J-Hope: 8, 18, 14, 29, 37, 55

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8. “You should know that the side effects—well, they’re pretty intense.”
18. “Hold my hand dammit, we gotta make this look convincing!”
14. “You can’t leave me in the dark. You have to tell me these things.”
29. “Give me five bucks, I’ll explain later.”
37. “I’m laughing because you’re angry. I swear I didn’t do it!”
55. “I can’t believe you talked me into this.”

 

The person requested that this be set in a haunted house...so that's the setting! Enjoy!!!

You both walked into the haunted house not wanting to be there. Your friends forced you into the line in a last ditch effort to convince you and Hobi that you were meant for each other. 

Hoseok was looking around and he spotted someone else in line that he knew and looked at me with a sly grin.

“Give me five bucks, I’ll explain later.”

I handed him the money and he ran off to his other friend. He returned a few moments later and slipped something into my hand. 

“This’ll make the haunted house more fun.” 

Side tangent: This is one of the reasons that Hoseok and I would never work…We are bad influences on each other and constantly get into sticky situations when left alone. 

I took the small yellow pill from his hand and without second guessing it popped it into my mouth and swallowed. He’s never given me anything that’s been that dangerous…yet…

“You should know that the side effects- well, they’re pretty intense.” He said as he took his own pill and smiled as we approached the door to the haunted house.

A worker was explaining the safety regulations when I felt the pill’s effects kick in.

“I can’t believe you talked me into this.” I said as I felt  the lightheadedness kick in.

“Darlin’,” he whispered, “you took the pill with no coercion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter