o13

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At night, after Min Hee had done preparing their dinner, Luhan came out from his room drying his hair. “Oh, you’re done?” asked Min Hee as she took her seat. “What’s this?” asked Luhan as he sat in front of her. “Oh, you don’t know?” asked Min Hee and Luhan shook his head. “Yah, I don’t live in Korea before this… I live in China…. I came here only for business trip... so I don’t really have a taste of Korean foods~” said Luhan in a duh manner.

“haishh arasseo~” said Min Hee “this is Kimchi Jigae and this one, is bulgogi… it’s a meat…” explained Min Hee and Luhan nodded while tasting it. “Is it good?” asked Min Hee as she saw Luhan took a sip of her Kimchi Jigae. “Not bad…” answered Luhan and that made Min Hee beamed. “Thanks!” said Min Hee happily and eat a spoonful of rice. While both of them were having their dinner quietly, Min Hee broke the silence. “Since you don’t really know about Korean food, how about we choose one day and that day, we will have a taste of Korean foods! Do you want?” asked Min Hee happily.

“That would be great too…. Plus, I get to see you gain weight after you eat all those foods~” teased Luhan and laughed “yah!” mad Min Hee and Luhan continued to laugh at her. “Stop laughing… and for your information, I don’t gain weight easily okay~” said Min Hee “yeah right~” said Luhan and chuckled. *this guy really annoyed me* thought Min Hee in frustration.

Then, Min Hee suddenly remembered about Sora being in the same school as them. “You know that Sora is in the same class with me, right?” asked Min Hee “yeah she told us during recess this noon…” said Luhan. “Whatever she tells you, please don’t believe it…” said Luhan “o-okay… but why?” asked Min Hee “because she’s a liar… I know her…” answered Luhan. *wait he knows her? I thought he met her on that party* thought Min Hee. “y-you know her?” asked Min Hee. Luhan let out his sigh as he put down his chopsticks.

“Yeah… she used to live in China too and our parents always meet up together and both of us happen to be there too when they met….” Said Luhan “so you both are friends? I mean… like me and Sehun?” asked Min Hee and Luhan shook his head. “We never had a really good conversation though…. She’s kinda annoyed me and she clings on me too much… and I hate it…” answered Luhan “and thank god, you were there on the party and you pretended to be my girlfriend… I can’t even imagine my life with here~” said Luhan and that made Min Hee chuckled.

“Yah, you’re the one who forced me alright…. And I was really mad at you that time…” said Min Hee “plus, I didn’t get to tell Sehun about how our relationship before… and I feel really bad at lying at him~” pouted Min Hee and Luhan chuckled. “Just keep it as a secret and no one will know...” said Luhan. *because my feelings towards you before are different… and now, I’ve fallen for you* thought Luhan as he continued having his dinner.

 

-------------------

 

It’s been a few days since Sora are in that school and she hasn’t done anything that would hurt people except she was trying to get close with Exo especially Luhan and most the boys students in that school really adores her and would give her little gifts towards her. While all of them were in the class waiting for their teacher, when suddenly Mr.Park came in. “alright, take your seat students… I have an announcement to be made…” said Mr.Park and all of the students took their seats listening to Mr.Park. “as we all know, that every year…. Our school will be having a sports day right?” asked Mr.Park and the students nodded.

“well this year, our school, the second year students will be having a baton relay, and also 200 meter running for boys and girls… we’ll be competing on each class and we have to choose a few representative from our class to do the baton relay and also the 200 meter runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter