TT.TT Myungsoo a p*rvert?

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Author's pov

 

Yumi was tired from all the arguments she had with Myungsoo yesterday while tutoring. For her, Myungsoo was more than annoying. He kept on playing and fooling around here and there every time she tries to make it serious. She just ended up arguing with him in every sentence they spoke. She couldn't understand why he even brought up that "L for love" thingy. Was he always so cheesy? And flirty?

She thought that Myungsoo was  the cold and silent type initially but found out that it was the total opposite 

His image didn't suit his real personality was what she thought. He look all cold and scary with deep dark black eyes but she couldn't even see him that way anymore. All she saw was the hell of an annoying Myungsoo. Since she doesn't know him long, she thought that she judged him wrongly since he was not like what she thought before.

 

For Myungsoo, he felt that Yumi needs care as she was all alone just like him. He thought she was not that of a bad girl as he kinda liked her personality. He decided  that he should get more closer to her as she was fun to be with. Even if Myungsoo doesn't really get close to any girl, he did know about girls and their variety of personalities. He knew them well? They were predictable.

But incase of Yumi, she was the rare 'unexpected ' type and he likes it for he was trying to get to know her at the best way possible even if he had to ruin his image. He tried to talk about random things and it came out naturally and it was comfortable which was what he didn't thought it to be. Girls like her are the type to be found once in a century..well that was what he thought . And he was right. Yumi might look naive but you can never guess for she had many side of her that she didn't show yet. He just wanted to see thos many reactions of her.

Fortunately , it was Saturday today and she was hoping to release all her stress today. She woke up with a tired smile and a yawn.

She went to the bathroom which was next to her room and did her things. She came down to make some breakfast in the kitchen when she found Myungsoo already with an apron making breakfast.

"You know how to cook?" Thats the first thing she commented as she came there.

"Thats an insult , you know that? And also first thing in the morning?" Myungsoo didn't look up from what he's doing and said.

"......." 

"Umm...good morning??" She said.

Myungsoo finally look up and smiled.

"Morning!" He chirpped.

"You know you should smile a lot", she said again

"And why should i do that?"

"You look a lot better"

"Says someone who 'smiles' a lot"

"I do smile a lot"

"But i don't think i have seen your 'smile' that much'

"Liar!"

"I'm not!"

"You are !I saw you always looking away whenever i smile"

Myungsoo started blushing. Was she being bold now?was what he thought when she came and took over whatever he was doing.

Myungsoo pouted.

"Do you even know what i'm trying to cook?"

"Of course and i also know that its your first time:)" there , she smiled.

"H-how?" He tried not to look away.

She pointed at his phone which was at the kitchen counter below him on his right.'oh.' was all he said.

He was looking at a recipe there. He looked like a fool just now and he was quite embarrased of it. Yumi took over and help him, a little smirk was tug at her face and Myungsoo caught it.

"You know how to smirk too" Myungsoo chuckled.

"No,that was a smile.:)" Myungsoo shook his head. Just when he thought she was naive, she proved it wrong by showing her devious side.

"What were you smirking anyway?"

"I told  you i'm not" she retorted.

"Uh-uh i saw it very clearly young lady, were you trying to make fun of me?"

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

"And , what if i did?" She didn't deny.

"You're mean!"i snapped.

"Took you long enough to notice."  See!There she is , her real self!

"Lucky, i took only about a week"

"Your dumb"

"What!?"

"Cause a week is long enough to know me"

"So you want me to  notice you more?" I smirked knowing i won.

"Yeah..cause i already know you. I won!" She said proudly.Well i didn't expect that answer.

"How much do you know me?" I asked not wanting to give up so easily.

"1 to ∞"

"Thats impossible!"

"Its possible because i already proved it"

"How?"i asked with a raise eyebrow interested about her anwser.

"Its endless  and too  long i can't express it with words-'infinity' duh~"she left me dumbfounded with that answer and went away at the table with the foods.I didn't even realised it was done.I was too ocuppied  trying to win, didn't i?

 

"Are you just gonna stand there?" She asked. She motioned me to come and eat . I sat down thinking of a counter attack.

"Can you express it in another way then...if you say its long. .about knowing me?" I asked 

"Uzzzzz Myung, are you dumb or just plain dumb?"    

What!?

"Yah!! Is that even an option!?"i glared. She's always insulting me.

"I mean...i know everything about you...from 1-infinity. Do i have to elaborate whats 'infinity' . No matter how many ways you try, it will still be endless so why bother saying."

"YAAH!! i Know that!"

"Tsk tsk! And even your circle of friends is called INFINITE"

"i told you i know the meaning!!", I'm sure i gritted my teeth while saying this.

"Btw you catch up on that fast!", i smirked.

"About what"

"Me and my 'circle of friends' being INFINITE"

"Oh..i searched it up a little to know you more"

"Tsk Tsk! I didn't know  you would be that interested in me. I thought you'll take years to know their faces but you were learning it fast just because of me. Awww..thanks!" I mimicked her and winked not giving up still.

 

"No..you're wrong it won't take me long. They were quite attention grabbers so i knew them easily unlike you who is dumb", she spat.

See this girl is something, she avoided my exact words that were meant to attack her and spat back from what i really didn't care about saying

Ok..i give up everyone. But i'm still angry. She called me dumb.

" ...and unattractive unlike them" she added. I mentally banged my head on the wall.

"Am i really that unattractive to you?"

"Sad?" She asked back. I already started playing with my food. It was tasty but not when she insulted me right at my face! ;(

"No,why would i? I'm just askin.." she nodded. I just sighed. She didn't say anything after that . I somehow lost my appetite so i stood up and went to watch TV to forget about it but i can't...why ?? Because she finished and sat beside me.

"Angry?" She asked.I didn't answer.

"I'm sorry...okay? I was just trying to win since you kept on too...so i just played back", she said and it shocked me....once again. I thought she said that all unconciously but turns out she was trying to win too. How can she keep a normal face when i was panicking what to say next to attack her. Thats why i didn't know...am i not dumb or plain dumb now??

"Really?" I asked.She nodded. I smirked.

"Really??" I asked again.

"Yea.."

"So does that mean you don't know me from '1-∞' now??" i asked leaning closer to her face.

"Well i was trying to be funny...but you took it seriously...so i played back", she leaned back uncomfortable. I smirked. I kept on inching closer to her puposely...i want to see her waver for once because of me.After all, she insulted me saying i was unattractive.

 

"Do you want to know me more ...then??" I asked still inching closer. Tbh, i was nervous like hell. I just tried to keep my composure and had to make myself win somehow....but this thumping on my left side of my chest isn't helping at all!

          Closer...closer...and...closer...

                        ".........." 

 

My  eyes were on hers, lips lingering above hers, her breath softly hitting my lips, giving me butterflies in my stomach,my hands were on her sides by now at the sofa squeezing the seats. I was keeping myself from falling on her. Yet i couldn't lean back somehow...her innocent eyes were attracting me like a magnet. I tried not looking at her eyes but ended up looking down at her lips.

It was small, pinkish-red, thin. Yet plump, my heart was crazily beating at that moment...my mind was telling me to move back but my body couldn't; i couldn't. What's wrong with me!? .And the next second--- it was all black.

A power shut down??

Thats when i leaned back... a second more and i'm sure my lips would be on hers by now. I thanked for the power shutting down at that moment. I kinda closed my eyes and calm myself down. I was totally confused at my actions. I was trying to ...but ended up----my thoughts were interrupted the moment she called me

"Myung---Its dark."

"H- huh?? Are you scared?"

"Not really. I'm telling you to pull the lamp string there."

"oh." The lamp was beside the sofa on my right . I put it on and didn't look at her, i couldn't , i was afraid...afraid i might repeat my actions.

"Myungsoo"

"Hmm."

"Is there a power shortage or something?"

"I don't knw" i said still looking down.

"Why are you looking down? Afraid or something??"

" N No!" I looked at her defending myself but regreted the next second.

Her eyes...they were shining by the light, from the lamp and it was beautiful...i admit. I looked away from her again, trying to look anywhere but her.

"Its still not back yet" she said.

"Yeah.."

"Should we just go out??That will be better i think"

"Yeah...lets go." She stood up shutting the lamp off.

We are now outside..

"Ah...its gonna rain soon,thats why it was dark inside." i nodded. "Should we go to the park??"

"Yeah.Lets go " She pulled me along, i just stared at her back.

We came to the park...but no one was there, maybe because it was gonna rain soon??  We don't even have an umbrella but at least our house was near and why am i even flushing just because of 'our ' house.

"Its so empty here"she suddenly said.

"Maybe it is because of the rain"

"But its not even raining yet."

"It will soon..." i felt a droplet hitting my eyelash. I jerked at the slight impact 

"....like right now!" I added and it started raining.

"Ah....its already raining. Remind me why we came out when its gonna rain?"

"Because we had a black out?"i cast an eyebrow at her.

              ".........."

"Run!!!" She said suddenly and we started running at under a big tree nearby.We stayed there watching the lonely park under the rain with silence...but a minute later, thund er started. It was so loud.

"Uh-oh"

"Should we stand here still and let the thunder eat us up along with the tree or...should we start running before more lightnings come?"i asked

                      "....."

"Ummm...its better to strive for the better while we are still alive" she said looking up. I look at her too for a bit and--

"1-2-3!!"We started running again or our lives running under the rain.

"Ahh..!!!" she shrieked . I look at her as she stopped, its seems that she sprained her ankle. I kneeled down and took off my jacket, put in on her as she was all wet.

"Ah ahh.."

"I'm sorry ..Myungsoo ah- What should i do?" The thunder came again. This is the only thing that came into my mind..so

"Y..yyah w..what...are.."

Yes I pulled her up in my arms and carried her.....trying to run fast as possible.

"Myungsoo!Put me down!!"

*-*-*

Finally we are home.. ...the power came back. Thank goodness .

I sat her down on the sofa, she tried to give me back my jacket but i refused. I need to okay...i need to. You do understand, don't you readers? She's a frikking girl and she was all wet for god's sake!!

She looked...up. And i just knelt down.

"Does it hurt?" I asked touching her ankle.

"Ah..-ah i hope not but.--YEA IT HURTS!!" she shouted when i pressed a little.

"Stay here. Don't move i'll bring the first aid" i told her and went to the kitchen cabinet to take it out. When i came back and look at her she already took out my jacket and i turned away my head that instant . Man! I'm blushing like crazy!Is she really oblivious to it?

I passed her the kit...without looking. I'm sure i look like a tomato now; i hate tomatoes!

"Y..y.ya...yah!! p.p..pu...put on the jacket!"

"Hmm?" OK, she's totally oblivious. She took the kit from me. I took a little glance at her.Don't get it wrong! I'm not a p*rvert okay!! I'm trying to see if she understands why i'm looking away right now.

"Put on the jacket!"

"But thats yours. I'll wash it and g iv--"

"You are all w-wet from the rain"

"I know" I facepalmed myself* this girl really. She's still oblivious.

"Yah!! I'm saying i can see everything!!"

             ".........." 

 

"AAAHH!!! P*RVERT!!!" She shrieked throwing a pillow at my face.

I just rolled my eyes and took the jacket from the side and put it on her again trying my best to not look at her.

 

She hugged on my jacket and sat not moving but glaring at me. I  just rolled my eyes again. I sat down and took her left leg and----

"YAH!! P*RVERTT!! what are you trying to do!?" She started shouting and hitting me again with the pillow.

"YAH! I'm trying to help and i'm NOT a p*rvert"she kept quiet.

"I didn't know  you could be dramatic too"he said making her pout.

He helped her putting on the badages and sprayed antiseptic on it .

              "......."

"Will you be able to walk?" I asked. She stood up but nearly fall down...luckily i held her. So we just walked slowly putting her right arm on my waist.I was kinda blushing at this contact. I put mine around her shoulder. It was really  slow and since she was shorter when i glance at down at her ....you know my jacket wasn't helping either since she didn't chain it up.TT.TT

I lost my patience and picked her up and carried her in my arms and went into her room without looking down at her. She was complaining but i ignored it.

 I put her down and let her sit on the bed.

"Will you need any help?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"With changing??" Oops! I asked that without thinking=_=

         "........"

   

"YAH!!KIM MYUNGSOO YOU P*RVERT!!!" Okay....thats expected!

She kept on hitting me with her pillow..well this is expected too.

"GGETT OUTT!!" Well that too...so i went out closing the door behind me looking like  A TOMATO PULLED OUT OF AN OVEN! TT.TT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:------

 

How was it??? PLIZZ comment my readers..pliss...pliss..pliss

You guys will right?

I'm  a new writer so i'm not expecting much tbh. But pliz do comment and tell me your ideas okay.