me.

Myungsoo pushed the rows of shirts infront of him, to his back with his hand slowly so that he can be directly infront of the girl which he couldn't as it was dark and tight and it seemed that he got stuck and tangled with some shirts .

"Myung stop stop. You're throwing clothes on my face. Just put out your hand so i can know where you are." the girl said to which he did .

He put out the other hand which wasn't holding the door , slowly when he touched something soft.

"YAH! Myungsoo where are you touching!?" the girl shrieked to which Myungsoo blushed madly and retreated his hand quickly at the speed of light panicking, thinking it was something inappropriate to touch. FYI, what he touch was Yumi's left cheek.

But that was a big mistake as he, when he panicked, released the door to which he panicked more and stumble on his own legs. As if that wasn't panickable enough, it seems that he tugged on one of the shirts for support so as not to fall down but turns out that 'shirt' was Yumi's  and he ended up pulling her down along with him with a 'WAahhh!!' and a loud 'THUD!' along with some sounds of clothes falling down too.

      "............"

Myungsoo gulped closing his eyes, wishing what he's thinking now was not what was happening at the moment. He opened his eyes slowly to see the girl so close to him her eyes tightly shut from the impact. Yes what he had thought is happening. She opened her eyes slowly but widened the next second, seeing the boy so close to her. Both of them froze , and the time seems to agree with 'em.

Myungsoo felt the girl's hands tugging tightly on his arms on both sides, one of her legs between his , her body directly above his,her lips an inch apart from his. He swore he felt her hearbeat beating hard along with his. He gulped again, eyes still wide on hers .

            ~AWKWARD~                ~AWKWARD~

Damn ..its getting hot in there....

 

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"What happ-----"

Not just Woohyun...all of them froze . They blinked twice in sync.

".........."

"S..sorry...for disturbing" He said stuttering and they all rushed down , pack up their books and rush out of the house.

No way they are gonna be ers...

 

Actually, they heard the screaming? and the loud 'Thud' with the other sounds from Myungsoo's room . They all came out from their hiding places and rushed towards the room worriedly , thinking someone was hurt.

 

But the fact was that this two didn't even look their way when they stormed in. They were frozed in their own world which was full of awkwardness.

 

Cough *cough cough**

Myungsoo started coughing suddenly. He doesn't even know if its involuntarily or not. Yumi, startled , quickly get up off from him and stood awkwardly as ever with a tomato face. The boy, too slowly stood up scratching the back of his neck, feeling the same.

"S..s.sorry" Yumi stuttered looking down and rush out of the room the next second.

The boy took a little turn on his heel , fall down on his bed and stare up at the ceiling blankly.

"That was embarrassing..." he muttered softly and heard a 'bang' which he assume it to be the girl's door.

 

He saw those blushed face of the girl for the first time but then again , who wouldn't. They were in the most awkward position ever. Even if Yumi was the naive-type, still she is a girl and he is a guy. Anyone would blush like crazy in that situation with a guy , handsome or not.

His hands moved to his left part of his chest, there...it was still beating hard . It was a familiar yet umfamiliar type of heart beat. He swore he thought of owning her lips for a second which he didn't dare to the next second. He knew he's not going to be able to control this urge for long. Its hard trying to hide his feelings and not say a word about it. He wanted to confess but then again he's scared ..scared of her rejection and mostly her ignoring him for it. There's no way he'll be able to bear that...for now just 'friends' is okay. Yes, for now. He's determined to make her fall for him which he thought that it was gonna be real hard. So....hiding his feelings for now would be for the best.

 

**

 

Yumi rushed inside her room and close her door with a bang and lean on it, her breath heaving up and down.

"That was embarrassing..." she muttered and jumped on her bed , face first on the pillow.

**What was that? And why is my face so hot**she thought slapping her face again and again.

She too felt her heartbeat which wasn't normal at all. Its her fifth time feeling like this already. She remembered that handsome face of Myungsoo's just below hers and blushed more. Yes..she kinda accept that he was indeed handsome. But it wasn't just his face. Everything about him is beautiful inside , that she knew.

"Aish! Why am i like this? Its not like i like him..or do i? I like him?" she frowned. She wasn't happy with this thought . Myungsoo is her friend, her best friend...She can't like him. If this feelings kept creeping up then it wouldn't turn out good. She owes to him a lot already, she wasn't going to add more burden. She doesn't want him to be awkward around her. No no way.

If she does like him then...she's going to push it back.

She swore she won't be able to write her exam tomorrow. She tried to think of her fav anime characters to forget about it but the recent events kept coming back to her mind filling it with myungsoo..Myungsoo and..MYUNGSOO......

"Do..i really like..Myung...."