A Day at Lotte World 1

Fate 【ON HOLD】

It's been 3days since the day Yumi moved out and ever since that incident Myungsoo haven't been picking up her calls. He's so totally ignoring her. Classes will start soon since the short vacation they had after the exam.

Since the two have been living together, they dont really text each other. And here its her first time sending tons of messages and all are getting ignored by that stubborn kid.

"Myung ..Myung..YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" 

The girl jump up on her bed glaring at the caller ID. But then again her face couldn't help but soften a little.

"....."

What's he doing right now?

Is he staying with the boys?

Is he eating well?

Is this her fault?

All these questions kept popping up in her mind all the while and its been heck of some consecutive days for her. She thought of the words Myungsoo said when she was leaving.

"He's serious about it and yet here i am ...*sigh" 

She jump down and plopped on her bed again still staring at the caller ID.

"I can't even dare to call your best friends..i dont even know what im scared of. I dont know why i am hesitating to come there to meet you. Am i really trying to avoid you?"

"But then again why am i trying to contact you for these past 2days!? If i really am trying to ignore you then why would i behave like this! Why don't you freaking know that Kim Myungsoo!! Arrgh ..i really hate this guy ..Why am i evn crying for this?"

She wiped off some little tears of desperation.

Someone suddenly rang her up

"Oh...Its Luhan"

"Hey its tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? What tomorrow?"

"Don't tell me you forgot about our little date!?"

"Date? What do you me-"

"Aish..we had planned to go to Lotte world together tomorrow..remember?"

Ah crap ..Thats right. I totally forgot about it.

"Ha-ha-h-ha oh that haha i do remember.."she laughed awkwardly not really giving attention to the 'date' part.

I have been thinking about him too much that i forgot tomorrow's Sunday. I feel so bad for Luhan. He even went as far as to get the tickets and here i am totally forgetting it.

"Yah! Why do you sound like you forgot about it!?" The boy complained.

"Hehehe"

"Its the summer special  so it was really hard to get those tickets you know.I wouldnt have complained if it was those other tickets for normal days" he pouted.

"Okok Sorry. I wont forget next time Please forgive me Dear Lulu"

"Hey! Whats with the sudden nickname!?"

"Hahaha why ? Its cute!"

"I-Its not!"

"LULU!"

"=_="

Yumi just laughed at his cuteness and soon Luhan joined in. She's been down and its good to laugh out once a while.

"...."

"Thanks Luhan."

"Why?"

"Just so"

Luhan blushed on the other line.

"Umm..anyways I'll pick you up at 11:00am ok?"

"Sure. Bye then"

"Umm. bye"

*sigh**Is he also laughing now?

She just  squeezed her face down on the pillow.

*-----------------*----------------*----------------*----------------*

The Next Day---

"Oi  Kim Myungsoo!! Open the door"

Myungsoo sighed and walk up to open it.

"Dude! Guess what we brought today!?"Sungyeol shouted excited.

Myungsoo cocked an eyebrow at them.After a few minutes...

"GOD! Myungsoo! Holy Its just been some few days we havnt seen you and what the hell happened to yours eyes!?" Woohyun shouted at his face.

"Dont exaggerate ..Its just swollen"he said closing the door.

They all went inside casually and  lay free on the sofas.

"Have you been crying or something?Is Yumi in her room?"

"Hey!Yum-"

"Stop being noisy .No one is here"

"Its sunday? Where'd she go?"

"Why are you guys here?"

"Hey! Why do you sound so cold?"

"..."

"Lets go to Lotte world today:) We have the tickets"Woohyun said.

"Oh..Actua--"

They heard the sound of the door bell.Myungsoo stood up and went to welcome Jinhee in.

They all looked surprised to see an unfamiliarly familiar girl  together with a little boy welcoming in by Myungsoo 

"Guys..Its Jinhee noona."

They all nodded not really knwing the details of how they became this close since Myungsoo didnt tell them anything except that she's his friend's twin.And it was wierd for them to see another girl in the house.

"Actually i planned to go to Lotte's with her today but since you guys came we can all go together?"Myungsoo suggested.Jinhee nodded.

The guys looked unsure and they needed an explanation from Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo.Should we..."

"Im just like an older sister.Initially we planned to go there with Yumi but then..."

Looking at their faces they seemed like they didnt knw what had happened between  Yumi and Myungsoo so Jinhee stopped and looked at the younger guy.

Myungsoo already told her over the phone last night about how Yumi wont join them and that she left for her house.Judging from the way he said and act now,she's pretty sure something happened between the two.

"Then what do we do?We have two tickets free"

"Just keep it for the couple"Dongwoo suggested.

They all looked at him and wondered about who the couple  is.

Dongwoo just rolled his eyes and snatched the ticket from Yeol and give to Myungsoo.

"We borught it for you guys anyway"he said.All of them nodded getting it.

"And who's this little kid btw?"Sunggyu asked  ruffling the hair of the kid who came with Jinhee

"Oh ..he's a kid im babysittig right now.I just brought him as his mom was on duty and as Yumi wont be with us so""

They nodded.

"Hey Myungsoo what happened to your eyes by the way?"Jinhee asked.

"...."

*------------*------------*-------------*-------------*-------------*

 

 

The nine of them came together and explored the infamous amusement park.

"Hey Myungsoo,isnt that Yumi?"Jinhee saw her with an unfamiliar guy.The other guys stopped and looked to where she pointed.

Myungsoo too,stopped walking and looked up.Of course he knew she would be here today.He nodded and just walked forward .Jinhee and also the boys knew something wasnt right at all.

'Who's this guy with her?Is Myungsoo jealous?'The girl cant help but think about it.

Yumi also turned to their side and saw them,her eyes particularly caught on Myungsoo.She gulped and felt her heartbeat fasten again.Her eyes unintentinally divert to Jinhee  and the kid.Why does her heart feel so heavy?

"Oi isnt that you Yumi!:)" Jinhee called seeing Yumi turn at them.

Luhan look up and saw the boys too.

"Oh.They came here too"he said

Yumi walked closer followed by Luhan.

"You all are here?"she said.

The guys nodded happily.

"Are you guys on a date or something?" Woohyun joked but kinda serious at the same time.Myungsoo felt uncomfortable so he pulled the little boy who was holding his hands breaking the other side from Jinhee's and walked away.

"Hey.Did Myungsoo and you fought or something?"The other girl asked.

"N-not really.."Yumi answered looking down.

"Anyways,he is?" Sensing  how she felt uncomfortable,Jinhee diverted and asked indicating Luhan.

"Oh he's my friend.Luhan.And Luhan this is Jinhee unnie"

"Hi there Im an older friend of Myungsoo and Yumi's :)"

Luhan slightly bowed.

"Since we're all here we should just PARTY!!!here"Dongwoo shouted excitedly earning a knock  at his head from Hoya.

"What was that for!!?"

They all laughed.Sungyeol look up and caught Yumi starring  at the Myungsoo who was about 5 meters away.

"...."

"Yah!Kim Myungsoo wait up!"Sungyeol went andfollowed him.

* * *

"Hey how's it going with her?"He asked .

"With who?"Myungsoo looked at him 

Sungyeol just kept quiet not asking further since it was obvious something happened.

He turned to the little kid"What was your name,little kid?"

"I'm not a little kid and its Yoo Jinhwan"the boy pouted annoyed and explained that he wasn't little cuz his mom says he's growing up.Sungyeol just laughed at him and carries him up.

"Are you sure? You're so tiny though"

"If im tiny then you're an old man!" The kid complained .Myungsoo couldnt help but laughed catching attention from that one particular girl.She couldnt help but keep on stealing glances at him all the while.He hasnt even gave a single glance at her.

She sighed out loud unconciously making Luhan turn at her.

"Hey..You okay?" 

"Hmm? Oh...y-yes"

"Lets go play the rides:)" 

Yumi nodded as Luhan pulled her with him.

"Hey that looks fun!:)Hyung lets join them"Sungjong pulled woohyun away,who was initially trying to  pull Sunggyu on another ride.

"Hey!"

"Lets join them!"excited Sunggyu chirpped and dragged Jinhee by her hands as if he's close with her ,making Jinhee blushed at the sudden contact.Oblivious Gyu was still pulling her feeling excited when Jinhee slowly try to remove her hands but to no avail as the other was in no thought of releasing it.So the girl just let it be knowing it would be more awkward if she tries to release it.

 *     *      *

"WAAAH!!That ride was so freaking thrilling.Look at my hair!"Dongwoo commented making all of them laughed at how he looked right now.

"Where's Myungsoo and the kid,also sungyeol btw?"Sunggyu asked.

"Guys!ICE CREAM!!" Sungyeol popped out from among the crouds holding packages of different ice creams.

"Waah!Thnks Yeol"

"Myungsoo's treat:)"Sungyeol commented happily passing out the ice to the others.Myungsoo came holding the kid on his arms.

"....chocholate for sungjong,vanilla for Luhan, strawberry for Yumi "

"Thnks Myungsoo!:)"

Jinhwan  looked to and fro to his ice cream and again at Yumi's and pouted.Jinhee knowing the the kid asked

"Jinwhan na. What is it?Myungsoo i can take care of him"

Myungsoo just signalled her its okay.Sunddenly ,Jinhwan wishpered  to Myungsoo "Hyung,can you tell that  cute noona to change her ice cream with mine?" which made him somewhat flushed.They all looked at him.

"What did he say?"Jinhee asked.

"I-I'll just buy you another one"he said to the kid.

"Yah!Yoo Jinhwan.What did you say to hyung?Dont tell me you want another ice cream!I wont give you more"the girl scolded.

Jinhwan started sulking and cry out loud  

"He's always like this and always wants more"

"I-its not that he wants another one noona.I-its okay,i'll just go and buy one"

"Wait Myungsoo dont spoil that kid.What exactly did he say?"

Myungsoo blushed more.

"He just asked for a strawberry flavoured one"

"NO!!I DIDNT SAY THAT!!"Jinhwan cried more .

"What?But what she's eating is strawberry...You told me you want that"

"Thats strawberry?"the kid asked innocently.

They all turned to  Yumi.She put hers out to the kid.

"You can have it if you want"she said.

Jinhwan  smiled widely.:)

"Thnks cute noona .You can have mine"he gave  his to Yumi which was a vanilla flavoured one and ran away pulling Jinhee.

Myungsoo looked at the ice cream Yumi was holding.Sungyeol suddenly wishpered"Wasn't that yours initially?"

Myungsoo gulped thinking back when Jinhwan exchanged his ice cream with his right before coming into the scene here.

That kid really is getting spoiled.

"Indirect kiss" Sungyeol quietly commented smirking giddily and walking away leaving Myungsoo flushing red.

 

*     *     *

"Woah! Look I've always wanted to do that!"Jinhee ran to a shooting counter.

Some cute teddies and other toys already being stalled under each each target.

"Lets go and do that too:)"Luhan dragged  Yumi and bought the coupons.

"Aye!! I got it!I got it!Waah im pretty good at shooting"Jinhee smiled as she got at her 3rd try and praised herself.They all smiled at her.

"Hyung do it for me too"Jinhwan grabbed the hem of the nearest person to him which was Sunggyu.

"Okay:)" 

Sunggyu tried for bout 10 times before giving up embarrased at his lack of skills.

"Ahhhh!Hyung you !"the litlle boy commented making sunggyu to sulk and evryone to laugh

"Aye!Luhan you're bad at this too!?"Hoya hit him at the back jokingly as the other didnt get the targets too for about 5 trials.

"Then you try it out for yourself"Luhan said annoyed which end up that Hoya too wasnt able to making evryone laugh.Soon evryone took up the challege except Myungsoo who was watching Yumi silently by the side holding little jinwhan who was laughing at the big idiots .Jinhee was teaching Sunggyu in aiming as soon he gets the prize too.They got pretty close somehow.

"Finally!"Dongwoo and Hoya shouted hi fiving each other as they too got  the targets.

Sungjong gave up saying its pretty boring.Sungyeol agreed.

"Yah!Myungsoo you scared to show off you skills or somethin?"Woohyun smirked at Myungsoo.

"Its pretty tough right here"Luhan commented staring at Myungsoo.Jinhee  tok jinhwan and pushed Myungsoo next to Yumi as he stumbled a little awkwardly.Luhan passed him the shooting gun.

Myungsoo slowly aimed the target and shoot right at the centre.

"Congratulations!!You got the target at first so the Grand prize is all yours:)"the counter uncle said smiling widely handing a huge pink teddy.Myungsoo took it with one hand and pushed it on Luhan  to which Luhan smiled a little.

"Woah!Myungsoo You !!Why you gettin it but not me.Do mine too"Woohyun pushed his to Myungsoo.The younger glared at him pushing it back and walk away putting his hands inside his pocket.

"That guy..... acting all cool"Woohyun sulked and gave up.

 

*-----*-----*               *----*---*----*               *-----*----*