Suga: 3

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.  “I love you for you, don’t you dare think otherwise!”

Yoongi had been distant lately and I was concerned he was falling for the new trainee at BigHit that he seemed to be spending A LOT of time with lately.

I sat down in front of my vanity and began to examine my features closely.

“Maybe he would like me more if I fixed this bump in my nose…” I mumbled as I ran my finger across the small bump on the bridge of my nose, “Or maybe my lips aren’t full enough…” I searched for a picture of the new trainee and she was perfect, giant lips, big eyes, straight nose, perfect body proportions…I couldn’t compare to her if I tried…

I kept examining my features, trying to widen my eyes, in my cheeks to make my bone structure more defined, I even stood up and began looking at my figure, wondering what I could do to be less bland. 

“Maybe losing 20 pounds would make me better…” I said to myself as I looked at myself closely, “Or maybe just bigger s…” 

After nit picking everything about myself, I decided to go get a professional opinion. Two hours and a long description of everything that cold be fixed on me later, I arrived home with a large packet of what the surgeon told me he could do to make me more desirable. 

I threw the packet down on the vanity and decided to take a long, hot shower. The doctor had marked my skin with marker and I didn’t want Yoongi to see it when he came home.

I was so preoccupied with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter