Suga: 50, 53

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

50 – “Looks like we’ll be trapped for a while…”
53 - “I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I don’t notice.”

You entered the elevator, hoping to once again avoid the man who you loved and loathed at the same time. He was so dreamy and perfect…

…until he opened his mouth….

You hit the close door button as rapidly as you could as you saw his frustratingly beautiful face a few feet away. He barely managed to get his bag in the doors to stop them from closing, but unfortunately, you would have to spend the next 9 floors on the elevator trying to embrace the painfully awkward silence.

In between the 7th and 8th floors the lights in the elevator flickered and it stopped violently, causing you to fall on top of none other than Min Yoongi…or as he called himself at your first meeting, ‘Suga…because he’s so sweet he’d give you a cavity…’

“Well…if you wanted me that badly you could have just said something…” He said cockily.

It was too dark to see, but I could feel the smirk on his face through the tone of his voice.

“I don’t want you…not even the tiniest bit,” I grumbled as I climbed off of him, making sure to do it as roughly as possible.

“I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I don’t notice,” He calmly said as I heard him sit up and adjust himself. “You can lie to yourself, but you can’t lie to me.”

“Looks like we’ll be trapped for a while…” I said as I made sure to go to the opposite side of the elevator.

“Great diversion from your feelings,” he laughed as he turned the flashlight on his phone, “Is that a blush I spot on your cheeks?”

I covered my face and sat in silence. I didn’t wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter