First tutoring lesson!

Fate 【ON HOLD】

 

Its 8 already so he came out of he's room holding his science text. He stood infront of Yumi's door, breathing out and knocked on the door twice.

Yumi opened and smiled. Yes she smiled and Myungsoo blushed?

"Oh.You came on time ", she said. He nodded and looked around.

" Your mom knows good 'designs' i guess", He nodded again not really caring about it and sat at the chair next to the table keeping his book down on it.

"Ummm...btw, can i know your name again? Hehe (laughing sheepishly) i kinda forgot" she asked pulling in another chair. He nearly choked on her words.

"Admit it you never know my name in the first place" he told her and she laughed sheepishly.

"Sorry"

He just can't help but chuckle at her .

"Idiot.."

"Hey! Its not like i asked you before so eventually i didn't know" she protested when she heard him call her an idiot.

"You really don't care about your suroundings, do you?" He asked. She just laughed it off.

"Ok..then. Let me introduce myself. Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo"

"Oh and i'm yu-"

"Yumi, Song Yumi", he ended it for her. She just smiled.

"But don't think i have accepted you or anything like that. I'm just being considerate being the good person i am" The girl just ignored his words and asked,

"Are you really bad at studies?"

"Well...i'm not. I'm really good in my studies?", He said unsure of his own answers.

"Hey! Don't ignore what i just said. You always do that!"he complained and frowned when she didn't reply him.

"And don't think i'm letting you stay here for free. You should agree on with some conditions" he added.

"What conditions?" she asked.

"Do the household chores and also..cook for me", he said blushing a bit but frowned when she nodded as if she was so totally okay with it.

"Anyway, contrasting to what you just said, i heard from your mom that your grades recently dropped", she said .

"Who cares?" Looking at how she's speaking Myungsoo notice that she's so business-like.

"Well i care. I need to higher up your grades, in that way i won't feel burdened", she replied.

"Are you doing this because of the burden you feel or because you want to?" He asked feeling a bit disappointed. 

"Tbh, i'm doing this because of the burden", she said honestly.

"So you are saying that you don't wanna teach me? And you did because those guys told you too" He asked a bit disappointed. 

"No. I'd like to help you if you're interested. But not when you are gonna act like a spoiled brat"

"Spoiled brat? So are you saying i'm a spoiled brat?"

"No. I mean if you act like one. You shouldn't address yout parents as 'those guys'  Myungsoo", Thats the first time she called him by his name and it smoothly rolled off her tongue and he noted it.

"So i should act like a good boy then?"

"You're not getting my point. I mean act like yourself."

"Of course I'm acting as myself", The girl didn't like how he's answering back.

"I know you aren't yourself when you are around your parents Myungsoo" she said.

The boy didn't like the sudden mention of his parents.

"Why do you care?" 

"Its not about caring or anything. I just don't want you to regret it", she said .

"Why would i regret?"

"Your parents are really good people you know. You still have them and yet you're taking them for granted", she said fueling him more.

"Who's taking who for granted!? If anyone's gonna regret then its them!", he raised up his voice clearly showing the topic needs to end.

" Yah..Why are you getting annoyed? Its not like i'm wrong.", she said like she wasn't wrong , making the boy more than angry.

"What's your business in this??"

"I saw it Myungsoo-"

"What do you even know!?", he shouted making the girl taken aback.

"...."

"I know you're lonely when you look at your parents"

He clearly don't like how she says like she knows it all.

"Well thats because of them!? Why don't you blame them instead?!"

"I know but you are the son so try-"

"Guess i was wrong. You really are getting on my nerves", saying that Myungsoo grab his book and just stormed out of the room.

"Whats his problem?", Yumi muttered *sigh. 

 He's quite sensitive at that topic. He's short tempered...thats what she noted. 

 

Yumi's pov

Well i'm here lying on my bed. I wonder why Myungsoo's really worked up when i just told him the fact. Well the truth hurts i know, i'm not stupid. But i can feel that he loves his parents so much that he's acting like that.

I think i know Myungsoo a lot just by looking at his actions.

Well...Our First tutoring lesson will be memorable to me though "Always not get on Myungsoo's bad side" thats what i learnt.

"Well not get on my bad side too Myungsoo!"

Saying that she just slept.

 

 

Myungsoo's pov

I know, i'm  getting always worked up when it comes to my parents as usual. Don't blame me, blame them. I'm always like this, very short tempered. Everyone don't get on my bad side or you 'll end up like how we ended our "lesson" today. Did we even start it?

I'm sure she must hating me by now. Arrgh, who cares! Its her fault for sneaking in other's shoes.