o12

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Summer break has ended and all of the students are coming to school as usual. Both Sehun and Min Hee were having a small talk in the class waiting for their teacher to come on their first subject. “Did you finish all of your homework?” asked Sehun as he copied answers from Min Hee’s book. “Of course… im not like you; lazy.” Said Min hee as she emphasized the word. “Yah, Im not… I was too busy alright~” said Sehun and rolled his eyes in annoyed. “arasseo~ I was just joking~” chuckled Min Hee.

“Okay, history is done…. Now give me your maths book~” said Sehun as he gave Min Hee her history book. “Yah, im not sure if my answer was right~” said Min Hee as she gave him her book. “It’s okay… if you’re gonne get punished, im gonna get it too.” Joked Sehun. “Yah!” mad Min Hee as she hit his arms playfully. Then, while they were talking, their homeroom teacher came in. “good morning students~” greeted Mr.Park “good morning Mr.Park~” the students chirped. “How was your summer break? Was it fun?” asked Mr.Park again. “It was really fun!” said Jihoo and Mr.Park nodded. “Alright, I have a good news for all of you~” said Mr.Park.

“We’re going on a trip?” asked Hyeri “unfortunately no, Hyeri-sshi but we will have a new friend!” said Mr.Park happily. “Come in Sora-sshi~” said Mr.Park *sora?* thought both Sehun and Min Hee because that name sounds too familiar. As soon as the new girl entered the class, both Sehun and Min Hee widened their eyes. “annyeong haseyo, Kang Sora imnida! Just call me Sora~” said Sora happily while waving to her new classmates. Yeah, she was the Kang Sora who almost become Luhan’s wife but got rejected.

“What is she doing here?” whispered Sehun loud enough for Min Hee to hear. “I don’t know…” said Min Hee. “Alright Sora, you may take your seat at an empty seat at the back next to Hyeri. After she’s done introducing herself, she went to take her seat. Without both of them knew, Sora took a glance at Min Hee who was seating next to Sehun *let’s see till when you can keep your secret* thought Sora and smirked. Meanwhile, Sehun who was seating next to her, felt uneasy as soon as Sora entered the class.

*I have a bad feeling for this* thought Sehun in worried. “Sehun, are you alright?” asked Min Hee as she saw him furrowed his eyebrows. “Oh, y-yeah… im fine~” said Sehun and gave her his dry smiles. “Alright, let’s start with our lessons and don’t forget to pass up your homework to me before we end our class except for Sora~” said Mr.Park and begin his lesson. While all of them were focus into the class, Sehun took a glance at Sora and when she noticed him, she gave him a smiles. *I don’t like this girl* thought Sehun and took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. After he wrote it, he gave the paper to Min Hee.

 

 

 

“I don’t know why I have these kind of feelings…

But whenever you go, please be careful~”

 

 

After Min Hee read the notes, she felt weird by Sehun. *I wonder why* thought Min Hee and replied ‘okay’ to him. A few hours later, after held of their lessons ended, it’s finally a time for their recess. All of the students mostly boys in Sehun’s and Min Hee’s class was standing near Sora’s table asking to have a recess with them. “Come on Min Hee…~” said Sehun as he took her hand and brought her to have their recess with Exo at the school canteen.

“It’s just her first day here and she’s becoming the Miss Popular~” said Min Hee. “But you’re better than her~” said Sehun and Min Hee beamed. “Thanks!” said Min Hee. After both of them reached the school canteen, they found Exo was already there having their meals together. “annyeong hyung~” greeted Sehun as he took a seat next to Suho and Min Hee took her seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter