Suga: 28, 29, 44

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28.  “So, there was an accident…”
29.  “Give me five bucks, I’ll explain later.”
44.  “I almost lost you.”

Suga arrived at the hospital, running faster than he ever had before. He was only given bits of unintelligible information from Taehyung and Jungkook, who could barely breathe through their crying.

He found the the two boys talking with a doctor next to a closed off room. 

“WHAT HAPPENED?” he yelled as he approached them, taking each boy by their collars and pulling them close, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER???”

He was crying and panicking, unsure of what your fate was.

“So, there was an accident…” Jungkook said, his words broken and his eyes puffy.

“She’s okay,” the doctor said, stepping into Yoongi’s line of view. “They’re all okay…she’s just in the room resting. There was some bleeding we were concerned about when we arrived, but it’s all okay. She only had a few minor lacerations.” 

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief as he tightened his grip on the two boys’ shirts. 

“You both are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!” he erupted as he pushed the boys away. “Be glad that we are in a public place and that my wife is my priority right now.”

The boys looked at Yoongi, scared of his wrath.

“Give me five bucks, I’ll explain later.” he said as he held out his hand.

“What do you need it for?” Taehyung asked as he slowly reached for his wallet.

Yoongi coldly turned to look at him. 

“You almost killed my only family because of your reckless driving and you’re really going to question lending me 5 bucks?” he growled.

Taehyung handed over the money and he and Jungkook scurried off as Yoongi headed to the gift shop down the hall.

When he returned he entered the room and sighed when he saw you peacefully sleeping with your hands over your stomach. Yoongi slowly approached you and kissed your cheek before kissing your swollen belly. He set the small pink teddy bear next to your bump and breathed a sigh of relief as he heard both yours and your daughter’s heart monitor beeping steadily.

“I almost lost you.” he said as he kissed your belly again, letting a tear slip down his red cheeks. He was met with a small kick from your daughter, letting him know that she knew he was there. “Appa loves you…” he said as he hugged the small bear tightly, “…so much…”

The drabble game is CLOSED

btssugayoongimin yoongibangtan boysbangtan sonyeondanbangtan scenariosbangtan boys scenariosdrabblesdrabble game 3admin rugi

14 OCT 09 2016

 

harrysdimples00 
SENT A MESSAGE

Hii can I please request 14&3 for the drabble game... thank you so much Your writing is amazing by the way!!

14. “You can’t leave me in the dark. You have to tell me these things.”
3. “I love you for you, don’t you dare think otherwise!”

This request was for Jungkook AND yoongi so I have both versions of this drabble below. Jungkook is first and Yoongi is under the keep reading line :)

WARNING: While the Jungkook drabble is light and fluffy I’m putting a trigger on the Yoongi one. There is mention of miscarriage and other hard topics. That’s why it’s under the keep reading line. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

~Admin Rugi

JUNGKOOK VERSION:

“Sorry, I thought I was alone…” I whispered into the dark room, not really trusting my voice not to break. 
“Y/N, it’s okay.” I knew that voice…it wasn’t the one I expected to hear though. It was Jungkook’s, the last person I wanted to see right now. He was always so calm and collected; nothing seemed to set him off. Yoongi on a bad day, maybe, but nothing else could faze him.
I decided to ignore him and just run to get away from him. Well, not Jungkook specifically, but every other person. I was done. Absolutely and utterly done with people after what had just happened.
“Y/N! Wait!” I was already half way out of the door when Jungkook got a hold of my arm. “You know you can tell me anything…right?” Jungkook’s voice was so soft and gentle and something inside of me just – broke. 
Everything that went wrong, everything that worried me just spilled out. My rant was broken up by sobs and tears were streaming violently down my face.
Jungkook pulled me close to him and listened intently to every word I said. It felt so good to let everything out. Everything that I didn’t like about myself, every little insecurity I had about my career and body, I shared it all with him. I would probably regret it afterwards, but right now it seemed like the most natural thing to do. I needed to get everything that was skyrocketing my anxiety off of my chest. I didn’t know how he did it, but the world seemed somehow okay again when I was in his arms.
“Y/N,” He said softly as he brushed my hair out of my eyes, “You can’t leave me in the dark. You have to tell me these things.” His voice was soothing my soul, “I’m here for you.”
“You probably think I’m a freak… Great…The one guy…the ONLY guy I want to –” I pressed one hand over my mouth that to stop myself from revealing the thoughts I wanted to remain in my head, I wasn’t trusting myself to stop rambling and revealing my biggest and best hidden secrets to the man who should never hear them.
“Y/N, what are you saying?” Jungkook’s eyes were on mine but I didn’t dare to look at him. Jungkook was reaching for you, covering your hands in his own. It was the best sensation having Jungkook’s warm hands holding mine and his soft gaze locked on my face.
“Are you saying that you lo- that you have a thing for me?” Jungkook’s speech was not coherent anymore and he was clearly taken aback.
The nod came before I could control myself. 
“Yeah, but let’s just forget about that…” I glanced up at Jungkook who looked incredibly confused right now. “Thank you for listening, but I have to go now.” 
“Wait-“ he said as I removed his hands from mine. 
“I’m broken, I’m a mess, Jungkook. Just forget about it. I didn’t mean to say that…” My tone was harsher than necessary and I was about to leave and run for real this time, but somehow Jungkook’s voice held me back again. His voice was so full of emotion when he called out to me. He almost sounded – crushed?
“Please, Y/N. I’ve got something to say, too. Will you listen to me?” Jungkook had come up behind me and placed his arms around my waist.
“I love you, Y/N,” he said as his words pierced my soul, “I love you for you, don’t you dare think otherwise.” his breath released heavily. 
I didn’t want him to ever let me go and my heart was beating fast in my chest at his love confession, gave me the feeling like I was floating and Jungkook’s hands on my shoulder waist the only thing keeping me in place. 
“But, I –” 
“You may think you’re scarred or broken, but to me, you’re perfect.” Jungkook turned me around and blinked slowly at your face, “I love you…and nothing could ever stop me from loving you.”
The tension drained from my body and I was left with no energy. In fear of my knees giving out from under me, I surged forward and crashed my lips onto Jungkook’s.
Jungkook responded to the kiss almost immediately, bringing his hand to my cheek. The only thing on my mind was Jungkook’s lips on yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter