Suga: 58

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

58.  “I think I’m in love with you and I’m terrified.”

It was official. Min Yoongi was avoiding me.

It wasn’t even the ‘it’s a weird coincidence’ kind of avoiding me, it was the ‘he sees me in the hallway and runs like I have ebola’ kind of thing. 

What did I do to make him hate me so much?

I knew that today he would be in the recording studio and I could trap him there. I had to know why he was avoiding me. 

I was desperate.

We went from being best friends who were inseparable to never speaking. I didn’t have any other option but to force it out of him.

So when I saw him enter the recording studio I ran towards him like a cheetah would chase it’s prey.

I pulled the key out of the door after I slammed it shut and locked it, hiding it where the sun doesn’t shine so Yoongi wouldn’t dare try to take it back from me to get out of this situation.

“Let me out,” he said through clenched teeth.

“Not until you talk to me,” I said firmly, back pressed up against the door, “Why won’t you talk to me anymore? You keep avoiding me like the plague.” 

He went back to looking at his sheet music and I thought that he was going to ignore me completely and keep the awkward tension, but after a sigh he turned and looked me straight in the eyes.

Of all of the things he could have said, I never…NEVER…in a thousand years could have even imagined what was about to come out of Min Yoongi’s mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter