Kiss from Luhan?

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Days passed by, with the boys trying to trigger Myungsoo once in a while to show his real self. But its no use , he really isn't going to admit his feelings, no not anymore. So is he really determined to seal his feelings and forget the past? not sure.

"Oye"

Myungsoo turn to see who was making that 'oye' before getting a flick right at the middle of his forehead. He frowned at glared at Sunggyu who was chuckling.

The older drank his coke that he brought and make this not-that-wierd-sound which made the younger look at him frowning .

"Hey!Where's mine!?" he complained.

"You have 2 long legs and 2 hands there. Go and take it if you want" he replied making Myungsoo to sulk.

"Why are you here?" he ask him as they were at the rooftop of their apartment. Its almost like their bonding place to talk about life and what worries them.

"What? Do i have to have a reason to come up here?" Hereplied making him more annoyed.

He just ignored him and turned away doing whatever he was doing before the other came up.

He felt Sunggyu putting something infront of him so he look up to see 'I hate Myungsoo' clearly written on the screen of his phone. His eyes quickly look up at the sender and was shocked when 'Yoomi' was shown up there.

He stared at it for a moment or so before pushing it back to the older.

"What is that about?" he asked feigning ignorance.

Sunggyu frowned and hit his head with the can of his coke.

"She hates you now." he said not hoping for a reply.

"..."

"Stop it Myungsoo. You're confusing her more. What's already done is done. Why are you trying to change it?"

"What do you mean?" he look up uninterested.

"I really wanna kick you at the face right now"

"And why is that" the younger replied making sunggyu annoyed so the older kicked him at his .

"Yah!What was that for!?" he complained .

"If you're are jealous of something, just show it.If you still love her pursue her. If you still wanna be honest with yourself stop acting like a !"

"I told you i don't want to make her hate me more than she already does!"

"Then what is this?" the older showed the screen again. Myungsoo just look away.

"You know what Myungsoo, i have been chatting her a lot these past few days and i'm telling you. That girl really doesn't know anything about 'love'"

"I know that!"

"Then teach her what that is!"

There was silence for some moments between the two.

"Stop it hyung. She clearly doesn't like me that way."

"And you think you can just do whatever you feel like without considering hers?" he said glaring at Myungsoo.

"What do you mean by that?"

Sunggyu bit his lip and calmed himself down.

"Talking with you both just make me want to rage and bang both of foreheads!" Myungsoo just kept quiet knowing they made him angry.

"I don't want to care about other's relationship but you guys are not 'others' to me and moreover that kid has been asking me about you for the past days. It just makes me more and more angry to why are you guys not honest with yourself!?" the older raged to a surprised Myungsoo.

"She asked about me?"

"Not just ask about you. Every topic we talk about is you -_-"

"W-what did you guys talk about?" Sunggyu gave him a pissed look.

"Why don't you ask that to her yourself!?" he turned to go away when the younger stopped him.

"What!?" he yelled.

"What did she sa-"

"She doesn't like how you've been treating her lately" saying that the older walk away leaving Myungsoo to take in what he just said.

He's been treating her good lately. They chat like those normal days. He always tries his best to seal his feelings away and treat her as the best friend she was. Where did it went wrong?

Suddenly Luhan rang up. He thought about ignoring it but pick it up anyway.

"Wha-"

"You ."

Tutt-tutt-tutt..the line cut-off after he heard him curse him.

'What the hell was that?'

*-*-*

"What was that earlier?" Myungsoo glared at Luhan who was before him glaring back at him. He texted him to meet him at x-x-x cafe.

"You changed" the other replied.

"I didn't"he snapped back 

"Didn't i tell you i'm never gonna give her back to you if you treat her like crap?"

"Didn't i tell you i don't care anymore?" he snapped back again.

"I thought you guys were good as i saw you two talk to each other but i guess that was just a fake Myungsoo and not the real one"

"You know what Myungsoo, she cried yesterday because of you and even tried to hide it. Well you won't know that but it was easy for me to" he continued. Myungsoo bit his lip trying to calm himself.

"She doesn't have a reason to cry over me.Stop making up things"

"Didn't Sunggyu hyung tell you?That's unfortunate."

Myungsoo was really angry at himself 'cry? Why would she?'

"Let me tell you something. Yesterday,while Yoomi and i went out we met up with hyung and had some talks. Well we talked about you too ofcourse. You have clearly been acting like a 'best-friend' for her. Remember what you did to her yesterday." Luhan glared hard at the guy infront still determined to do whatever he was going to.

 

Flashback~

"You should say what you're feeling to him. He won't know it unless you tell him or he won't believe it even if we pass that for you" Sunggyu said.

Yoomi bite her lips not knowing what to answer.

"He's trying to make you feel comfortable around him from how he's been acting lately" he added.

"I realised that..but i don't feel comfortable at all" she complained frowning.

"Arrgh..seriously . Your complicated relationship gives me so much headache. Both of you are newbies and it " Sunggyu said annoyed.

Luhan quietly stayed and didn't say anything.

"Should we call Myungsoo out? He must be free. You guys need to hang out more outside school" Sunggyu suggested and put out his phone to call him before Luhan interrupted midway and stopped him. He turned to Yumi 

"You call him"

Yumi just nodded and dialled his no. Luhan touched the loudspeaker button. Most of the times he would always pick up and 2or 3rings but its already about so many rings already before he finally pick up.

"Hey.What's up?" he said from the other line.

"Myungsoo.Are you free?" she asked.

"Uh...not really. What happened?"

"You're not free? Ah thats okay..just wanted to hang out" she replied back.

"Sorry. Have some business right now with Sunggyu hyung. I'll call you later. Bye"

Toot toot toot~

Silence fill the air for a moment

"I don't know what that business was about" Sunggyu said waving his hands denying.

'Myungsoo you , you liar' Luhan cursed him inside his mind.

When both the male look at the girl she was already looking down , hiding her face. She stood up 

"I'll go back first" she said before rushing out.

End of flashback~

 

"So..that was it. You picked the wrong person to escape. You lied and she knows it"

Myungsoo didn't know what he was feeling at the moment. He hesitated when he rejected her yesterday but he thought it was for the best? to keep himself at a constant distance from her. But then...it turns out for the worst. But still he have to continue it since its already been started right?

"I can understand why you're doing all these but it fumes me up knowing you're hurting her at the process. Heck! I wouldn't even care if you lied or not but this is another thing. Are you still going to say you don't care about it? After what you've done?"

"..."

"What if i say that?" Myungsoo replied nochalantly.

Luhan was shocked when he answered that.

"Then where is your 'best-friend' side? You're not gonna care even as a friend?"

"That's one thing" he said making the other fumed with anger.

"Then lets see if you still don't care after this" Luhan said and look away from his eyes to the back and smiled.

"Oye Yumi! I'm here" he called shocking Myungsoo. He didn't dare turn back. After lying to her..he didn't have the courage to face her .

Yumi walked nearer to them and was shocked to see Myungsoo there.

"Oh. Myungsoo you're here too. I didn't kn--umm" she was  shocked when Luhan suddenly pulled her close to him, interrupting her words and whispered, 'i'm sorry' before 'kissing' her

Myungsoo was shocked to death with his sudden move .

Her eyes widened when the male suddenly hold her waist with one hand and the back of her neck with the other trying to force her into it. She started struggling to let go but stopped when when he held her more close and continued 'kissing'her passionately.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was fuming with anger trying to brace himself from breaking them apart. He couldn't look away from them and his fingers were hurting himself, clenching his fist more and more tightly .

He saw him holding her tight.., touching her with his hands..,kissing her..

Luhan's many words suddenly flashed on his mind. He didn't know what to do at the moment. The scene before him was shattering him apart.

"...."

'i should ignore it..ignore it..please' he gulped breathing heavily.

'S-stop .stop it.please' he closed his eyes hard and before he even know it himself, he already punch Luhan hard at his face breaking them apart .

Luhan looked at him and smirked. Myungsoo gritted his teeth furious at his guts and gave him a death glare before holding the girl's wrist and drag her away.

'*sigh..this scene seems familiar' Luhan chuckled and frowned in pain as he touch where he punched him.

*-*-*

"What the hell was that!?"

The furious Myungsoo yelled at Yoomi who just stood quiet.

"Arrgh! That gut of his!! Its bugging me so much" Myungsoo walked to the corner and banged his head at the wall trying to forget the image thats been bugging him.

They were at the living room in his house.

"What i'm more angry is...WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU PUSH HIM AWAY!?" He shouted and glared at the poor girl who was trying not to meet his death glare.

"...."

"I-its not like..y-you didn't do it to m-me before.." she mumbled but Myungsoo caught it.

"Yah!It's different! I never did it like that!" he complained indicating Luhan did it more inappropriately.

"Well..he never did it like you did too!" she complained back adding fuel to male's rage .

"Yah! You must be really happy getting a kiss like that from that guy"

"What if i like it !?" she snapped back annoyed how he's taking everything wrongly.

It must be wrong of her to say that as Myungsoo suddenly step closer towards her. She step back slowly looking away from that intimidating furious eyes as he step inching closer to her when she suddenly hit the wall with her back and stopped, looking down blushing red. It was a very close proximity between the two . She couldn't even breath .

She looked up at the shining dark orbs before hers warily before looking away not wanting to get attracted by it before whispering "What does that have to do with you?" with a broken voice.

Myungsoo's eyes changed when he heard her . He slowly backed off and turned away from her. Ofcourse, what does that have to do with him, he already said he doesn't care

"...."

"He didn't kiss me" she said with a low voice making Myungsoo look back at her.

"L-Luhan didn't kiss me...He did but he didn't do it on the lips" she said blushing.

Myungsoo stared hard at her blushing face for one long moment before looking away.

"...."

She hoped for him to say something back but he didn't.

"..."

"Its late i'll send you back" he said a moment later and tried to walk away when he felt her hold him back at his shirt.

"C-Can i stay here for today?" he heard her ask.

"...."

There was some silence for some moment before she heard him say.

"Cook for me then"