o10

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Before both of them took a stroll at the beach, Luhan brought Min Hee to have a walk around the resort. “Wow, there’s an arcade in this resort… we could go at night later~” said Luhan. “I heard from the receptionist just now and she told me that there’s a café near the beach… should we go there?” asked Luhan as he turned to his right to look at Min Hee. “I guess… im pretty thirsty right now~” said Min Hee and gave him her dry smiles. Luhan noticed the smiles that he gave her and somehow, he felt it’s not sincere like how she used to smiles at him.

“Min Hee?” called Luhan and she looked up to see him. “Yes?” said Min Hee while looking at Luhan. “Are you alright?” asked Luhan in worried. Min Hee beamed knowing that Luhan is worried about her. “im alright… don’t worry~” said Min Hee and smiled. “Okay then, we’re going to that café~” said Luhan as he brought her to the café with Min Hee’s arms were hooking with his arms. As soon as they’ve reached the café, there’s a few couples and families were hanging out at the outdoor café. “Come on… let take a sit…” said Luhan as brought her to take a seat on a table in the corner.

“What would you like to order, sir?” asked the waiter “hurm, can I get two coconut juice?” asked Luhan “do you need anything else Min Hee?” asked Luhan and Min Hee shook her head. “I don’t really feel hungry~” said Min Hee and Luhan nodded. “I guess that’s all~” said Luhan and the waiter walked away to get their coconut juice. Then, Luhan saw Min Hee was looking towards the beach and she looked beautiful with her hair was waving due to the breeze with a hat on head. Once again, Luhan secretly took a photo of her.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” asked Luhan and Min Hee nodded. “Yeah… when sunset comes, I bet it will be more beautiful~” added Min Hee. *no, you’re far beautiful than the sunset* thought Luhan while staring looking at her with a smiles plastered in his face. While both of them were talking and looking at the view, the waiters had placed their coconut juice on their table. “Enjoy~” said the waiter and walked away. “woahh the coconut was big! I’ve never had this big before~” said Min Hee happily as she take a sip on her coconut juice.

“Delicious!” exclaimed Min Hee happily. Luhan chuckled seeing how happy she is. “You love coconut drinks?” asked Luhan and Min Hee nodded happily. “One of my favourite drinks~” answered Min Hee happily and continue sipping on her drinks. “Where should we go next?” asked Min Hee “oh, they told me there’s a jetty near here… we should go there and take a sit waiting for the sunset~” answered Luhan. *jetty?* thought Min Hee in worried. Luhan saw Min Hee had frowned her forehead. “What’s with the frown?” asked Luhan.

Min Hee shook her head while smiling. “Nothing~” said Min Hee. Luhan saw how awkward she is *liar… there must be something going on* thought Luhan. After they’ve finished their drinks, Luhan brought her to the jetty nearby there. Indeed, the view was beautiful even without the sunset. “wahh the view was amazing!” said Luhan. While both of them walk further to the end of the jetty, Luhan felt Min Hee’s grip on his hands were getting tighter and he noticed that Min Hee kept looking at the ground. *this is scary* thought Min Hee as tears rolled down her face.

“Min Hee,” called Luhan as he bent down “are you alright?” asked Luhan as he pushed her bangs to the side. What really surprised him is that he saw Min Hee was crying with tears flowing in her cheeks. “Y-yah, why are you crying?” asked Luhan in worried. Before Min Hee could say anything, she straight away hugged him tightly and Luhan was startled by her action. “a-are you alright?” asked Luhan as he hugged her back and caressed her hair. “Im sorry Luhan…. I have a pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter