Suga: 30

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30.  “Twins? We’re…we’re having twins?!”

I was sitting on the couch with Yoongi, and our daughter was snuggled up into her daddy’s lap. She was so excited that we were going to do a Disney Princess marathon with her, but she fell asleep two movies in.

“I guess Elsa and Anna weren’t exciting enough to keep her awake…” Yoongi gently groaned as he peacefully moved the hair out of our daughter’s serene face, “And to think…she had to beg me to skip work and join you both in this princess marathon day and she fell asleep after The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.” He tsked at her sleeping figure.

Yoongi was whining, but I knew he loved spending time with his little girl. He would quit his job at BigHit if she begged him too. She really was a daddy’s girl, and she was the only girl on this planet who had Min Yoongi wrapped around her finger. The last two years with our daughter have been wonderful and I hope that he’ll be just as excited to spend time with our future children. 

I smiled at him and gently rubbed my belly. Today was the day to tell him. I had already set everything up in the nursery, I just had to get him to go in there.

“Why don’t you take her into her room for a nap?” I suggested, “I’m sure she’d be more comfortable there.” He nodded and slowly picked her up, resting her head carefully on his shoulder.

“I’ll be right back,” he whispered as he went down the hall to her room.

Before I could get up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter