oo7

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few days later, both Min Hee and Luhan reached the school by his car. As usual, Luhan would drop her not too far from school scared if the students saw both of them together. “Thanks~” thanked Min Hee and gave him a smiles before she get off from the car. Then, after Min Hee closed the door, and walked a few steps, Luhan honked her from behind. *what’s wrong with this guy?* thought Min Hee in frustration as walked back to his car. “waeyo?” asked Min Hee from the window.

“You’re going home with me later… I’ll pick you up here…” said Luhan. “Wait-what for?” asked Min Hee giving him her confused look. “You’ll know later~ now you can go~” said Luhan and drives away leaving her behind. “Yah!” shouted Min Hee in annoyed. “He always left me alone.” Muttered Min Hee and walked to school alone. *I wonder why* thought Min Hee as she had reached the school gate.

 

 

Both Exo and Luhan was having their recess in the school canteen with girls surrounding by them saying ‘sunbae, you’re so handsome today’ ‘sunbae look so cool today’ and many more. Exo kept saying thank you and smiles towards the girls while Luhan, feels annoyed by it. *luckily Min Hee is not like them* thought Luhan when he suddenly realized that Sehun and Min Hee was not having their recess with them. “Where’s Min Hee and Sehun?” asked Luhan.

“Hyung, now you realized? Your wife is having her recess with Sehun at the school rooftop~” answered Kai as he ate his chocolate doughnut. *she’s always with Sehun* thought Luhan. “Were they always together a school?” asked Luhan wanting to know more about both of them. Baekhyun nodded “yup. Plus, she’s in the same class as him… so of course~” answered Baekhyun. “We can even count how many time she’s having her recess with us…” continued D.O “mostly, she will be spending her time with Sehun… not us~” added Suho.

After hearing what s had said, Luhan felt a little bit annoyed and somehow, he felt jealous with it. “Im taking a walk first…” said Luhan as he left the table and walked with his hands in his pocket and just mid all those girls who was getting near him. Right after Luhan left the table Exo who was in the table had the same thought. “Why do I felt that he seems jealous?” asked Chanyeol. “That’s because Min Hee is his wife, you dummy~” said Baekhyun as he pushed Chanyeol’s head to the side. “Yah!” mad Chanyeol and was about to hit him but got scolded by Suho. “Stop it will you?” said Suho and both of them stop their arguing and finish their meals.

Meanwhile, Sehun and Min Hee was having their recess together while making jokes and many more. “yah, you shouldn’t do that… people will hate you~” laughed Min Hee after Sehun told him a story of him where he pranked his butler by put a salt in his coffee. “Can’t help it, alright… he keeps on nagging at me to clean my room… and im pretty lazy in the morning though~” said Sehun. Then, he noticed that there’s a chocolate cream near her lips and went near her to wipe it using his thumb. “There, all clean!” said Sehun.

Min Hee beamed “thanks! Sorry I ate like a kid~” chuckled Min Hee “that’s alright~” smiled Sehun. “Oh, by the way… im going home with Luhan later… sorry I can’t go home with you today~” pouted Min Hee. Yeah, ever since they were married, Min Hee would always go home with Sehun because Luhan would always leave first because sometimes, his father would need him at the company and he would be home late at night. Sehun literally smiled again seeing how cute her pouting is. He can’t help but to ruffled her hair “yah~” whined Min Hee as she fixed her hair. “That’s okay… he’s your husband… of course you should go home together~” said Sehun and gave him his dry smiles.

Even though it’s hard for Sehun to say that Luhan was her husband, but after all it was true. They’re married and Sehun still couldn’t accept the fact that she’s married and he felt regret every day from not confessing his love towards her. But now, it’s too late for him. “Where are you going?” asked Sehun as he help her who was still fixing her hair. “I don’t know… he won’t tell me~” said Min Hee and she pouted again. “Yah, how many times should I tell you that you shouldn’t pouted~ you’re too cute~” said Sehun and tapped on tip of her nose making her giggled.

Then, the schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter