oo9

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Summer break is finally here and both Luhan and Min Hee’s family are in Incheon Airport to bid Min Hee and Luhan a goodbye for their honeymoon trip. Min Hee was standing holding her luggage not wanting to sit because she kept on looking for Sehun. “Min Hee, will you sit?” asked Luhan who was seating on a chair playing with his phone. “Mom, where’s Sehun?” asked Min Hee and Luhan she was about to form a tears because her best friend isn’t here yet. “I don’t know sweetheart…” answered Mrs.Lee

Luhan let out his sighed. “Just sit down… he’ll be here…” said Luhan and continued playing with his phone. “How are you so sure?” asked Min Hee as she went near him. “Because I know he will come, alright? Believe me, and sit.” Said Luhan firmly. Then, Min Hee stomped her feet while walking to the chair. After she took her sit, she crossed her arms feeling annoyed with Luhan. *ever since we came here, he’s always with his phone.* thought Min Hee. While she was seating next to Luhan waiting for Sehun to come, a familiar voice just greeted her from her back.

“what’s with that face?” after Min Hee heard the familiar voice, Min Hee turned her back and her face brightened up seeing Sehun was standing behind her with a smiles plastered in his face. “Sehun!” shouted Min Hee happily and hugged him happily. “Hey, calm down~” said Sehun and chuckled. “She kept on saying she wanted to wait and see you and I really got annoyed by it.” Said Luhan as he fisted bumped with Sehun. “Really hyung?” asked Sehun and Luhan nodded “yup.” Said Luhan.

“Sorry im late, I have things to do just now~” said Sehun. “It’s alright… I just wanted to say goodbye to you before I go~” said Min Hee and pouted. Sehun chuckled again seeing how cute his best friend is when she pouted and he ruffled her hair. “Yah, told you to do not pouted, right?” said Sehun. “Can’t help, but I love to pouted~” said Min Hee and sticks her tongue out and both of them laughed. Luhan who was near them saw their interaction and felt jealous by it. *they are really close* thought Luhan. While all of them were talking to each other, an announcement has been made to those who are flying to Guam should be waiting at the boarding.

“Min Hee, you should go to the boarding now~” said Mrs. Lu. “Luhan,” called Mrs. Lee as he went near Luhan. “Take care of Min Hee when you’re there, alright? And have fun in Guam~” said Mr.Lee. Luhan nodded “don’t worry, Min Hee will be alright with me~” smiled Luhan trying to assure him that his daughter will be fine. “Come on Min Hee, we should go~” said Luhan. Min Hee who heard Luhan had called for her, bid Sehun a goodbye. “Goodbye, see you in a few days!” waved Min Hee as and walked towards Luhan while carrying her luggage.

“Goodbye honey, have fun!” said Mrs.Lee and waved at her daughter. “Goodbye!” waved Min Hee happily and walked to the boarding with Luhan together. “you know, we’re just going there for a few days, not years~” said Luhan while walking “yah, this is the first time Im going on a trip without my family and Sehun…~” said Min Hee and they both were at the boarding waiting for their flight.

 

 

After waiting for a few minutes at the boarding, finally they could get on their flight and look for their seats. “Yah, you’re seating next to window… I don’t want~” said Luhan. Min Hee felt weird by his action. “Oh, alright…” said Min Hee who doesn’t mind to sit next to the window. After they took their seats, Min Hee noticed that Luhan was very quiet and he doesn’t even move. “Luhan, what’s wrong?” asked Min Hee in worried. “N-nothing….” Answered Luhan. “You’re afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter