Jin: 17, 44

BTS Drabbles/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 - “I’m just thinking out loud…”
44 - “Open your eyes, Y/N.”

“I’m just thinking out loud here…” He told you over the phone after attempting to explain what he thought would be the best idea ever for a date tonight.

You agreed with him sarcastically that, ‘yes, a gaming tournament on television with a heart shaped pizza and lime ice cream does sound like the best date ever,’ especially since you didn’t see him much and wanted to let him choose the date this time.

At the end of the day you headed over to your shared apartment with Jin.

When you arrive you see see a heart shaped sticky note in the center of your front door.

The note said:

Follow these instructions jagi. 

You flip the sticky note over and look at the clue behind the note.

Look in V and Jongkook’s favorite app for my message to you and your next clue.

The only app they both use constantly is Vine. You pull out your phone and go to the BTS page in the app and see a message from Jin in a dark room. Only his lips could be seen in the dim light.

“I love you precious with all of my heart. The first time I confessed to you was accidentally over Skype, and now I’m confessing to you again, but this time over Vine…and on purpose. I love you Y/N!! Next head to our secret spot…if you know what I mean…Good luck Jagiya!”

Your secret spot was below the stairwell of their dorms. The cameras were always broken there and you both could just sit and talk without anyone bothering you. 

You rush over to the dorms and check under the last flight of stairs. Sitting there was a beautiful black necklace and a picture of him wearing a similar one but in pink. You never understood Jin’s love for the color pink. You preferred darker colors, so in this case he picked the couple necklaces perfectly, even if he is wearing the one meant for a girl.

On the back of the photo was the final clue.

YOU’RE ALMOST THERE JAGI!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter