First day at Woollim High

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Yumi's pov

Yes i talked to Mr. and Mrs.Kim and yes, i agreed. I AGREED. Please don't think me as a gold digger, i really didn't have any choice and they were nearly begging me to.TT.TT

So, here i am in their expensive car driving towards their house. I first hesitated to even enter the car. It was so luxurious. I don't even know what its called. I know they are not showing off. Its just that they must have only those kinds of luxurious items. 

Oh well what have i got myself into. I even have to go to that Woollim High. What if everyone looks at me with disgust? Its just the same as before so who cares? Right? My whole life was ignored by everyone anyway.

Soon after we reach the Kims' house and wahhh.. I couldn't help but open my mouth in awe. Now the pressure is more. I was totally amazed at the mansion before me. I won't be a burden to them. But i'm gonna owe them a lot and thats a BIG burden for me.

As we entered, i realised the guest hall was so big and so Empty? Lonely?? It was shinning and beautiful but it was empty.

"Why the sad face, dear?", Mrs.Kim asked looking at me like i just did something to make her worried.

"Huh? Um... " I just muttered not knowing what to say. 

"Feel free dear. Just think of it as your home. Ok? You promised us about not feeling pressured", Mr.Kim pouted a little and it was cute. 

Mr.Kim is a handsome and respectable person and i looked up to him a lot now that i know him a little and same goes for Mrs.Kim. She is so pretty and graceful: ladylike. I just smiled at them .

Yeah i promised them that i won't feel burdened but the more i step forward in the mansion, the more i felt like to repay them at the very best. Yup, i was determined to never let them down. They were good people 

"Dear, we  haven't finished decorating your room. And i don't want you to feel like a guest and live in the guest rooms which been closed and abandoned for a long time, the rooms must be dirty too. So i hope you'll feel comfortable until tomorrow in my son's room. Alright? He won't be coming home anyway", Mrs.kim said.

What-wh

"No Mrs.kim, no need for decorations. What decorations...hehe(i just laughed awkwardly). I'll just be ok with simple things", i said

"Mrs.Kim will be mad if you say that", Mr.Kim suddenly wispered. Eh-ehh? B-but  why?

"Young lady, don't understimate designing", Mrs.kim said.

Eh-ehhh? Oh i remembered. Mrs.kim is an architect and she likes designing.

"no not-its  not like that Mrs.Kim", i was shocked at how she glared at me. Mr.Kim just laughed at my reaction. Eh? Mrs.Kim laughed too and said,

"Just kidding dear. I know, i need to widen my range of designs**fake sobs*" Mr.kim kept on laughing. I was confused at first but eventually knew they were being playful, trying to give me the homey feel by being comfortable with me. So i smiled :) thankfully.

But srsly, what designs? Are rich people always like this? I don't even mind living in the attic. 

After that, Mrs.Kim showed me their son's room and i went to the bathroom to fresh myself. It was a long day today. So i just slept. Tomorrow's my first day to Woollim High *sigh

 

 

THE NEXT DAY---

Yumi's pov

I came to school by walking. I didn't want to get more help from the Kims, so i told them i feel comfortable this way. They agreed knowing my position on feeling pressured. They are really admirable people.

After getting my schedules and all, i get to class. The teacher called me inside to introduce myself. I closed my eyes and breathe out. Here goes nothing.

"Hi. My name is Song Yumi. Hope we get along", I don't know why but i just couldn't keep a friendly face. I just kept a poker face and said it. Then suddenly, they started murmering 

"Don't you think she's cute"

"She's got it man!"

"She's hot!"

"I wonder if she's taken"

"Tsk. Whats so great about her"

"She much be a b*tch"

"Wonder what her parents do"

Author's POV

That last one scared her the most. Of course  Yumi is proud of her parents  but she isn't confident about facing off all these by herself. She avoided people's hate at her previous school with the help of  her parents encourangement. But now that they aren't here anymo---

Her thoughts were interupted when the door opened revealing four guys . Yumi looked up to meet pair of eyes that were cold and dark. Both of them looked away from each other the next second.

"Late again... Seriously  boys?  Now go and sit at your respected seats" It seems the teacher didn't wanna scold them anymore. They went to sit.

"Can you please introduce again? " The teacher smiled and said.

'Eh-ehh? Again seriously?' she was a bit annoyed. Introducing infront of class is something everyone hates.

"Song Yumi", Saying that she just bowed a little. The four guys who just entered looked at her as if she was wierd. When she looked up, she met that eyes again and she just looked away not really affected by it.

"Uh-ok. Student Yumi. Please go and sit near Kim Myungsoo" 

Yumi looked to see who the teacher is poining to and it was that guy with those glares? Well she wasn't sure. She moved slowly and sat beside him. He looked up when the teacher mentioned his name but looked away with annoyed eyes.

'Out of all places why next to me', he thought before lying down his head on the desk and turn away his face on the window side.

The class went just like that. The girl wasn't really bothered by the guy next to her who wasn't listening to the lecturer at all. She just listened carefully and note down her needs.

Class ended. She returned ' home ' from school. Mrs.kim and Mr.Kim seems they were packing to go off again. They greeted her and told her they are moving off and they have contacted their son. She nodded and went to get a shower.

 

Myungsoo's pov

Guess what? Dad called me telling me to meet them at home. I couldn't refuse. So, i'm driving back home. I told the guys i might stay at home for the night. As  i entered, i saw them already packing their things to go. I looked at them from the door without saying anything.

Mom saw me and rushed to hug me. I just cringe a lil' not really adapting to it.

"Oh, my baby. I miss you so much", i know she's not faking it. I know she misses me a lot. She cried a bit. My dad just smiled at me. She dragged me to the dinning room and told me they came back because of a  best friends' death and that they couldn't contact me as soon as they came back and went straight to their friends house and contacted me at night. I know its the truth. I just nodded and my mom just sighed**

"Myungie..."she just sighed again, feeling guilty. Dad patted me and just flashed me a sad smile.

"Its ok. I'm going upstairs", Saying that i just came up to my room.

        "........"

 

Author's POV:

 

"YAAHHH!!!", came the shocked male's voice.

Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim widdened their eyes. Myungsoo ran down furious than ever.

"Whats a girl doing in my room!?", he shouted complaining. Yumi just stood at Myungsoo's door and watch the drama downstairs.

Mrs.Kim smiled "Myungie..thats the good news i was gonna tell you about. She's your tutor. Her name is Yumi. I thought you guys might have known each other", she mumbled the last part.

"What the hell? I don't need a tutor!", he raged furious not going to accept the sudden news.

"Myungie its for your own good. Your grades have been dropping and why is that?", Mr.Kim said trying to get him to understand his level.

"I don't care about my grades. Explain why she's in my freakking room!?" he pointed at the girl upstairs. 

"Well ...her room's not yet finished, by tomorrow it will be done and she's living with us. You don't need to shout dear. Besides she's the daughter of our best friend, we told you about. We thought you guys will get along and help each other besides both of you won't be lonely anymore."

"I-", Myungsoo tried to say something but was interrupted by his father.

"Myungsoo", Mr.Kim said sternly, looking at his son.

"We are late. Understand us, son", Mr.Kim continued

"Stay well", He patted him and just smiled. The young male's eyes hardened.

          "......"

Silence filled the house for a moment until Myungsoo stormed out after a minute.

"Well..." was the only word that came out from Mr.Kim's lips who looked at his wife who had a nearly broken face.