Myungsoo is back:)

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Yumi look around the kitchen. Its just been a few weeks she left the house but it seemed like its been years. It looked so empty without a soul.

She sighed and finished up cooking and turn around to get shocked as Myungsoo stood there leaning at the doorside.

"You scared me there"she mumbled.

"Is there anything i can help with?" he asked cocking his head on the right.

"N-not really" she looked away blushing remembering the events earlier and put out the plates and arranged their dinner.

Myungsoo sat down and waited for her before she too sat down and started eating.

She glanced up at him once in a while trying to bring out a topic on conversation.

"When are your parents moving in?" she asked timidly.

"Not sure" came the short reply. She nodded all the while pouting.

"Is the food okay?"she asked again with him nodding back making her frown.

"...."

"A-are you still angry about th-that? I told you he didn't ki-kiss me on the l-lips"she said a bit shyly.

The male look up at her and stared for a while making her look away at the instant.

"I-its just n-near it. You don't need to be so salty about it you know"she said blushing thinking that he was jealous that time. She admit it, she liked it when he got jealous.

"I wasn't jealous" he replied.

"Then why did you stop us..punching and all"she muttered not looking at him with a tomato red face.

Myungsoo stared at her blushed face again for some moment

"You must have like it so much" he replied

"Th-thats not what i'm saying!"she complained.

"Your face say it so." he replied making the girl frown more and touch her face.

"...."

"...."

"Myung , i don't know why but there is this thing making me so awkward around you these days. I always felt comfortable with you whenever you spoke what you like and blabber back at me but then.."she said honestly

Myungsoo stopped his movements and stared at her.

"The past few days i know what you're trying to do but..i would like it if you don't fake it anymore. I thought we would be back to normal after that day when you approached me..but i didn't feel normal at all. You seemed fake..and wary around me and i didn't like it one bit-"she said timidly before gettig interupted

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked .

"Huh?" she didn't expect him to reply back.

"If i keep on pursuing you, you'll hate me more. I tried my best to do what's the best and here you are complaining about it."he said simply.

"I-i never said i hate you!"she complained

"Well you never said you like me either!"he snapped back.

"T-that's different!"

"How's that different?"

"It's clearly a different thing!"

"Well its not to me!"

"Aish ! You're so annoying!"

"At least not more than you."

Yumi frowned when he snapped back again and again.

"Ah! I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"But you said you like me!"

"Its 'liked' now."

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not!"

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!!"

"....."

"...."

There was some moment of silence with awkwardness for a while before Myungsoo spoke up again.

"You're never gonna finish eating if we keep on shouting at each other"

He suddenly scoop up a spoon and put it inside before standing up with his plate and putting it at the sink.

"Do that yourself " he said pointing at the sink and walk away smirking a bit.

A smile coudn't help but crept up on the girl's lips.He did that on purpose...

That side of him...she misses it.

 

After finishing cleaning up the dishes, she hopped and sat next to Myungsoo who was watching something.

"Go and sleep. Its late" he said not looking at her.

"If its late for me then, isn't it the same for you?"

"Why is that?"

"Aren't you going to school tomorrow?"

"I didn't say that"

"Then..its not just me"

The male looked at her annoyed and just let her be.

"....."

."Myung can you give me some comfortable clothes to wear..its okay if its your mom's old ones" she said looking down at her own shirt and skinny jeans.

He nodded and stood up to fetch it.

"..."

"Moms wardrobe is locked. Just wear this" he said giving her some new unworn clothes of his. The girl fidgeted a lil' as it was new and all. She would have even accepted a very old one..but here he is handing her out unworn ones.

"What?" he asked looking at the face she made.

"Nothing..its just new and all"

"Its okay. Its too small for me. I can't wear it anyways" he said thinking back to the days when his parents would sent him clothes which is not-his-size.

"Ah..okay"she went inside her room to change.

.

.

Somewhile later, Yoomi walk out looking like a cute bunny struggling out of a hole which wasn't hers. His so-called small shirt is still so big on her petite physic as she kept on pulling up the neck-line which would slip off her shoulder once in a while and one could barely see her hands as it was fully covered with only the tip of some of her fingers out in the open. Even the sweat pants, it was big but she managed to roll it up. She looked so cute and adorable, Myungsoo couldn't help but admire her innocent looks and at the same time want to laugh at it.

"What?" she asked frowning as he controlled his laugh at her. She just ignored it and sat beside him curling herself up holding her legs, binding it with his arms staring at the TV.

Myungsoo glance at her every 7seconds as she kept on struggling with her shirt. As she pull up her left shoulder, the right would slip down and when she pull up the right one ,the left slips off. Myungsoo swear he was trying his best to stay calm and not squeeze her or crack up at her adorable actions .With how she's sitting and all, it was freaking cute for him to handle. She looked at him wierdly  but just shrugged it off.

After a while, the male saw her closing her eyes once in every 3secs.

"Yah! You should go and sleep" he said.

She squinted her eyes rubbing one of it and yawning at the same time. Saying she's tired , she stood up forgetting about her slipping shirt and walked away after mumbling that she's going up first.

Myungsoo watched her back and blushed as he unconciously thought what if she said that and they were a couple?

He just shook it off and also stood up to sleep too as its already 11:00pm.

"..."

He stopped when he was going to open his door and instead walk to the side and knocked softly at Yoomi's. Seems like she didn't hear it so slowly he opened it to see if she already slept.

"Oh...Its okay Luhan" he heard her spoke on the other side of the phone. She was sitting on her bed back facing him.

'Luhan?'

"I'm not angry or anything like that.I don't mind it anyway" she said making Myungsoo feel like a crap overhearing it. He quickly close the door and went inside his room not trying to think of it.

*-*-*

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I know it shocked you a lot with my inappropriate actions. But i had to do it to trigger him. I was so annoyed with his guts to lie, you know" Luhan said feeling guilty for doing something like that.

"At least i didn't kiss you there...and just acted like it" he said blushing.

"Oh...Its okay Luhan. I'm not angry or anything like that. I don't mind it anyway." she replied.

"I was shocked at first but now that you explained it..i can understand. And you know what..thanks to you, he opened up a lil'"

"Really?" she nodded as if the other would see.

"I don't know if he's ignoring me tomorrow again though" she laughed awkwardly.

"Hope he won't " the other said chuckling

"You should  really confess soon you know" he said

She stayed quiet for a while.

"He might just reject me saying i changed a lot like those in animes" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Oh so you changed?" he asked teasing.

"I don't know..I was never like this you know.I mean wanting so much attention from someone and all" she admitted shyly.

Luhan smiled on the other side thinking she was  being soo cute and adorable.

"You know what? I think even i changed" he said

"How?"

"From a guy to a girlie bestie who would hear someone's worries " he said laughing.

"Yah! Its because i don't have any girl friends. If i had one i won't even share it with you , i won't even know you!" she said 

"Hey! Thats mean" he complained.

"I'm so sleepy Good night. See you tomorrow" she said quickly.

"K bye" he chuckled a lil'

She cut off and smiled looking up at he ceiling dreamily.

'Woah..i miss this bed' thinking that she flew off to dreamland.

On the other side, Luhan wondered if Yumi would be able to talk so frankly like that even at the phone if it was Myungsoo who did what he did today...probably not.

*-*-*

The next day after school -

Things went normally for the day. All of them attended class. Everything was going good except for the fox and the dog having a cold war whenever they meet eyes. Myungsoo probably didn't know Luhan was cheering for him too.

"Where 's that guy?" Myungsoo asked the girl.

"Huh? Who?" she replied oblivious.

"Who else? That small dog" he answered.

"Don't call him names" she frowned pissing him off.

"Went earlier. Said he had to fetch Lucy" she answered.

Myungsoo noticed her short and cut sentence.

"You seem annoyed at him for leaving you" he said annoying the girl. She turned to him .

"Jealousy" she spat making his eyes squint in annoyance.

"Just saying. Why should i be jealous of him?"

"Tsk tsk" she shook her head and walk ahead.

'Kim Myungsoo is really back'she thought smiling a bit.

The two came to school together today taking the bus as Myungsoo insisted as he said something needs to be fixed for his car and that he kept it at the workshop. It went pretty smoothly between the two as if nothing bad happened between them. Well its because of Myungsoo's effort trying to make the girl as happy as she can. He didn't want her to be sad like she was the previous days. When she was being so honest with herself yesterday night , he couldn't keep up his act anymore. It just didn't seem right at all.

He still thinks about his confession to her though. He wonders if she settled to let it go and ignore to even consider it. She's been teasing? him instead . What a girl..having so much personality, changing once in a while..that too very quickly. Wasn't she the one all wary and quiet around him yesterday?

(Let's move the story Backward  in the morning)

The two walked inside the bus and it was quiet empty. Myungsoo walked straight at the back and sat down. The girl just followed him and sat next to him.

"You didn't need to come you know"she said. Myungsoo just ignored her and put on his headphone and close his eyes trying to sleep. She sulked and turned away looking out at the window cursing him inside his mind for acting all cool and ignoring her words.

She felt goosebumps when he suddenly insert his left music piece on hers and lean on her shoulder making her blush , tomato red. She just kept quiet biting her lips not complaining it. The song that played was a hip-hop feel song by the title 'special girl'.She notted that the boy next to her, hears this kind of music.

She felt this wibbly-wobbly feeling inside her stomach. She didn't hate what he just did..well she didn't like it either cause (she turn to look at front)some girls at the front are turning back and  already starting to click pictures whispering things like 'he's cute omo' 'so handsome' 'is that his girlfriend?'' Its Woollim High's uniform' 'Is he a senior?'

Yumi kinda felt uncomfortable with their stares and all so she just turn away and look out at the window.

Soon they reach her place.

"Oye .Myung..wake up" she poked his head. He slowly took off the music piece from her ear and put it back on him and stood up to walk out.

I'll be quick wait here. He nodded and watched her rush back in her house.

After about 10mins, she came out with her uniform on. Myungsoo stared at her breathing restless. He was sure she just ran here and there inside trying to rush things. Pfft like he told her to rush. He signalled her 'Lets go' and she nodded chirppily.

Fast forward~

Back to where we were,

          The two walked back to her house instead of taking the bus as it was nearer to the school compared to Myungsoo's house.

As they reach the front, she turned to say goodbye .

"See you tomo-"

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?"he asked interrupting her.She frowned.

"Weren't you the one who told me that elders won't have a good impression of me if boys move in and out of my house??"

"I haven't move in and out from your house even once" he said and brushed her aside and walked in.

The girl squeezed her eyes at her wrong choice of words...he never said it like that.

'In and out ..wrong choice of words 'she bit her lips and thought before following him in.