o23

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As soon both of them reached home, Luhan and Min Hee were trying to figure out how they should remove the bed in Min Hee’s room. “How are we going to remove my bed?” asked Min Hee “how about we just leave it here and tell that this is the guest room? You can take all of your clothes and put it in my room for a while…” suggested Luhan “oh, great idea!” said Min Hee and Luhan found her very cute. “You should help me… I have lots of stuff…” said Min Hee “you can do it by yourself… I’m watching the tv…” said Luhan “yah, either you help me or you cook for dinner... how about that?” said Min Hee as she crossed her arms.

“haishh arasseo!” annoyed Luhan and help Min Hee carry her clothes, and other things in her room to make it empty and be like a guest room. After an hour, Luhan’s room were full with her belongings. “Yah, clean up my room… I hate it when it mess.” Said Luhan “arasseo don’t worry…” said Min Hee. Then she placed all of her clothes in Luhan’s wardrobe and her make up kit on his table. She place everything neatly in his room. *there. Not so bad is it?* thought Min Hee in satisfaction.

When she went out of his room, Min Hee saw Luhan was in the kitchen, cooking. We’re talking about cooking people. Luhan never cooks when he’s home. “Wow, you cooked?!” surprised Min Hee as she went near him. “Of course… what, you think I don’t cook?” asked Luhan and Min Hee nodded. “Silly you~” chuckled Luhan. “So, what are you making?” asked Min Hee curiously as she went near him. “Omelette rice~” answered Luhan while cooking. “ahhh can’t wait for it!” said Min Hee happily and sat on their dining table watching him cook.

Min Hee can’t help but found he looked so charming when he cooks and she couldn’t stop smiling admiring him. Luhan noticed that Min Hee was looking at him and decided to take glance on her. “Yah, I know that im handsome… quit staring will you?” teased Luhan as he brought two plate over the table. “tch. Yah, don’t be so full of yourself will you?” said Min Hee. “Alright, be quiet and eat it.” Said Luhan as she take a spoonful of his Omu rice. “How was it?” asked Luhan as she saw Min Hee took a spoonful of it. “Delicious~” said Min Hee happily. Yes, indeed it was delicious. “Next time you should cook us a dinner…. Okie?” said Min Hee cutely.

“I’ll do it if im in the mood… but, I don’t promise~” said Luhan. Then, both of them had dinner with bickering, joking and laughing feeling nervous for tomorrow.

 

---------

 

On the next day, right after school ended, Sehun saw Min Hee hurriedly pack her belongings. “Yah, what’s with the rush?” asked Sehun. “Oh, our parents is coming today… so I need to prepare some food for them… sorry Sehun… can’t walk with you to the front gate…” said Min Hee and Sehun gave her his dry smiles. “It’s alright…” said Sehun as he ruffled her hair. With a smiles, Min Hee bid him a goodbye and ran lightly to the front gate and saw Luhan had waited for her in his car.

 

As soon as they reached home, Luhan had a phone call and it was from his mother saying they were on their way. “They’re on their way…” said Luhan “okay then… I’ll go cook something for them and you can take a shower first~” said Min Hee. A few minutes later, their doorbell rang and it was their parents. “Yah, how do I look?” asked Min Hee trying to make herself look proper. “Luhan widened his eyes “oh my god, you hair is a messy!” said Luhan. “Are you serious?!” asked Min Hee as she fix herself. “neh, I was joking~” laughed Luhan.

Then, Min Hee made a face and hit his arms. “Yah!” mad Min Hee. With a laugh, Luhan opened the door. “Hello, mom and dad~” greeted Luhan. “You both seems having fun together~” said Mrs.Lee “hi mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter