I want to know you :)

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Myungsoo's pov

 

Its not that i accept her already or anything. I just wanted to be friendly? My face doesn't show "friendly" face but more like a "back off" face, i know. Thats why i wrote the note. That will sound more friendly? Was it even friendly?

I don't know. I felt bad yesterday a lot. She doesn't seem to be a gold digger or anything. I hate people like that. She just doesn't emit that kinda aura. Or am i fooled? But giving a chance is not that bad.

I'm not the type to say sorry so i just made it sound friendlier by starting the convo...well not really a convo its just a note sticking thingy. I admit i would like to know her.  I don't know why but...she attracts me? *blush What am i even saying? No no thats not the word, she's just interesting, yeah interesting.

Oh and btw, When i said she looked familiar, i remembered she's the girl i helped in the rain. I just know it because of her eyes, its so unique and so pretty, yeah yeah i'll admit that. Its true anyway.

She seems to be the quiet type? Well don't really know. School was boring as usual but somehow today it was a lil' bit interesting as i kept stealing glances at her, yes inside the class i was just staring at her actions.

It might sound creepy. But i just can't help it, she was way too interesting. And also i need to find out what type of person she is. What if she's fooling me by faking her personality? I hate fakes. 

As i watched her actions i found out she's a very interesting person. She would react something in the most unusual way i have ever seen. I'm sure she even realised what i was doing the whole time by now yet she just let it be, totally ignoring me. Playing hard to get eh? Hey! All the girls would die if i was taking a single glance at them.

I didn't start a conversation, and i didn't intend to. I'm kinda scared i'll just get ignored. 

Even during break, i quietly followed her. She didn't come to the cafeteria, and instead to the garden and just sat down under a tree and doze off. 

Wow, actually what she's doing right now is actually my image. The guys texted me since i wasn't with them and i just told them i was busy.

"Busy stalkin a girl?" I was shocked to hear Woohyun whisper next to me.

"What the Nam Woohyun!?"

"I didn't know you would leave me for a girl Myungsoo..uh-uh", said Sungyeol feeling left out.

"THATS SO NOT YOU HYUNG!", jjong freaked out.

"Shut up." I said. All the guys were there."Since when were you guys following me?" I raised an eyebrow asking them 

"Since the beginning hyung ...the beginning" Sungjong said in a matter-of-factly manner. I just glared at them. "Who's she?" Sunggyu hyung asked interested.

"Since when did you even start eyeing on girls Myungsoo?" Dongwoo hyung added his eyes glowing at me. I just ignored them and head back to class. They kept on asking like-

"You sure have a good eye, don't you? "you like her , don't you?"

"No i don't" 

"She's hot!"

"Isn't she the new student in our class?" "Really?"

"What was her name again?" They kept on saying

"Ah-ah Yume...i think"

"Its Yumi!" I declared. They all looked at me and that creep me out.

"Oh god Myungsoo!"

"...says the one who said he doesn't like her!" Sungyeol teased me. They were all teasing me like crazy.

Clarification evryone: I don't like her okay. I just know her yesterday.  I'm just curious as she's living under the same roof as me. I mean who wouldn't for a wierd girl like her..yeah hella wierd and different from other girls. I need to keep an eye on her. Who knows what's inside her mind.

 

Author's pov.

For Yumi, school was as usual. She tried to stay as a wall flower as possible. But lil' did she know, her actions were attracting someone. He was totally interested in her . He doesn't like her in that way but he does admit  he is interested in her. He's been watching her for a while now and the way she does something catches his eye unlike other girls, and the way she reacts something its quite unique. When others laughed, she would look like she doesn't find it funny. When other guys try talk to her, she just answered them with actions, not saying much but at the same time kindly. He somehow conclude that she's the type to choose something which other people won't choose.

Myungsoo reached home. He told the guys about his tutoring and all including that he might stay here for good, except that the tutor is 'her'.

He came inside and checked the fridge to see any reply a lil' excited even if he denied. Luckily for him, there was one.

"Whenever you're free . Btw, what school?"

The last line confused him...what school? What did he wrote before for her to reply that? He ignored it anyway.

*-*-*

It seems that Yumi moved in her room. Both of them washed up and came out of their door the same time. Myungsoo was a bit shocked since his room was next to hers. She ignored and walked down the kitchen to make some drinks. He came and sat  down in front of her across the table. He was a bit daring?

"Ahem...ah-hem" He coughed purposely trying to gain  her attention. She didn't even look up. He ignored it and continued,

"You seem to be the type to not talk a lot", she didn't answer.

"Are you still mad at me or something?" Still she didn't answer and he was starting to get impatient.

"Yahh! Why do you keep ignoring me?"

"..."

"Y-"

"You're so loud", She suddenly said interrupting him when he was going to scold her again.

"??" 

Never once did anyone said Myungsoo was loud. He was the quiet guy. But thanks to the girl infront of him, he is 'loud'. 

"Yah..i'm just saying beause you kept on ignoring me", He tried to defend.

"That's your fault" She said softly.

"hah?" he was dumbfounded.

'how is that my fault?'

"..making me annoyed and even scared to answer back..", she mumbled but he caught it.

"Scared? Scared of what?" he asked not getting her point.

"You." she answered not looking at him.

"W-why?"

"Who knows ..you might just scold me for everything i do. Its just better to keep quiet even if its annoying"

"Y-Yah...i'm not like that. You, ignoring me just makes me want to yell more", Myungsoo knew why she said he's 'annoying' but he didnt expect someone like her to say she's scared of him. He felt guilty. Was he that harsh? 

"Why?" she asked keeping the jug down and looking up at him in the eye.

"E-eh? What kind of question is that?" he blushed a little and look away. 

"Sorry. I thought it was better for you if you don't face me" she said making him confused.

At first he thought that this girl was the fiesty type ignoring him everytime, and then after watching her, he thought she would ignore him as he wasn't entertaining enough to hold a convo with her. But now , she just said she was scared and thought it was better to ignore him?

Yup, Yumi was angry with his actions and she complains a lot in her mind but that doesn't mean she dares to really challenge him. Its just her natural way.

Myungsoo didn't know what to say. He's becoming more guilty yet so interested to her than ever. Whatever he thought about her just doesn't seem to agree with the real her.

 

Myungsoo's pov

"You were ignoring me at school too. I'm sure you know i was watching you the whole time" i asked. 

"Huh? What school?" she passed me the tea she made and said. 

"I mean i was stalking you the whole day at school, you didn't notice?" I asked again.

    "..."

I'm sure she would know it, given that i find myself creepy today.

"What? You study in Woollim High too?"

Did i hear that wrong?

"Ah...thats right, i'm sure you do too since Mrs.Kim sent me there aish..why didn't i think of it!" She said as if it was not abnormal and just sipped her cup leaving me speechless. She might be faking it but her look says otherwise . She's really oblivious  to it.

I can't believe this girl at all . She doesn't even know, I , Kim Myungsoo study at her school and much to add up....is Her Frikkin Seatmate! I just opened my mouth a bit and stared at her as if she was crazy.

"What?" She asked. I held my composure and asked her.

"Don't tell me you don't know your own seatmate?which is me..." I mumbled the last part but seems she heard it.

"...."

"Ah....aha...haha.."(she laughed awkwardly)

"Sorry, i-i didn't know" She looked embarrased like she did something wrong .

 

'Tsk tsk this girl...she's cute'

"Well, i don't really pay attention to what other looks like so...yeah" she said biting her lips which i couldn't help but notice.

"What others? Don't tell me you don't know my face too!?" I asked devastated at her confession. 

I kept down my cup and pinch her face on both sides to which she flinched a little and brought it closer to mine...just a lil' bit okay so no worries. 

"Umm...what are you doing?" She asked

"Letting you look at my face closely so you would know it the best. This handsome face you're looking at will be available in school and will always be seen beside you at class." I told her sternly.

"Ah..oww..you're pinching me...ahh." i just retracted my hands and looked at her and she pressed her cheeks and pouted a lil'. Its really cute.

"Now you know me,  right?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Well i just have this thing about hating guys, i don't tend to look at them that much and always avoid them , thats why i didn't know you sit beside me s-sorry" she said.

"But you know me on the first day. We even met eyes!"i declared.

"We did?" She asked surprised. I really can't believe this girl. I can't count it anymore . She shocked me too much in just 2 days, like seriously?

"Y-yeah"

"Ah...i kinda remembered... cold eyes" was all she said. She mumbled the last part so i didn't catch it. After a while she continued,

"Btw, who said you are handsome?" 

"huh? I-i" I was speechless again. Hey girl ! Can't you see it?

"Almost all the girls says so" I defended, not really proud or anything but just had the urge to say it at the moment.

"Ah...really? But i have seen better faces though" she murmured but ofcourse i heard it this time. 

"Yah..are you still angry at me? Why are you making me more annoyed by the second?"

"Ah...no no i'm not angry. Why would i be? All you said was true anyway but i mean it, i really have seen better faces" she looked at the side not wanting to say it at my face.

"Like who?" i asked crossing my arms.

"Tomoe"(this is an anime character)

"Yah...you're funny! Are you an otaku* or something?" I asked her cuz i was one:)

*(one who is always obssessed with something mostly reffered to anime obssessed people)

She nodded. I agree Anime's the best!

"But still...girls call me 'guy from mangas' because of my looks" she just nodded sipping the tea.

"You agree?" I asked smirking a lil'

"Not really...i mean you're 3D they are 2D. Not insulting you or anything but 2D's better."

What the--

"Well thats insulting!" I retorted.

"Sorry" she chuckled. She stood up and put away the cups, wash it and kept it at their proper place. I just looked at her wanting to lengthen the conversation .

She was gonna walk away when my hand just automatically hold her wrists, I don't know why my hand did, it just did.

It shocked her i guess...as she pulled it off quickly.

"Uh-uhh sorry..about tutoring, can i come at your room..at 8?"i asked

Crap! Why did i even say 'her room'? She's going to think i'm a dangerous guy or something.

"Huh? Uh..ok" That's all she said before walking away.

This is wierd ...really. I really feel wierd. When i just touched her, she is so soft.