Yumi's day Out with INFINITE

Fate 【ON HOLD】

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The boys came out from the house , talking loudly like those typical high school friends. Yumi walked with Sunggyu and Sungyeol. Myungsoo was at the back watching. Yumi was laughing at some jokes Sungyeol made which made him annoyed at the fact that they ignored him totally focusing on the girl and somehow he got jealous as they were fast at making friends with the said girl.

"So you work only on weekdays?" Sunggyu asked. Yumi nodded.

"Where is it? Can we help out sometimes?" Sungyeol added.

"No no its okay!" She said waving her hands

"Okay...then how about visiting sometimes. We would like to see you and know you more so."

"Yea i'm okay with that:)" the girl said.

Howon was walking with Sungjong at the front when suddenly he turned back around followed by Sungjong.

"Hey!"Howon called. Yumi look at him.

"What do you think about Myungsoo?"he asked.

Myungsoo creased his eyebrows at Howon. The others turned to Yumi interested.

"Hmm? What do you mean Howon sh--"

"Oppa."Howon corrected.

"O-oppa?"He smiled.

"I mean Myungsoo...what do think of his attitude and overall him?" He asked again. Myungsoo's ear perked up interested too.

"Myungsoo? umm...he is dumb", All of them stiffled a laugh. Myungsoo huffed annoyed

"He talks a lot too.", she continued. All of them now look at Myungsoo.'What?' He mouthed.

"Really?" Dongwoo asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. He always blabbers nonsense and annoys me to hell. He tries to argue a lot to what i say too. Ah! Also he nags a lot too. So overall he's annoying." She stopped when she heard nothing. When she look up Myungsoo was glaring at her. The others still stood there.

"Yah! When did i do all those!? You are the one who annoys me a lot. You never answer anything thats why i kept talking because it annoyed me to hell too! And i don't blabber nonsense. Everything i say make sense! And I Am Not Dumb!!" He argued back angrily.

The boys look at him shocked.

"See...he just did", Yumi wispered to them. They nodded at her.

"I heard that!" He spat again.

'Interesting' was what the others thought looking at him.

"Hey! look Icecream!" Yumi suddenly shouted and ran to the icecream shop. The others followed smiling leaving Myungsoo there. He just huffed and followed them.

"You like icecream?" Woohyun asked.

"I love icecream!" Yumi chirpped happily.

"What's your favourite flavour?"

As Yumi was going to say it, Woohyun interrupted.

"Wait wait. Let me guess. Umm...chocolate?"

"Wrong.Vanilla!" Yumi said happily.

Sunggyu went and took the orders.

"Really? Myungsoo likes Chocolate though" Sungyeol added.

"Oh..Myungsoo, you like chocolate?" She asked and he nodded.

"You don't?" he asked back.

"No...i don't eat chocolates. I don't like the taste."

"Why? I think its yummy!" Dongwoo said.

"The taste doesn't suit me i guess. I haven't eat chocolates in like 10 years?" She said.

"Waah! You must really hate chocolates then?" Sunggyu asked again. She nodded.

"Eh...too bad Myungsoo loves it so much!" Woohyun put his arms around Myungsoo and Myungsoo looked at him annoyed.

"So what if i like chocolate and she doesn't like it?" Saying that he walked away.

"Tsk tsk!"Woohyun just shook his head. And they went to the park, eating their icecreams.

 

Playing around here and there laughing. They were playing with the waters. Children were playing around too. Myungsoo was sitting at the bench, eyes stuck to one familiar girl.

"Yah yah! Yumi-ah...you shouldn't do that!" Sunggyu said.

Yumi was laughing like crazy throwing waters at Sunggyu.

"Yah stop!! Yumi stop!" She was still giggling.

"YAAHH!!" Woohyun helped Sunggyu from the back throwing more waters at the said girl laughing his b*tts off.

"Ahhh! oppa  oppa...stop!!", Woohyun and Sunggyu laughed back at her.

Sungyeol and Sungjong came from behind Sunggyu and Woohyun and pushed them to the water making them fall down helping Yumi. They kept on laughing pointing their fingers at the duo. The Sung brothers hi fived the girl still laughing their a*s off. Howon and Dongwoo were in their own world.

Myungsoo just chuckled watching the said girl thinking it took only one day for his friends and her to get close.

"Yah! Myungsoo!! Its fun join us!" Sungyeol shouted. He shook his head not wanting to play and ruin his clothes. He could see that Yumi was wearing an oversized sweater today so no worries.

He just smiled at them. The boys saw him smiling and Sungyeol wishpered to Yumi.

"Its been a while since he smiled the last time"

"Really?" Yumi asked. Sungyeol nodded smiling.

"Seems like hyung is a little relaxed than before. He needs to smile more."Sungjong added.

"I told him to smile more too" Yumi said.

"Really? What did he say?" Woohyun asked.

"He just argued back saying some nonsense, annoying me as usual"replied the girl, walking towards Myungsoo

"Seems like they are more close than we thought" Sunggyu muttered. They smiled agreeing.

"Myung! Come on. Join us!" Yumi shouted.

He shook his head as a no, smiling. Yumi came and sat beside him.

"Why? its fun." She asked.

"I don't wanna be wet with the water" He replied looking at her still smiling.

"Jeez. Neat freak!" She replied. He just smiled more as if that was possible.

"Me telling you to smile doesn't mean you should smile like that Myungsoo" She said pointing at his lips. Myungsoo's smile turned into a frown.

"Its creepy" she added. Myungsoo chuckled.

"Had fun?" He asked.

"Yea:)"she replied.

"good" he replied. She just smiled back.

"Ummm.. Myung" she called.

"Hmm?"

"They said that you don't smile much?"she stated like more of a question.

"Ummm"

"Why?"

"I don't like smiling much?" He nodded  not sure himself.

"But you just smiled a lot today"

"Today i feel like smiling a lot?"

"Why?"

"Why are you asking me these things suddenly?"he asked amused.

"You didn't answer me"she replied indicating that he didn't answer her question.

"I don't know. I'm happy today i guess"

"Why?"

"You're annoying me with your 'why?' Questions you know that?" He asked back. Yumi glared playfully indicating he didn't answer her again.

"Told you i don't know. I like going out like this with you guys so i'm happy"

Yumi smiled hearing his answer.

"Why the sudden 'smile' again?" he asked.

"I like that you're happy" she said which amused Myungsoo.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked continuing the 'why?'question thingy.

Yumi chuckled.

"You know umm...i heard that you always keep those poker face you did before. I just like the fact you are opening up to me now:)"

"Who said i opened up to you?" Myungsoo teased.

"You're not ?" Yumi asked frowning.

"Aiigooo~"Myungsoo poked her forehead playfully.

"You look ugly. Don't frown!" Myungsoo stated.

She just pouted and waved her legs like a small kid. Myungsoo stared at her side view.

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

 

This girl is just like a kid. I just stared at her. She was smiling looking somewhere...the boys i guess. I can't help but stare at her side view. She's really pretty. I took my time studying her features. Coal black , long and wavy hair, pale skin, perfect eyes , button nose, plump lips, cute chin i remember what happened yesterday at the living room and how i found it hard to sleep yesterday. I'm sure i'm blushing right now. If you're wondering if i like her, well i don't know...i need time to figure it out myself. I havn't hang out with any girls before like this so maybe its just because of that. But i do admit that she have this impact on me. Am i smiling right now?

"Myungsoo...Myungsoo! Yah!" She called out.

"Huh?"

"Are you not feeling well?" She asked.

"No i'm alright."I said. She nodded.

Suddenly, a kid came running across us and fall down hard. Yumi ran straight to the boy as he started crying.

"Hey...its okay."she soothe him. I was just looking at them.

"Here , let me see. See~ nothing is wrong. Does it hurt?...No...right? We should hit the ground like this for doing that to you....like this" I heard her telling him , doing some cute actions like hitting the ground and all. I just chuckled seeing her actions *cute* The boy still cried though.

I walked towards them. And kneel down at the little boy's level.

"Hey there buddy! Did the ground hurt you?" He nodded and look at me sniffling.

"You should hit back the ground like what noona told you but you shouldn't cry okay?" I asked holding his shoulders. He nodded again wiping his tears. I just smiled.

The boy smiled back saying  a small 'thank you' and ran towards the other kids to play. I stood back up.

"I like kids" she suddenly said.

"You like kids?" i asked.

"Um...don't you like them? They are so cute!:)"

"No i don't like them" 

"Why?"she frowned.

"Because they are just like you...annoying" i teased walking back towards the other boys.

"Ehh? But you were so good handling that boy.. unlike me"

"Thats because you look scary!"i teased more. She just frowned.

"Guys! Its late we should go back!!" I shouted. They all came back pushing one another, laughing like crazy people. I just shook my head. This guys..

 

 

"Did you enjoyed it today?" I heard Sungyeol asking Yumi at the back. I was walking back with Sungjong on my side.

"Umm a lot" she said.

"Yah..Kim Myungsoo! I saw you smiling a lot today!" Shouted Woohyun.

"So?" I retorted.

"So unlike you!" Sunggyu hyung said siding Woohyun. I just frowned.

"Its been a while since we saw that smile of yours , you know that !?" added Howon jogging up and slung an arm around me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hyung? Is it because of Yumi noona?" Sungjong whispered and i'm sure i blushed.

"Of course not!" I retorted again. 

"Aye Last time you were stalking her too at school...you like her don't you, don't you??" Sungyeol asked out of nowhere.

"I-i dont!"I spat glancing back a bit looking if she heard or not. Fortunately, she didn't as she was talking with Sunggyu hyung smiling happily. I'm jealous to be honest.

We reach home finally.

"Its late. We'll go back now." Sunggyu hyung patted my back.

"See you at school tomorrow Yumi! Its nice hanging out with you."he said 

"Yeah Yumi .Lets hang out again too next time. Its fun!" Woohyun cheered. She nooded happily.

 "I enjoyed it too oppas and Sunjongie!:)" She said.

"Okay then. We'll be off . Bye Yumi...bye Myungsoo!" they waved and Sungyeol winked at me  and went away. She waved back too.

We entered  the house. I stretched out my arms yawning. It was a long day today.

"Tired?"she asked .

"Umm. I'll wash up and go and rest .You go too." I smiled at her.

"Okay then" saying that she went into her room. I went inside too.

 

I jumped to my bed and lay flat relaxing myself. My mind went back to what Sungyeol asked...Do i like her? I do like her a lot already but i'm not sure if this 'like' is the 'like' Sungyeol asked me.

Falling for her in just a mere two weeks is impossible. Well thats what i think because i  never thought of falling for someone and i never intend to think too. But am i really falling for her? I don't know, i really don't know. At first i denied but now i can't deny and i'm confused myself. Is she already a big part in my life? If thats so...then i won't push her away, i like having her company; its soothing somehow. I'm not lonely here anymore too.

The first time i saw her a month before, i wonder if she was feeling down because of her parents...that one rainy day, i can't believe i lent her my umbrella. I mean that was just not-so-me. Haha and i can't believe she walked away with a grumpy face.*cute** i wonder if she's okay now.That day she looked so drained no wonder...

 

*knock*knock knock**

"Myungsoo!"She knocked at the door.

"Oh enter"I walked and open the door.

"Its okay...dinner is ready."she told me walking away.

"Ah..wait !"i told her. She looked at me wierdly as  was holding her wrist which she slipped off very quickly.

"Enter.."i told her again.

"Why? Dinner is already ready and you told me not to enter your room before" she frowned and asked.

"When did i tell you that?" I asked pulling her inside. She looked confused.

"You did! The first time when i stayed here!" She retorted. I let her sit on my bed.

"Well...it was just you know..that time....aish! watever just stay here and wait for me. I'll go and wash up" i told her pulling out some clothes from the wardrobe.

"What!? You haven't washed up? Myung what were you doing?? I'll go downstairs , the food will be cold...better feed myself first!"She stood up but i pulled her back.

"Uh-uh young lady. Wait for your young master and eat with me!"i retorted walking inside the bathroom. She just sighed**

I closed the bathroom door and shouted "and don't you dare go anywhere!!"

I heard her grumbled outside. I just smiled and shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Comments are loved♥♥♥ comment pliz so i can update evryday.