Crossing Paths

Fate 【ON HOLD】

In the cold rain, there she ran and ran, shocked and devastated with tears on all her face. Who would have thought that the closest people whom you just happily chatted with this morning be reported to be dead?? Like seriously? 

Yumi was reported at school from the office that her parents met with a car accident and they died just as they reach the hospital. She couldn't understand what she is feeling right now. Its all cloudy. Even the rain started pouring down helping her to recover from her tears as people were watching her ran through the rain.

She saw them..lying dead on the hospital bed. She couldn't accept it.It was too much for her. Unfortunately ,she didn't have any relatives. Her family was just a medium class family with no one to lean on. 

Yeah that is her unfortunate story..

 

*-*-*

A week later-

The girl was jay walking on the road. It was a rainy season so the rain was pouring down. She didn't even care about not having an umbrella and just thinking of her life. Sure she would have to face it herself, but will she be able to? With no one on her side?

She didn't have any friends much to add to her misfortune. This school girls hated her for her pureness and innocence and as all the boys like her. But she wasn't proud of it. She hated it. She tried her best way possible not to grab attention. She hated the boys cause she doesn't like the way they look at her.

Well back to the story, there she was , people's eye on her. People pitied her, being in the rain seeming a bit like she lost her conciousness.

 

'My life is so dull, even the rain agrees' She sighed, looking up the sky staring at the dark grey clouds which seem to reflect herself. She continued walking,  shaking off her thoughts.

Suddenly she couldn't feel any rain drops pouring down on her. When she looked up, there he was, a guy all in black putting the umbrella above her, looking at her with those sharp and deep eyes. She stared at him for a while when the guy suddenly said

"Crazy enough to walk in the rain."

'Whats up with this guy? If he's gonna help me then can't he be a lil' bit gentler? Stupid. As if i need an umbrella. Pfft...even the rain is more friendlier than this kind of people. I have a reason of behaving like this. Can't they understand that? Annoying enough.' she thought before  walking off glaring at him without the umbrella.

That's how they met, our two protagonists of the story. Want more? No worries:)

*-*-*

Myungsoo returned home not really caring about the events happened today. He jumped on the bed and lay down for a while. Its really been a while since he haven't returned home.

He miss this room where he spent his childhood days all along. Of course he love living with those 7 asses ...but he still can't deny the fact that he misses it here.

'Well i havn't introduce, have i?

My name's Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo, just a lone guy who's in bad terms with my parents you see, not that bad...but i don't know. There are many incidents for me to be so much angry and act like a bastard to them. You guys will get to know it if you continue to read this story:)'

He closed his eyes for a while not wanting to think of anything but somehow his mind drifted off to the time when he acted unlike his real self.

'I'm not really the type to approach or help someone. Don't get me wrong, i'm not that harsh and cold as how my buddies express me as. It's just that....i just can't show my emotions well, may be i'm scared? I don't know.

Yes, the time when i lend my umbrella to the girl before. She was weeping? perhaps in the rain and everyone was looking at her not even thinking of helping her.

Tsk** I don't know why i did but, yes i did help her. She looked up at me and i don't really know why but i blushed a lil'. She was pretty and all but i'm not the type to go gaga over girls. I hate them to be honest. People try to befriend me of my looks and luxury and i hate it. Of course not INFINITE. Yup they are my friends, my family. They are in the same boat as me in everything so, we are literally brothers. I really love them a lot.

When the girl looked at me, i just couldn't help but to mutter that she was crazy enough to walk in the rain. I knew it would hurt her feelings cause she might have a reason for acting that way but i just couldn't help...but to say it. I was trying to find something to say as she was looking at me like that. Who wouldn't? I'm not a crazy person who goes around lending umbrellas to girls. I was just-just helping myself. Anyway i'm tired why am i even thinking about this when she just walked away with a grumpy face...pfft