Jimin: 18

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18.  “Hold my hand dammit, we gotta make this look convincing!”

I needed to find a way to make him want me. 

Jungkook told me to make the first move with Yoongi since he’s kind of shy and I was rejected. Epically rejected. Like, hide in my closet and never come out kind of rejected. I had never been more mad in my life. 

Jungkook insisted that Yoongi liked me. 

Well…If Yoongi doesn’t really like me and it was all a ruse by Kookie, than he won’t be jealous if I use Jimin to make him notice me will he?

“Jimin,” I said as I saw him walking towards me. I don’t know him that well, and we barely talk even when I’m hanging out with BTS, but i’m sure I can convince him to help me. “Go on a date with me!” I said eagerly as he approached.

“Umm…I thought you liked Suga?” he asked, puzzled.

“I do,” I said calmly, “but since the ‘FAMOUS AGUST D’ seems to have no interest in little old me, I thought I’d go for the hottest guy in BTS.” I knew flattery would get him to go out with me…

“Umm…I’d love to…but no thanks…” he said nervously, “I kind of have my eye on someone else…” he glanced over my shoulder and I turned to see Nayeon behind me. I let out a sigh.

“Let’s go out to make her jealous,” I said, grasping for any chance. If Jimin didn’t say yes he would go tell the rest of BTS how desperate I looked and nothing would ever work. “You can make Nayeon jealous and I’ll mess with Yoongi. It’s a win-win for both of us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter