Don't get on my bad side!

Fate 【ON HOLD】

Author's pov

 

The next, day Yumi woke up with a big  headache. Seems like she cried a lot yesterday. 

She pushed it aside and washed up to get ready for school. When she came down the kitchen. Myungsoo have gone already. A note was stuck there and it says...

 

"Sorry "

Yumi ignored it. She doesn't wanna remember anything about yesterday anymore so she just left for school.

 

  

At school---

 

"Yahh!! Myungsooo!"  

"Kim Myungsooo!!", All of them shouted at the boy who's been sitting idly and doing some deep thinking.

 "What!?", He just spat.

"Yah.. your not even listening to what we are disscussing here.", Sungyeol spat back

 "Is something wrong hyung? You seem so out of it." Sungjong asked worriedly 

Myungsoo didn't answer and just avoided their gaze.

"Is it about your parents? ", Sunggyu mumbled. Myungsoo didn't  show any reaction so he thought that wasn't it.

It wasn't normal for Myungsoo to care about anything else and seem all gloomy about other than about his parents. So the members kinda looked at him worriedly.

Just then--

"GUYS! GUYYSS!", shouted Woohyun, running from nowhere.

"Keep it down dude", Sungyeol spat annoyingly.

 "Whats up hyung? Whats all the fuss about?" Sungjong asked.

 Woohyun was taking breaths from all those runnings he went through.

"Gu...guyss, M-My-Myung....soo" He said still taking restless breaths and giving a look at Myungsoo.

 "WHAT?!" they all yelled looking at him annoyingly.

  "Big news! Big news Myungsoo" He exclaimed. Myungsoo just gave him a wierd look.

"So whats the 'big ' news?" Howon air-qouted the 'big' part and raised an eyebrow at him.

 

After taking enough breathes, he finally said

"There's a drama goin on in the cafeteria!" He exclaimed. They glared at him. Yes he went all the way from cafeteria to the music room just to tell them that.

 

The  members were discussing about Sunggyu's song for the upcoming senior school event in the breaktime. Yes Myungsoo wasn't attending his first half of class trying to avoid one particular girl. He couldn't face her. He just told some excuse when the members asked about it.

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo also had to discuss about the event as they were the main members of the student council, so they were at the music room.

  

"Sooji ...that b*tch she caught her new prey" Woohyun added back.

 Now the members were shooting him more daggers.

  "So thats the 'big ' news?", Howon added again.

 

"Woohyun hyung! You're getting crazier  and crazier!!", Sungyeol facepalmed  himself.

 Sunggyu just shook his head disapproving.

  

"Well..i'm not crazy if i say that the new prey that i'm talking about (taking a glance at myungsoo)is Myungsoo's girl, Yu--" Woohyun was saying while glaring at Sungyeol and then back to Myungsoo when he wasn't there anymore.

 

The room was quiet for a minute after hearing the door open as Myungsoo fled away.

 

"SEE~That was a 'BIG' news", Woohyun exaggerated while looking at Howon.The guys just nodded and went after Myungsoo. Woohyun too shook his head and fled for the scene. 

 

 

Yume's pov

 

Ok guys after much thinking, i decided to apologise to Myungsoo. Yes i was thinking so much from the first period till now that my head is gonna burst. I couldn't concentrate what the teacher was saying at all.

  I decided to ignore yesterday's incident but not when Myungsoo's not attending class. I'm sure he is ignoring me. Did he even come to school? I need to fix this between us. I mean we haven't even started our 'tutoring thing' how am i gonna face his parents.

Also i think, yesterday it was my fault. I know he was worried thats why he was asking and all that but i don't know i was in an emotional state that time so i just had to mess up and yell at his face. I regretted it a lot. I mean what he was saying was all the truth anyway .

 

So guys i decided to apologise. Yup! Apologise to him:)

  

It was breaktime already and i was searching for him in the cafeteria. I couldn't see him anywhere. I was staying there for a bit hoping for him to come there at any moment. Its already  been 5 mins. Everyone was staring at me as i was just standing there.

As i couldn't see him come, i decided to head to the roof. May be he was there?

Just as i turned....

"BAAMM!!", oops! I closed my eyes. I messed up , didnt i? When i opened my eyes i saw furious eyes shooting at me.

Ok. i messed up. her clothes. with the food. she was holding..Not waiting for any moment, i bowed down quickly, apologising at my very best.

"I'm sorry really sorry", i bowed again and again.

"YAAH!!!", I flinched a little. Her voice was too high pitched and annoying?

"How dare you!! A little sorry won't pay for this you know that!??", She shouted at me. I was so embarassed and i'm sure all the people are looking at our way.

"I'm sincerely very s s-sorry ", I looked up a little and realised that she was the queenka of the school. I know her because i kinda saw her yesterday bullying some kids and also heard about her from other students

"Seriously! I can't believe you. Don't you know what to do?", I was embarrased and confused.

"Kneel!" Was what she said.

What!?

I was shocked and angry. I can understand her anger but that was too much. I was just looking down doing nothing.

"Yah! Obey my order. I am Lee Sooji, you dare to ignore me!? I'm the richest here. Don't you even know that!", She kept on. I frowned. Is she one of those evil characters in every anime that always had to appear in the worst moments?

"Yahh! Aren't you going too!?" , She pushed my head with her finger. I wasn't embarrassed anymore but angrier than ever. I'm sure my knuckles are white by now.

The next moment, i was ---

SLAPPP!!

Yes i was slapped everyone.

I chewed on my own lips, trying to hold my anger and when i looked up, there HE was at her right side. Staring at me. I just stared at him too without blinking, i know it isn't time for staring and all but i couldn't help it, the one i have been searching from the morning till just now was there.

"Oppa! She deserved that right?" That spoiled girl clingged to Myungsoo's arm and said smirking at me.

If all that wasn't enough, she motioned for her sidekicks to do something.

The next moment, i found myself soaked with juices and food....from their plates.

Okay everyone! Thats the limit. She dared to reach my patience limit. I couldn't hold any longer. So i just grabbed the nearest juice i found; that was from one of Myung's friend who was at my right that time, Woohyun i guess...i kinda found out everything about his group of friends. Well just so you know, he won't dragged my face in front of theirs just to know their faces. Who knows he might do that.

Well back to the story, i grabbed Woohyun's juice and splash it at her frikkin plastic face. Yes i did it! She was on my bad side after all. Everyone started wishpering. I saw Woohyun's  face fell.

And that spoilt brat's pretty face was priceless. Some were laughing quitely and i found most of them were Myungsoo's friends.

I glared at the two sidekicks and left the spot to search for the farthest washroom. I don't want attention so i headed for the farthest....just so people won't be there.

Too bad too many people were looking at me as i was rushing through the corridor. I looked down but i know they are looking . I mean who wouldn't?

 

 

 

 

A/N:---- 

 

I was watching INFINITE'S HEY HELLO MV so this was delayed...sorry everyone! I was kinda spazzing...hehe:)

Btw....how was it?? Both the MV and my Chapter;)