o18

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next morning, after Min Hee and Luhan had their breakfast, she saw Luhan hand changed into his suits. “Are you going to the office?” asked Min Hee as she take a seat on their couch. “Yeah… my father is currently not here… so I have to replace him today…” answered Luhan as he put on his tie. Min Hee nodded in understands “you’re not going anywhere today?” asked Luhan and looked at Min Hee after he’s done with his necktie. “Well, actually… im going out with Sehun today… he asked to take a walk together~” answered Min Hee “it’s been a while we didn’t hang out together~” said Min Hee softly.

Luhan stared at Min Hee for a while *it’s been a while we didn’t go out together too* thought Luhan in jealousy. “I can go out with him, right?” asked Min Hee and Luhan nodded “yeah… but don’t stay out too late…” said Luhan. “You’re not that well after what happened yesterday~” added Luhan. “Alright, I promise! I’ll be back before dinner~” said Min Hee happily. Then, she walked Luhan to the front door watching him as he slips on his shoes. “Happy working~” said Min Hee and waved at him cutely. Luhan can’t help but smiled seeing how cute she is. “Be careful, alright?” said Luhan and Min Hee chuckled “don’t worry… now go, before you’re late~” said Min Hee.

With one last wave from Min Hee, Luhan went out with smiles plastered in his face. After Luhan left, Min Hee got a text from Sehun.

 

 

“I’ll come at lunch later~

I have few things to do now T.T”

 

 

Min Hee chuckled at her best friend text by the sad face he send because she knows that Sehun hates going to his father’s company and helping him with the paperwork.

 

 

“arasseo~ by the way,

Hwaiting!”

 

 

Sehun who was in his father’s office, got a reply from Min Hee. After he read it, Sehun smiled widely because Min Hee would never forget to wish him ‘hwaiting’ whenever he was working. *how can I not love you, Min Hee?* thought Sehun. But then, when he remembered that Min Hee had married Luhan, made his smiles faded away. “You’re someone’s wife now…” whispered Sehun and continue reading the documents.

 

 

As what Sehun had promised, he arrived in front of Min Hee’s apartment at noon. Min Hee who was brushing her hair, heard someone ring the doorbell. “Oh, he’s here?” muttered Min Hee and went to the front door to open the door. “Sehun!” greeted Min Hee “hi there, bestie~” greeted Sehun and grinned. “Come in~ sorry, im not ready yet~” said Min Hee as she brought him to the living room. “It’s okay… take your time… we’re not rushing~” said Sehun as he take a seat on their couch. “Oh, if you’re thirsty, you can go the kitchen to have some water… be comfortable and make yourself at home~” said Min Hee and entered her room to get ready.

Sehun who was in the living room looked at his surrounding *so this is where she lives with Luhan hyung* thought Sehun “it suits her though…” mumbled Sehun and the television. A few minutes later, Min Hee came out with a very cute outfit.

 

 

 

 

“Come on, im ready!” said Min Hee happily. Sehun was stunned by how cute his best friend look. “Okay, let’s go~” said Sehun and both of them went out from her house and go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter