Frustrated.

Fate 【ON HOLD】

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"So...you're saying you love her?" Sunggyu asked raising an eyebrow at the guy making sure.

They were at their condominium. Myungsoo couldn't hide it any longer from them as it was so obvious and he wanted some advice from his brothers as it was a new thing for him.

He nodded making sure...

 "See Myungsoo!told you . You would fall for her!"Woohyun said. Myungsoo didn't glare at him but nodded.

 "Are you sure you love her?not...that you're confused with the feeling because you're with a girl for the first time?"Dongwoo asked stating a fact.

 

"I don't know about girls anymore after i met her... but i'm sure i do love her. I mean i was never attracted to any of the girls  at the clubs or anywhere before but i'm sure of her. Its already been over a month now.Actually,i met her before she moved in. I'm sure she doesn't remember about it but i met her on a rainy day, i even lend my umbrella to her and you know i'm not the type to do that but i did as she was without one..and was walking sadly in the rain and i admit she was stuck to my mind for that day when i returned home....I'm always comfortable around her ..and i even open up about my parents to her. You guys know how much i don't like it when someone mention my parents. I admit we fought once because of it but not anymore as i felt free talking to her about it yesterday. And i don't feel angry about that topic anymore." Myungsoo said pouring out his feelings.

"And..as i told you, i always get this feeling when i'm with her , those giddy feelings inside ..."he added looking down

"Waaah!!! I never thought that a day like this would come Myungsoo....you opening up soooo much to us and all.:)" Sungyeol smiled and said.

"Yeah, hyung and now you're even falling in love and telling us about it!" Sungjong chirpped. Myungsoo blushed and smiled.

"So you're gonna confess to her?" Sunggyu asked again. Myungsoo shook his head as a no.

"I don't know. I'm scared. I'm sure that i'm just in the friend zone for her...not more than best friends. I asked her indirectly many times and she doesn't  even react to it. So....i'm sure she doesn't like me that way "

"Myungsoo, confess when you're sure of yourself first . I don't want you to get hurt but the earlier the better. As i said you got many rivals there you know!" Sunggyu gave a little advice which the latter nodded to.

"Yeah and don't give up buddy. You have lots of chances there!"Sungyeol joked indicating that they live together. Myungsoo chuckled.

"Ah! Its late. I'll be off guys."Myungsoo said putting on his cardigan.

"Yeah...bye dude. Don't let your chances slip away!"Woohyun shouted. Myungsoo walked away smiling.

*-*-*

Yumi was waiting for Myungsoo outside her workplace. She was looking here and there to see any signs of him. He was a bit late today as he got too absorbed in the conversation with the guys.

"Oh, he's late----"she cringed a little when someone close her eyes from the back.

"Myungsoo??"

No answer

"Myung..."

The person release his hands and when Yumi turned, she was shocked to see Luhan with a frowning face.

"Luhan..."

"Do you always think of Myungsoo or something??" He asked still frowning.

"N-no he's supposed to come here and we always walk back together...thats why sorry"

Luhan just chuckled.

"But really! Who would have thought it was you!?" She said .

Luhan just laughed.

"You guys always walk back together? He comes to fetch you everyday??"he asked curious.

"Yeah. I told him not to but he's quiet stubborn. So i just let him anyway. I wonder why he's not here still , its getting late."

"Should we walk back together? I'm free."

"Ah...no no its okay. If Myungsoo comes then it would be just for nothing if go back together now . Its okay, i know he will come.":)Yumi said.

"Okay then . Lets just wait together :)" Luhan said.

"Thanks. Btw, were you doing something around here?" Yumi asked as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Ah...i was running an errand for my younger sister. She nagged me that i should buy her an ice cream late this night"

"Lucy...was her name right? You have a cute little sister there" Yumi chuckled .

"Yea..We even fought because of it and she ended up crying and i ended up here but it wasn't a bad thing since i saw  you here:)So this is where you work?"

"Yea--- Oh Myung!" Yumi called as  she saw Myungsoo showed up looking at the both of them.

"Hi Myungsoo, seems you're late" Luhan smirked and  gave him a  look 

The said boy didn't say anything and just pulled Yumi away without saying anything.

"Yah--Myung--"Yumi just looked back and mouthed Luhan a goodbye knowing she won't be free from his grip.

After some metres--

"Ah...Myungsoo stop it already! It hurts!" He stopped but didn't turn.

"Myung whats wrong? Why do have to act like that after coming late?"

"So , i can't even come late anymore?"

"Myung..its not like that. Why are you late today anyway?"

"Its not your business whether i'm late or not!"

"Then you should just let me walk home alone. Told you i'm a burden for youm"

"So that you can walk back with him?"

"Myung..I don't understand you. Why do you hate him so much??"

"You didn't deny--"

"Myungsoo! Luhan is my friend."she said sternly.

"I'm not?"

"Whats wrong with you!? Did you hit your head somewhere?? Is that why you're late??"she said annoyed with his actions.

"......"

"I'm worried okay? I don't mind if you're late Heck! I don't even want to burden you like this everyday. You don't need to do this,you know. I was worried something might have happened to you."

"......"

"Nevermind...Lets go home." she added and walk slowly before him. The male didn't know what he's feeling anymore. He was angry, frustrated at himself and his actions. He didn't like it when Luhan was there with her . He was jealous of him. He didn't like the fact that Luhan was taking his steps outside of school.

The night just went on without much talks. They were studying for the test. Myungsoo couldn't concentrate while the girl was focused on a question, her forehead creased with confusion on a paticular maths question. The male was staring at her all this while as he couldn't concentrate in his.

"Myung.." she suddenly called out startling the male.

"Can you please explain this?? I don't know how to get the answer.Its really complicated."

The boy looked at the question for a minute.

"7"he said.

"Hmm??"Yumi looked at him confused.

"Is the answer 7?"

"Wait..Let me see" she flipped the book at the back page for answer.

"Yea :) Thats right. Have you work on it before?"

The boy shook his head 'no'

"Really?? "She asked again accusing him but the boy calmly shook his head again.

"Waah! You're a genius then.:) Can you explain it??"

Myungsoo was so happy that she's praising him. He smiled and nodded his head again and started explaining.

After he finished his lecture--

"But...how come its 7 ?? Shouldn't it be 8? The question clearly says that one is added again here."

"No..See the question carefully. It says to add one on the other side not here. You might think its on this side but, the question is a little tricky here. If one is added on this side as how you were interpreting it, then the whole question becomes impossible which is not how its supposed to be--"

"Ah...ah..I get it I get it! Waah. This question just tricked me! How can it be so confusing?So this answer comes out as...wait-wait"she did some calculation again. The boy just smiled at her cute actions.

"8?eh? Its still 8 the other way round."she creased her brows again.

"You forgot to subtract one. Its the other way round remember??"he added.

Her face lightened and looked at him

"Waah..Myung. How did you calculate all this in just a minute?? You sure you didn't work out this recently?"

"Nah...i don't really work out maths . Its too easy."

"Are you bragging?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

He just laughed and nodded. Its the truth anyway.

"So...are you ready to impress me with your results?" She asked.

"More than ready"he answered. Its true , he did wake up early and study the other subjects. Even when she was at her work.

For Yumi, she was good in every subject so she didn't need to study much . With just some revision , she'll ace it for sure.Its just that she's a little clumsy.

"Its late, we should sleep."Yumi said closing her book.

"Yea" Myungsoo nodded standing up.

"Yumi"

"Hmm"

"Sorry..."

"Why?" She asked confused.

"For the way i acted earlier"

"You should apologise to Luhan . Not me Myungsoo. That was rude to him ,you know"

He sighed.

"You like him?"

"Of co--"

"Uh--change of question. Him or me??"

"Huh?? Why are you asking that Myungsoo? Thats like choosing between mom and dad . Both of you are my best friends"

So he's just the same with him...

"I see. Goodnight." saying that he just rush out of her room and went to sleep. He need to sleep, he's quite stressed today. He need some time...

 

 

 


 

"Good Morning!" Yumi chirrped

"Morning"

"Are you ready to face the test tomorrow?"she asked as he took the the glass of water he poured and gulped it down.

He nodded. Yumi smiled.

"Are you confident enough that you can take a rest today?" she asked again.

He nodded again.

"Ok then! Perfect!"

"Why?"

"Oh I bought two tickets for Lotte World and we can go together today Yeah!" She chirpped happily.

"You did? When?"

She smiled and giggled.

"I have always wanted to go there with you  Myung!"

"Only me?"

"Well , i would love to go there with the oppas ,jongie and luhan too. But i'm too poor to afford all of the tickets "

"You don't need to. We can just buy it ourselv--"

"You don't want to go there with me or something?"she asked raising an eyebrow.

"No no. Thats not it! Of course i'd love to!"he said quickly.

"Really?"She asked eyes shining.

He nodded.

"Thanks Myung . I have always wanted to go there! I know you must have went there before but its a first time for me. So i'm excited. And its a bonus that i'm going there with you!" she said 'happy' and'excited' written on her face.

"You wanna go there with me??" Myungsoo ask happy that she's happy to go with him.

"Yea! I was sad that you wouldn't like to and thought  that i might just ask Luha--"

"No!Not Luhan!You're never going anywhere with him" Yumi frowned and shrugged her shoulders.

Myungsoo glanced at her not trying to show that he's happy; at least she tried to ask him before Luhan. And he's proud of himself :)

"Lets eat first and go there later when its late. So we can enjoy the fun rides when its early and the thrilling ones at night."

"Okay!:)". They started digging in.

"Yumi"

"Hmm"

"What will you give me if i ace the exam this time?"

"Are you sure you're gonna ace it? I mean i know you're really good and were just faking before but are you that confident??"

"Of course! I'll be even before you this time and you're gonna be Miss. 2nd like that in 'Special Class A'!"He said.

(Special Class A/SA is an anime)

She giggled at his arrogance.

"Yeah yeah dream on Myungsoo. You may be good but you won't win over me. I'm your teacher!" She said 

"And who said student can't win over a teacher??" He retorted.

"Well they can but not you"

"Hey thats mean. I really am gonna be before you Miss 2nd"

"Dream on Mr.1st "she played along.

He just chickled.

"What do you want if you ace it? I think i can give you anything you want if you do become Mr.1st"she teased eating.

"A kiss" he said. She stopped eating and look up frowning.

She can see that he wasn't joking as he was on his straight face.

"A kiss??"

He nodded.

"Oka--"

"Here" he said pointing to his lips knowing that she'll do it on his cheeks if she really had to do it.

"You won't be able to??" He said back.

"...."

"You don't have to...i was just joking" he said , not really joking.

The girl just kept quiet thinking he was being wierd suddenly. Why ask for that when there are many things he can ask for?

They ate in silence and finished up together .

"Myung , go and rest i'll do this." She said referring to the dishes.

"Its okay. I'd like to help" She nodded and and just let him be.

"Myung...Do you perhaps have some problems right now?"

He looked at her not knowing why she was asking it.

"I mean you kinda say or ask unexpected things a lot these days. Are you stressed out because of the exam or something??"

"You"

"Hmm?"

"You're the problem"

Eh? Why is he blaming me? Mean!:(

"Why?"

He turn to her side. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who's more handsome Luhan or me?"

There, he's asking such unexpected questions again.

"Why are you asking such questions again Myung? You sure you're okay?"she asked totally thinking that he's not okay.

"Do i not attract you even a little?"

What the?

"Myun--"she stopped when he lean down close to her.

"Not even at this rate? "He asked , his breathe hitting her lips. She frowned more. He saw it, he was keeping his eyes on hers. It was a confused look not a wavered one. Her face wasn't even flushed. She wasn't the one who's wavered but the male was. He didn't know what he's aiming for anymore. His heart is beating like crazy at this rate yet he dares to inch closer again until some mere centimetres were apart between their lips. He was shaking.

He knew he shouldn't. Cause its wrong...so wrong..He didn't even know his eyes were already closed. He gulped nervously knowing where this was going.

The next moment--

He stopped . He couldn't . He shouldn't. He open his eyes to see the same eyes he looked into seconds ago. She still was confused with him and his actions. He leaned back slowly looking anywhere but her eyes.

    "Sorry..."he breath out.Seconds later, he dragged away his feet slowly leaving the girl more confused than ever.