o24

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, Min Hee was having her lunch at the rooftop with Sehun. It’s been so long both of them haven’t had their lunch together here and they really missed it. “How was yesterday going?” asked Sehun as he wiped bread crumbs on the corner of Min Hee’s lips. Min Hee let out a beautiful smiles “you mean when our parents came to visit us?” asked Min Hee and Sehun nodded. “Well, it was fun! They just came by to visit us plus, they told us that they will be going to Europe today…” answered Min Hee.

“Today? You’re going to the airport later?” asked Sehun and Min Hee shook her head “no… they went this morning… plus, we have school they told us to do not worry about them…” answered Min Hee as she take a look on the sky. “Going on a trip to Europe was fun too~ I wanna go there too~” pouted Min Hee and Sehun chuckled. “You can always ask Luhan to bring you~” said Luhan as he fixed her bangs. Then, he suddenly remembered that he had promised his father that he will be following him to Amsterdam by next week. Seems today is Friday, today will be the last day both of spend together in school.

“Yeah… I’ll make sure to tell him that~” giggled Min Hee while looking at him. Then, Min Hee saw Sehun was smiling but the way he smiles seems very sad. *I wonder why* thought Min Hee “Min Hee,” called Sehun “do you have time tomorrow?” asked Sehun “yeah, im free… waeyo?” asked Min Hee “can we go out or something? It’s been so long we didn’t go out…” said Sehun “well, sure! Should we go for roller skate at the Han River? I missed skating with you~” said Min Hee happily. Sehun smiles revealing his teeth seeing how cute she is. “arrasseo, we’re going for roller skate with you~” said Sehun  and ruffled her hair.

 

---------

 

“Where are you going?” asked Luhan as he saw Min Hee had changed into dark blur skinny jeans with a floral sleeveless shirt and handbag was slung on her shoulder. “Oh, im going out with Sehun for today…. We’re going for a roller skate at the Han River… do you wanna join us?” asked Min Hee “I have things to do at the office today… will you be home for dinner?” asked Luhan “don’t worry~” chuckled Min Hee. while both of them were talking, Min Hee’s phone vibrated and it was a text from Sehun.

 

 

“im here… come down now~”

 

 

“Who’s that?” asked Luhan while watching the tv. “Sehun’s here, got to go… bye!” said Min Hee happily and went out of their house. As soon as she reached the lobby, she saw Sehun was waiting for her inside his yellow coloured Ferrari’s sports car. “Did you wait long?” asked Min Hee as she buckled up her seatbelt. “No… should we go now?” asked Sehun and Min Hee nodded. “Let’s go!” exclaimed Min Hee happily and that made Sehun’s chuckled. Then, he spun the steering and drives away from her condominium.

 

After a few minutes of driving, finally they’ve reached the Han River and saw there are so many people there having a picnic with their families and some of them went with their partners. While both of them were walking, Min Hee saw a bunch of friends were playing their bicycle. “Hey Sehun,” called Min Hee “should we ride a bicycle before we roller skate?” asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter