Suga: 3, 14

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14. “You can’t leave me in the dark. You have to tell me these things.”
3. “I love you for you, don’t you dare think otherwise!”

I cried as I held onto my stomach in the bathtub, blood surrounding me. I knew that it was too late. By the time I realized what was happening I was too weak to leave the tub and get help.

I hadn’t even told Yoongi yet. This wasn’t my first miscarriage and when I found out I was pregnant again I had an ominous feeling that the previous one wouldn’t be my last.

I didn’t want Yoongi to go through what we’d been through numerous times before. All he wanted in life right now was to be a father and every time we thought we were finally in the clear and would have a child of our own, fate would decide otherwise.

I waited this time so he didn’t have to suffer through the disappointment again. I could handle it myself. I KNEW I could do this alone this time if something bad happened. And if I made it far enough along that I would almost for sure make it to term, I would tell him then.

I was too weak to move, but I knew that Yoongi would be home soon and I needed to clean up before he could see what happened.

Before I could even stand, I heard the bathroom door open and a panicked husband rushing to my side.

“Jagiya are you okay???” He asked as he reached into the bloody water and lifted me out of the mess, “What happened?”

I began to sob and told him everything. 

“You can’t leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter